Why do people automatically assume the truck carshing into that Christmas market was the work of a terrorist Muslim...

Why do people automatically assume the truck carshing into that Christmas market was the work of a terrorist Muslim rather than just a mere accident?

How do you know it just wasn't some old man who got confused and entered the wrong vehicle, mistaking it as his own, and he accidentally pressed the gas to the floor instead of the brakes, which he intended to press?

It has happened before many time, with old people getting confused and mixing up the brakes and the gas. One dude plowed through a market of people here in the states. He intended to press the breaks, when he just kept pressing the gas harder and harder.

How do we know this Berlin incident isn't just an accident caused by dementia?

inautonews.com/11-people-hit-in-l-a-by-a-100-year-old-driver

cnn.com/2003/US/West/07/16/farmers.market.crash/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Old people get confused, like this man who accidentally shot himself in church and pretended nothing was wrong out of embarassment?

kdvr.com/2015/04/06/police-man-accidentally-shot-himself-while-sitting-in-church-tried-to-act-like-he-was-fine/

Cause the driver was shot and stabbed?

Itsabigone.jpg

Maybe he accidentally stabbed himself, then mistakenly grabbed his own gun instead of his phone because of the pain.

An old confused man couldnt even get i to a truck like that, let alone start it.

How do we know that wasn't an accident as well?

He could have accidentally fired off his firearm and maybe he had a knife on him that stabbed him in the crash? Why rule that possibility out?

Are you stupid? The driver was killed, it's fkn 2pm don't rustle my jimmies this early cunt

>that text formatting

could've been an accident

I don't think you realize how fucking retarded you are.

he then drove, with the corpse still in the cab, specifically to christmas market and veered in to a bunch of pedestrians.

the man could've been very old with bad vision.

It's b8 dumbass

*he drove with his corpse in the passenger seat*

Because, unfortunately, Islamic terrorist attacks are more common than truck accidents here.

Maybe he was remorseful for what he had done and first stabbed himself and when he didn't die he then shot himself?

Maybe he was a trucker all his life and seeing that truck triggered a memory from his younger days, he got confusd and thought he was making a delivery.

Because they found the legal driver of the truck in the back of the cab, and he was covered in stab wounds and shot.

Maybe the old man thought someone was stealing "his truck" so he killed him, and then was driving to the police station to report the crime when he accidentally plowed into a crowd of people. Feeling remorse, he tried to kill himself by stabbing himself, when he didn't die from the self inflicted stab wound he pulled out his gun and shot himself?

Why did we allow very old people to continue to drive especially when they pose a potential threat to the safety of others?

hmm, that sounds like bullshit, but what the hell, I'll believe it

Because old people have rights to!

Because old people don't hate The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Low quality b8

How do we know that launching 50MT nuclear-tipped ICBMs at every muslim shithole city on the planet wasn't just some confused old man pressing the wrong buttons?

driving isnt a right

you mean like how isis claimed responsibility for the attack?

Because the guy is on the run. If someone accidentally did it, they'd stay on the scene.

>1 post by this ID.

Every time we touched, i get this feeling.

It's in the constitution.

How do you know it wasn't a muslim terrorist? I'm just going to assume it was until I see any evidence to the contrary as statistically, I'm probably right. Occam's razor bitch.

I think there have been more old people accidents than terrorist acts.

Occams Razor would say it's an old man by mere statistics.

How many old men have driven large trucks into crowds, in Germany, this year?... oh yeah, none. How many terrorist attacks have there been? Oh yeah, at least four and one involving a large truck driven into a crowd. So, you're wrong.