Saudi Arabian 9D Chess

>Be Saudi Arabia
>Negotiate with Merkel and Obama to topple regimes in middle east so you can build your pipeline
>Refuse to take millions of displaced muhammeds due to your pipeline
>Negotiate with Merkel and Obama to take in millions of refugees in Europe and USA
>Fund thousands of mosques currently being built in Europe/USA
>Fund ISIS to stoke fans of anti-western sentiment in the muslim community
> Wait a couple decades and congratulate yourself for succesfully invading the West.

And you faggots are still going on about muh jews and muh niggers like its the 50's.

Wake your dumbasses up to the ACTUAL threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you forgot

>saturate the oil market to fuck iran, russia, and america up

wow im so fucking pissed after reading this. fuck the UK i blame their shitty fucking civilzation for how shitty the world is. FUCK YOU

Brexit and Trump have started doing their part to end this problem.

The fate of Europe and the West hinges on Germany now.

If Germans can replace Merkel with someone like Farage/Trump it will cause other EU members to abondon their leftists positions since they are no longer popular.

Its very important for civlization that Merkel is replaced.

Actually, the contrary is occuring. People (except the Germans) abandon their leftist position, which will force Merkel to fuck off one day.

>Le muslims are bad so you can't hate jews too meme

Fuck off JIDF

I always knew you the Saudis were the root of the world problem. They should really be invaded and culturally enriched while we take all their oil.

>takbir, anyone who identifies Saudis as a threat is JIDF

OP is perfectly accurate without muh Jews autism.

One day Jews and Europeans will be going into the same achmed gas chamber. Why do you think Israel is funding every nationalist party in Europe?

Some of us are aware of this, but threads like these suffer from low post counts. Leading to a feeling that no one listening. ;(

He didn't say you can't, he said look at the immediate threat, stop being so unhinged and try to actually be smarter than your enemies.

hahahaha fight me m8

It's edgyer to larp as natsoc and spam the board with joo conspiracy.

I will never understand how or why Australian culture rubbed off onto Saudi agents.

it also doesn't cause topic slides like Saudi threads do.

>implying the Saudis and the Jews aren't in cahoots

Nice try Shlomo.

fucking semites

Well, what matters is the people in the incoming administration don't care about joooooooo autism and care quite a lot about Saudi oil power.

The Saudis are 4D chess masters

true

And who exactly backed and helped Saudi, Qatar and Israel for generations? Just to be clear.

Bro, bro, bro. This is Just like the Indian superpower by 20-whatever argument. First restrain from shagging goats all day, than you can brag about shagging goats. It's that simple

Just like in the good old times. Aglos doing good work. Also the same shitstains that didn't let us retake Constantinople MULTIPLE TIMES and fuck over the biggest Islamic empire.

The (NATO) officers who were captured in Aleppo were from 5 countries: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the USA, Israel and Britain.

>really makes you think

Really murgles your burgle. I wonder if Trump will do anything about it

>implying the Saudis aren't Crypto Jews
Saddam Hussein warned you all about this, but you didn't listen. Now both Saudi Arabia and Israel are supporting ISIS.
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

You mean fuck Canada up nobody cares about you foreigners shitty oil Canada is number one

There's enough room in the gas chamber for both of em

I've been saying this and spreading this truth like crazy for 5 years. Bout time you caught on you retards.

Oh and I mean retard sarcastically. I am actually impressed you've finally revealed the truth about the Saudi conspiracy to destroy our way of life and install Islam, with Wahabi at it's center, in revenge for us destroying their Caliphate after world war 1.
But that's Shitlam for ya.

You are forgetting that we print money without consequence, purchase oil from the Saudis, then they purchase weapons from us with dollars.

This way, we literally print our own wealth. It's not sustainable at all. It's what guides all US foreign policy in the middle east

About $67 Billion dollars worth of Weapons and arms just this year, ranking them as the 4th overall globally in military spending, behind America, China and holy shit make that 3rd!

In the past week I didn't notice, but it's jumped from 67billion to 87billion in military spending.

Yep, end of days is coming.

I'm bumping this, since it needs more attention.

right on the money

The Al-Saud family was actually started by an arabian jew, read into it!
t. born and raised in saudi arabia, knew saudis in high enough places to know about this

Once you goys start listening to me it's over because you'll realize your birth rite and what the shems and hams have been trying to steal from you since the beginning of time.

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF OURANOS IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!