Brit/pol/ - Penrith Edition

>12 dead after cannabis-crazed lorry drives into crowd at a Christmas market in Berlin - And they got the wrong man!
itv.com/news/story/2016-12-19/nine-killed-after-truck-ploughs-into-berlin-christmas-market/

>Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead on live TV by his own reefer-smoking bodyguard who claimed that Russia's support for the Syrian government drove him to it
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE

>3 dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html

>Brussels on lockdown as stoned terror police refuse to disclose what they were doing
express.co.uk/news/world/745327/Brussels-on-lockdown-terror-police-swoop-in

>Vote of No Confidence in Northern Ireland's First Minister fails
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38363206

>MPs should stop asking Sharia May about Brexit - She has no clue and they’re wasting their time
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/mps-may-stop-asking-theresa-may-brexit-wasting-time/

>UK Government confirms that it sold cluster bombs (considered so dangerous they were banned by an international treaty) to the Saudis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-confirms-british-made-cluster-bombs-have-been-used-by-saudis-in-yemen-conflict-a7485106.html

>Labour: Tech Companies need to be more transparent
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-wants-google-facebook-disclose-algorithms-to-government-2016-12

>Loony Left Corner: Corbynite claims that Tory cuts forced him to shoplift booze from Waitrose; "I am not pretending that I didn’t take that stuff but I was forced into a corner and I was forced to rebel"
kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/political-activist-says-tories-forced-117488/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11920318
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif13.htm
itv.com/news/story/2016-12-19/nine-killed-after-truck-ploughs-into-berlin-christmas-market/
youtube.com/watch?v=vpMbrmnoGkE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html
thedebrief.co.uk/news/politics/jonathan-pie-who-is-he-20160764102
youtube.com/watch?v=UrTxXqnpQqw
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3jd1Ih8EUmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KAREN

imperium desu

First for Goebbels tier

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318
strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318
strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318
strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318
strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318
strawpoll.me/11920318
>strawpoll.me/11920318

Fuck off GCHQ dataminer

>nazi saluting in solidarity with germans

back to germany

>being a jerrycuck

Why are the NatSoc retards back?

>being a liberal western democracy cuck

Wew lads, awful lot of Anglocucks ITT tonight

>being a jewcuck

Does anyone else feel like our younger generations are purposefully being shaped into cultureless, aimless, aspirationless lost kids? It feels like there's a constant existential foreboding, and all these idle young folk will soon be thrown into something as cannon fodder (maybe literally?).

the issue isn't you posting natsoc, it's you cucking for a german nationalist

leave or get bombed back to Dresden.

afraid we don't have any decent images of such a movement anywhere else in the world

THEY RELEASED THE PAKI WHO KILLED 12 PEOPLE IN BERLIN

I AM ENRAGED

>I hate the government
>better give them unlimited power

Fascism is retarded.

>instead of learning about English heroes he posts dead jerries who killed our men

>tripfag calling people cucks

wewlad.

>cucking for western democracy

Fascism is great if you like/agree with the people in charge.

>because posting brits who got our men killed is so much better

Every Irish womb deserves an Anglo baby

>giving jews more power
read up on some goebbels such as this

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/angrif13.htm

>joe chamberlain
>getting our men killed

100% agree

It has been this way since WW2. Almost no one has culture and tradition anymore outside of "popculture". I am a southern redneck with indian blood and I still am lost when it comes to anything tradition/culture. Just trying to rediscover shit that my drug addict grandpa and dad threw away.

It's because he revealed he was called a racial slur by one of the arresting officers.

>forcibly removing his own power as a member of the electorate

Literal cuck

>cannabis-crazed lorry
>itv.com/news/story/2016-12-19/nine-killed-after-truck-ploughs-into-berlin-christmas-market/
I didn't see anything in that article about weed though?? It was clearly a terrorist attack unrelated to marijuana. Even if it was related to marijuana, the person driving the lorry chose to smoke it, the marijuana didn't just inject itself into him and tell him to drive into a crowd of people.

Lmao never go to penrith

>missing the joke
Based yank retard

>This one extremely angry libertarian who comes here every thread

NIGEL FARAGE BTFO!!!!!!!!

How will he ever recover?

>implying the reefer hasn't addled your brain

youtube.com/watch?v=vpMbrmnoGkE

I like what he's trying to do with these videos.

>get shot by a Brexit terrorist
>your constituency votes for Brexit

You can't make this shit up

>Her policy allowed for shit like this to happen
>Can't blame her for it

Boy I really do wish I was a politician, seems like you can cause any amount of suffering you want as long as you're on the left.

BASED hope not hate

DONALD FUCKING DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Why is this man still using her dead wife to push his political agenda?

>implying i have any power anyway

having a strong government that puts the people and country first that isn't hindered by "processes" is a good thing, of course depending on who you ask

>tfw too subversive for the jews

Is he getting redpilled?

> dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html

>fails to kill people whilst they are praying
That's a special kind of incompetent.

Joe Owens warned us about Hope Not Hate and Nick Lowles.

GIVE ME THE LATEST ON THE GERKEKS

WE WAR NOW?

No just a democracy cuck

very nice karen
looks like i have no choice but to post my rarest

LITERALLY HITLER

He's just a character of an angry leftist, his real name is Tom Walker

thedebrief.co.uk/news/politics/jonathan-pie-who-is-he-20160764102

Arron Banks better pay Farage's legal bills.

The Jews win by taking people to court; people who can't afford a good defence.

>stating common sense
>redpilled

And what if you personal ideal political party isn't in power? What do you do then?

Or say if you did have every uniform fettishists group the Nazis in power.

What happens when that government has longer than 6 years in power and the effects of a huge economic deficit (from employing the unemployed at state cost against the market demand for labour) starts to take effect and inflation runs out of control, how then do you deal with that?

Very nice my fellow karenshitter.

You need to make a distinction between first time you visited to when you started regularly browsing

Seems to get worse and worse though, what with decreasing Western quality of life and various effects of globalisation.

LE SNARKY CENTRIST LEFTIST MAN OF DEMOCRACY RESPECTANCE

>centrist
>MUH AUSTERITY
Basically a commie.

you're arguing as if i want libcucks to have more power

wew

>austerity
>good

t. jew

>What happens when that government has longer than 6 years in power and the effects of a huge economic deficit (from employing the unemployed at state cost against the market demand for labour) starts to take effect and inflation runs out of control, how then do you deal with that?

Carve out a Eastern European Empire of course you cuck.

>yfw still no qt Syrian gf

I literally gave you an example for Nazi Germany...

Fine then, how do YOU personally ensure YOUR perfect political party is the party in power?

How do you keep social cohesion with the people who disagree with the party in power?

Nah, more likely just a sheltered posh southern kid (animeposting also supports that theory).

Got engaged. How was your weekend?

She's vehemently anti-English.

Zeus, child molester, hipster and Polish plumber against Mosley?

Don't get how you can shill for Germoney.

Absolutely Filthy.

>high government spending is centrist
And I would support high spending if it was a nationalist government instead of the money going to wogs.

put the commies in reeductation camps and most normies would be just won over with your government in a few years.

>legal action for a few comments

What the hell?

dude that is a great image!

Don't get how you can shill for the very system responsible for white genocide - western liberal democracy.

Just the standard cold, lonely break from a modern wagecuck existence. Congrats anyway.

>doubting the power of (((them)))

What did you engage?

youtube.com/watch?v=UrTxXqnpQqw

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Or we jusr need a more powerful WELTANSCHUNG like National Capitalism amd prevent non-British citizens and Jews from holding shares.

Basically like the East India Company before the Jews got involved.

>White Genocide
Don't care, I'm an ethnic Nationalist, don't care of some Polish cunt dies because of Democracy.

If you have unemployed in your nation then you have an excess of Labour.

Lets use a production factory as an example.

The factory knows their is a demand for 100 car so it produces 100 cars to sell and they require 100 workers to build them.

The state now employs 50 unemployed who start work in the factory.

The factory is producing 150 cars, 50 of which go unsold creating a loss of profit for the factory.

They can lessen production, but how do they pay for the extra labours wages?

This is the issue with employing labour against demand and Hitler did exactly this.

You can also highlight he also employed via the military, but the military doesn't produce anything to offset their cost which creates an even worse black hole for state funds, so he has to goto war to try and stave off inflation brought on by state deficit.

Democracy leads to a dysgenic society

I hate the school holidays

>Don't care, I'm an ethnic Nationalist, don't care of some Polish cunt dies because of Democracy.

But I'm talking about you getting reduced to a minority in your own country in your own lifetime though mate.

don't get how you can't shill for imperium
absolutely pathetic

A cis shitlord who wants to be a housewife and procreate.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jd1Ih8EUmw

you were supposed to say "warp three"

Should I try to get better qualifications or just work my way up the wageslave ladder?
I want to be out of the country in a year or so and get a job elsewhere.

And if Are Nige needs legal help a lot more people will donate to him than those cunts.

>not wanting to put commies in camps
cuck