#CuttingAgainstTrump

So now that Trump has been formally elected President and short of assassination there is nothing liberals can do, what do you say we make a ton of fake social media accounts with liberals cutting themselves, similar to the #CuttingForBieber thing a few years back? If this catches on, we can cause lots of liberals to injure themselves.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GDXhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the way you think, user. I am willing to get behind this.

#ShaveForHillary

>those baby cuts
won't even scar

Bumpo

FUCK OFF CTR!
the (((media))) would just use this as ammo against Trump.

>they told me I could be anything
>so I became an internet troll

who cares at this point? it won't change a damn thing.

oh fuck my sides, it's already happening to a lot of libtards, so why not make them show their wounds?

Here's some of my collection.

g o o d i d e a

#VeinsOutForHillary

we need to fake some type of USA declaration which is something like "If enough people are injured due to wanting change then changes will have to be insured so no one will get hurt"

#killyourchildren4hillary

Holy shit, lets do this. Fuck the fake cutting stuff. Lets make liberals shave their heads right before Christmas. #ShaveForHillary

>Some has a cut folder unironically
I bet he also stick on crazy

YES THIS IS ALWAYS GOOD

Oh yes. Not sharing my personal collection desupai

He has spoken
S H A D I L A Y

Checked

Take this shit to Its more of their thing and its making us look bad.
Remember BOARD OF PEACE

>he thinks women are people

Top kek. Their screams are their only value.

Sup Forums will make some shitty discord server for this "raid :D" and once we join the server nothing happends and then you accidently become friends with the guys that are in the server and then spend everyday with them playing video games until you realise life is meaningless and die

>he thinks those pics were women
Oh, you sweet summer child

I fucked a girl that hardcore cut one time it might have been the best sex I've ever had. I'm no longer that degenerate thank God.

>oh NOES!! CNN and the JewYorkTimes will say bad things about trump and Sup Forums!!
Yea after calling him a wannabe authoritarian crypto-fascist antisemitic neo-Nazi reincarnation of Mussolini for 18 months this'll be the thing that sinks Trump's campaign.

>Trump elected
>SJW libtards (and muslims?) all hang themselves during his inauguration

One can only dream.

fuck off, kraut. don't you have some muslim cock to suck?

You are a soulless ghoul. Shame on you and the blackened and abusive vaginal that belched you forth into the world.

Liberals are stupid, they will follow the herd, let's do this.

Best idea ever user ! As we know Trump is like Hitler and now we are suffering like the jews so we will shave our heads against this evil dictator XD

Let's do it

O shit nigga

> Moar cuttings

Fuck off kike

this is a good idea

1. very obvious virtue signalling method
>"shave your head to show how much you stand against trump"
>"indicate to the oppressed peoples you are an ally"
>"stand in solidarity with the gassed jews of the holocaust when Hitler tried to make Germany great again"
>etc

2. long lasting consequences for being a dumbshit and following social media campaigns
3. it's cold as shit in most of the US right now and a shaved head probably makes it worse

It's like the safety clip campaign but more obvious and more permanent than just wearing a safety pin.

Let's do it faggot

>cutting themselves

*Me* looking at picture

Remember kids - down, not across

we need to give it a different name because people can google it and find the name of this thread

kys nigger

This. More libtards would shave their heads than cut themselves. It will reach a larger audience. It would also be hillarious to see an army of bald protesters.

Its already a fairly well known meme. #cutforblacklives lasted about 10 minutes. The first time will never be topped

Genuis mate. Fucking do it

That's why we gotta figure out something else besides cutting

kkk

>this thread is allowed
>/diy/ isn't

To Donald Trump,

The majority of our nation is tired of your sexism and racism. We fear for our lives and the lives of our LGBTQ+ allies under your America. The only way to get bullies like you to stop terrorizing us every day is by letting you know we want you to #CutItOut.

I think this one is great

perfect
KEK approves

>Am I cool yet.jpg

discord.gg/GDXhY

LED'S BLAN DIS ON DISGORD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SHADILAY

#StayAwakeForHillary

Kek is with you

Kek wills the blood of infidels to flow by their own hands.

Let's do this bois

Shall we start? Kek be with you. Everyone go create fake liberal sounding accounts and do the work of kek.

cutting for bieber didnt work, neither did shaving for bieber, pissing pants for equality or any of this daft shit. the only material you obtain from this comes from blatantly obvious sockpuppet accounts. you people are as subtle as an elephant in a china shop, stop embarassing yourselves

Nuoh my gawd

What is /diy/?

we keep lefties from burning themselves alive by systematically ruining their degenerate music concerts