No suspects in custody

>no suspects in custody

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370364
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38385961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not only are refugees doctors, engineers and scientists, they seem to have mastered the legal system too.

Is there anything they can't do?

December 24th

>tfw a terrorist who mass murdered 12 people is walking free and most likely will never be found

LMAO

>no 72 lolis
Why even bother then?

multiples says he'll be caught sometime next week and he's from iraq

BAN STEALTH TRUCKS

>arrest "refugee"
>whoa this looks bad
>release him

makes you think

>german police

He will be "caught" next week and probably be a prominent supporter of Brexit

Part of me thinks they let him go so refugees dont look bad.

>tfw someone can literally kill 12 people and walk away from it

WAKE ME UP! REEEEEE

Between Germany and Sweden the Euro cucks are getting worse. Is there no end to the cuckery?!!

this is beyond fucked up. you can't even make this shit up anymore

post your face if it turns out few days later that they had the right guy, but now he's gone, never to be found again

isn't this the guy that someone followed till the polizei showed up for him? how'd they determine he wasn't the guy?

Hitler come back! Your people need you!

Or worse, he does it again killing even more people

Honestly, at this point Germany and Sweden are such cucks I am beginning to understand why the Mudslims want to kill you... you deserve to be murdered and you will like it.

Good job Mudslim terrorist. I am sure Germany is planning a holiday and a line of dildo's for the German kids in your honor.

Unbelievable. I'm shocked.

At this point are you really shocked?

Why would someone chase him for a mile if it wasn't him? Also they said they found no blood from the driver on him, and let him go...fucking Germans are more cucked than Sweden at this point.

Don't forget that most of them are younger than 17, too.

Except, he will be found. The of centre of Berlin will have CCTV round every corner. Eventually we will see this footage and they will be able to identify the perpetrator.

Before he attacks again or before he flees?

took me a minute.

Nice ones.

you know what. fuck it hans. let's go bowling.

In germany we don't bowl, we just kegel

How the fuck do you escape from a crashed truck that plowed through a market?

Privately held CCTV. When the police go to the kebab shop or the vegetarian art co-op and ask for their CCTV, they will delay and obstruct as much as possible so their beloved refugee can flee.

Where's the Berliner vigilantes? They've got work to do.

i know it's like the little gay brother of bowling.

If it turns out to be a rapefugee I bet the Germany police will claim all CCTV's in the area were down. If this turns out to be a white German they will have 4K video of the suspect and Merkel will execute them herself.

>russians hacked the cctv
>but this white male did it trust us guys now praise refugees okay

With our police being as incompetent as they are, that might actually be feasable.

On Merkel's orders the lead will get cold and won't be found.

She wants to protect her refugees and doesn't want to alienat or upset them.

the anonymous tipster was the real terrorist, calling it now

If he isn't already out of Germany by now.

>mfw

>no fingerprints
>no blood

So he wore gloves and didn't injure himself. Criminal mastermind I tell yah!

>4.3 million Muslims in Germany at the last estimate
>probably more like 6 million +
>finding one specific Muslim

good fucking luck krautbros

Why didn't someone tackle the fucker as he was getting out of the truck in the first place?

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you.

no suspects in custody?

HERES AN IDEA GERMANY JUST FUCKING KILL ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A MUSLIM ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?????/ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just nuke us already pls

Until you uncuck yourself you need to be the example of what cuckery does to a people.

>you literally voted for that post to become reality

what is wrong? you made your bed, now sleep in it

He had a gun. He shot the polish driver. Probably pretended to be scared and blended in instead of continuing to snackbar.

>turn 360 degrees and walk out on in 30 seconds when you feel the heat around the corner
>no suspects in custody

Here's how to catch the killer:

>1. Round up all Muslims
>2. ????
>3. Profit

forgot pic

ISIS just claimed responsibility for the attack.

bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-38370364

They may be younger than 17, but they look old as shit.

>opens the refugee floodgates in Europe
>asks others whats wrong with them

you honestly deserve everything coming your way

Really makes you think.

We all know who's really responsible.

Like rapefuges from Cologne?

12 MORE YEARS!
12 MORE YEARS!
12 MORE YEARS!

>Islamic State says it carried out Berlin attack

So it took over 24 hours for the BBC to confirm that the attack wasn't an accident and was in fact directly linked to islamist terrorists

Meanwhile, everybody else knew this immediately

ZE CHANCELLOR FOR ETERNITY

WEW

SO PROGRESSIVE

SO MORALLY SUPERIOR

12 more years of this goy! VOTE FOR MERKEL! SHE SAID THE BURQA WAS BAD!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL JA JA JA JA JA JA GIB BRATWURST JA JA JA JA.

So the dude would have been rattled from the crash he would of been very vulnerable armed or not.

>southparkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDit'sIslam.JPG

You know too much

GUYS I FOUND THE KILLER IT'S THIS GUY

ITT: Americans projecting their nigger problem.

Also: google with the bantz. Picture related.

This woman is going to burn in hell for eternity.

Integrate

Germany is not as 1984 as the UK.

hvorfor er du griner, sverige? du glemmer hvem der er mere cucked.

Yeah it's fucking worse.

REMINDER Sup Forums YOU CAN LITERALLY KILL A GERMAN KEK AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

>investigators are still unsure as to omar-al-ali-bin-mehmed-el-farad-bin-rashid's motives

Wait wait wait let me just backtrack a second, is it actually confirmed that this guy has been released?

just cuck my shit up famalam

ayyyy

We have privacy rights. No cameras.

look at these ugly mutants

i would be as radical as them if i looked like literally shit

Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on CNN and tell lies?

Voted for the party with the strictest immigration policy and the candidate that called multiculturalism a failed experiment.

They're both awful

>Berlin resident Ibrahim Colak: "I saw whole bodies being twisted"

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38385961

Kek

They are pretty fucking hideous.

Honestly with all the shit going on in the MSM? I don't know who's Jewing who anymore...

yes. They got the wrong guy. Someone managed to drive a truck into a crowded place and then disappear without being seen. We are dealing with 21st century invisible terrorists.

Are you literally shaking though? You're not aren't 'cha? Unlike those poor refugees you've been harassing. Makes you think hah? HAH?!

>muh german efficiency
>muh ordun

in a way aren't we all to blame for this?

i for am glad no muslims were hurt

Probably hiding out with the other refugees in the train station who are protecting him now.

Great job, Germany. No seriously, I applaud you. You should be proud of yourselves. Look at how tolerant and open minded you all are. My, what a progressive state. You're SO accepting, you're willing to surrender your ancient European country with a deep rich history , your culture, your women to Muslims from the middle east. RIP Cuckmany.

the only one to blame is the white male

>with a deep rich history

Thats why i hope he is syrian. Germany has excellent relations to the syrian airforce intelligence. If he flees there, they will grill him.

God fucking damnit

We should line up the entire population of Germany on the autobahn and have a diverse group of trucks run the whole nation over.

Shut up England, your country has been sand blasted don't act like you're any better

lel.

This guy is normal. We're outsiders looking in, your country is cucked and fucked, get merkel out of there and start killing muzzies batman style. You'll get away with it because your security and policing is "refugee friendly"

>masquerade with cloak
>sword
>defend the honor of the country
>hordes of them can be slain after dark because you will be too fast, also be precise.
>hordes rape lone females.