Why don't millennials wear watches anymore?

Why don't millennials wear watches anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

born in 1996 so im basicly a millennial.

wear a watch whenever i go out.

people always say "you can just use your phone to see the time".

but the whole reason watches were invented is so that you dont have to pull your stopwatch out of your pocket to see the time, not wearing a watch is basicly diving back into the past for no reason.

They no longer serve a purpose outside of jewelry .

Nice watches are a meme ever since the g shock came out. Kind of destroyed the market.

kill you're self and read the post above.

What you on about?

Phones
Time isn't real
Checking the time ruins your life

Only reason to wear a watch now is if you participate in activities where you can't take your phone.

I spearfish. What's your excuse?

because millennials have no understanding of what their time is worth, too busy squandering hours and hours on their smartphones

Sperg Nu-male concerned with his appearance.

we went back to pocket watches

if i was concerned with my appearance why would i wear a casio?

I used to always wear a watch, more than other people of my age. At one point I stopped wearing a watch and noticed practically no difference, except I felt more "free" I guess. I don't have a smartphone btw, for context. It feels nice to not know what time it is even if I sometimes kind of want to know, its very rarely actually necessary. So I think watches and smartphones are kind of degenerate.

I still use one, they're good for taking tests where you can't use your phone.

I don't because having a thing on my left wrist and nothing on my right triggers my autism

Oh, idk retard, why would we give up an archaic device that has been effectively replaced?

> Why no more horse ride?

Pleas Photoshop this instead

mill*nial here, I wear a titanium Citizen eco-drive that I got for Christmas, it makes you look more mature and serious

also bitches like it

> 1996
> Basically a millennial

You are a millennial, retard

Why should I wear a watch when I have a tiny computer in my pocket that can not only tell time, but hundreds of other useful functions?
Do you still use a quill and ink pot to write?

Please to be buy watch

Expensive and redundant.

1. They're tacky
2. They require maintenance
3. The good ones are obscenely expensive
4. Nigger magnet, look point 3

I wear a watch but I also don't have a smartphone.

I wish I could but it looks ridiculous. I'm basically a skeleton so my wrist is too small to wear anything that doesn't look like a women watch.

I still wear watches, I hate having to take out my phone for the time

they're wrist fedoras nowadays

Badly made, but my point too.

Hand watches are for pleb.

also I have a dirty job and the watch would be submerged in dirty sink water half the time.
last watch I owned got ripped up in the engine bay when I was doing a head swap on my old car.

nice political thread leaf

>oh hai watch company interns

they observe the sun's movement

how did humans survive without timepieces?

Fuck you mountian Jew, the anime Jew makes my watches

Best definition m80 *gazes watch*

What does Sup Forums think of this watch that I may purchase if I win my company pickem league?

Almost every millennial I know wares a watch

How old are you? Most people of college age probably can't afford a decent watch but you'll see them in the working world

Here its the young people going for higher education who has watches, which means hipsters don't wanna wear them.

i can tell the time without looking at the clock

Clock on my pc. Clock on my stove. Clock on my microwave. Clock in car. Clock on phone. Clock in bedroom. Clock signs by banks.

I can't not know what time it is.

He's missing his fedora

>> Why no more horse ride?
Technology is not ready yet. But Soon™
youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g

Because they're the same as the Disney cuck rings etc.

Unless you're some highfag business dude who only owns suits and NO jeans you're allowed a couple

Millennial here, wearing my Patek right now

>wrist fedoras

This is great, using without your permission.

>meme watch

I used to wear my watch everyday but since I lost weight it doesn't fit, but I definitely would if it fit better.

I still wear the crusty old desert tan G shock I had in the military. Works great for timing laps and sets.

Seiko's a great brand, nicely done

Because they're no longer a status symbol, can be bought at gas stations for five dollars whereas fifty years ago watches were precision instruments and cost a week's wages

im left handed so is uncomfortable and I sometimes forget to wear it back when I remove it whenever I work.

I could wear it on my right wrist but here people believe only women wear it on their right wrist

Because their forearms are embarrassingly skinny, and a watch sliding halfway up to their elbow every five minutes only draws attention to it.
>t. skinny-armed manlet

I have a quantum-nano hybrid chip installed in my brain that tells me the time.

i only wear watch for triathlons to measure various biometrics and cycling metrics.

and so are belts, apparently

depends how hot you are

it's better to go for a leatherband/gold-faced watch IMO unless you wear a lot of suits

My mother got me a watch, which I wore for a few years, but I eventually lost it. Other than that, I have a phone so it's not a big problem.

I wear a watch because I can't have my phone in my office.

Thanks, they're all my dad wore, so I'll probably get a $300+ one before I'm 30
Seiko 5s are probably the best watches under $130

i have fucked up small wrists that arent in proportion to my arm and can still get a watch to look small. just dont go for the big silver shit.

>you're