Jews going all out on video games now

How can we stop this? Can we even stop this?

literally who?

You can stop playing video games and find another hobby

Overwatch character was just confirmed gay. Of course it's a white character.

Developers of this game.

like lifting and reading, or listening to audiobooks if you're dumb and reading takes too much focus.

CEO.

Goes very well with this picture.

Jews REALLY don't want white girls being interested in making babies.

Should be starting a movement against sexualization of game characters.

Why do every good-looking woman is forced into a relationship? Why can't she be asexual and happy with it?

#stoptheshipculture

Since when Bee Movie is about a human girl?

White female characters should all be mothers because breeding whites is important.

You don't Audiobook while you lift?

Elevate your mental state, Bro.

I do, but I also audio book out side of the gym because reading is hard and I understand more when the words are being told to me.

Remember when valve had a token black, and it made jokes about the fact that he was token black, and it wasn't about pushing a political platform or virtue signalling?

I re-meme-ber.

shogun is pretty good, and read very well if you listen to the ralph lister version.

The idea is sticking a foot up the shippers ass so they give up their ideology in favor of being able to relate delusionally random characters again.

The only SJWs I see jumping ship are the ones that ended up becoming the new target as the standards on the Opression Olympics get stricter and stricter.

All of those were infected by the Jew influence long ag-

Wait a minute... Telling us to go consume Jew media... Filthy kike!

>books are 100% paper kikes
you must be very stupid

>Pharah isn't a lesbian
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

(((Hirshberg)))

The reason we're going to fail, is because people who complain about SJW shit in their movies and games, keep buying their products anyway. Look at Rogue One, Overwatch and Battlefield 1.

I was wondering why most mainstream games no longer appeal to me anymore. Even Dishonored 2 features stronk wymin who don't need no man
(that, and the horribly optimized PC port). desu the only AAA title I play anymore is Dank Souls III, and that was made by the gooks.