OK Boys, time to learn Russian?

I been hearing a lot about all this hacking going on, and even some talk about removing kebab.

Maybe its time at an individual level to increase cultural exposure and exchange between our great nations, especially as we unite against the real enemy.

So maybe it's time to learn Russian. Might help discourage a war between white people, and we can share tips on kicking out people like Soros.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923
youtu.be/VH5AYBynOLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't behave like an entitled cunt in Russia and don't try to take our women, then you're most welcome.

>tfw you were a catcher in baseball, so squatting is already second nature to you, and you will assimilate quicker

> implying marrying a white ameribro is worse than marrying a shitskin from Caucasus.
Eh, opt for the lesser evil.

>take our women

That's the whole reason, Boris.

>mwaaaah dem foreigners taking all the women is the reason i never get laid

I'm from the Caucasus and I fucked a lot of hot Russian girls. Russians really have a thing on me.

Enjoy your golddigging whores who've had more dicks than you've had beers.

A вoт и пpoвepим.
Peгиoн, тeйп? Пoд aвapцaми лeжишь или нoхчaм coceшь?

I took Russian in college, and followed through with it going forward. I love it, and Russians themselves seem to be pretty fucking decent people all things considered. But I think my degree and background would prevent me from finding work.

Haha.
Horosho bantz.
I love you squatting kvas gobblers.
Have visited several awesome parts of Russia, favourites are baikal and Odessa. (((Ukraine))) is just Russia with a Swedish flag.

Keep us updated, mate.

Girls fuck foreigners, it's just what they do.

But we trade the women. fortify our bloodlines and increase the attachments between peoples.

I think your average Ruskianon would get along pretty well with our country girls, they just dont know it.

Take your women? What are you afraid of Ivan...your women getting...BURGER'D?

This kiwi fucker gets it.

Yeah didn't they used to sell wives off for political alliances?
Slutty millennial girls are the [current year] equivalent.

How is it to learn? Spanish is easy as fuck- but a whole new alpha bet is new to me

RUSSIA + USA could actually get shit done in this world. Fucking dream team tier.

>"MEN, WE NEED TO STAY AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRIES. NOTHING WORSE THAN MUSLIM FUCKS WHO RUN FROM THEIR COUNTRIES TO SEEK REFUGE IN OT-
>Russian women are so cute though! Haha maybe if I can't get laid back at home I can go to Russia and they'll just accept me with open arms because what are immigration laws anyway I'm American everyone will welcome me with open arms :^)

Please kill yourself. I beg you. This isn't about loyalty. Its about irony. About being a hypocrite. About practicing 2 sets of moral values simultaneously. You are even worse than liberals. Just take your life already.

Prepare for perfective/imperfective mayhem - actually I believe this makes Russians good hackers.

>take our women

You don't even need to lift a finger to get flocked by russian gold diggers.

I am currently learning Russian, so I only understood half of your writings. I'm Georgian-Circassian mongrel. I enjoyed Russian girlies both in Vienna and Turkey, lulz. Oooh those blonde hair and green eyes.

I've visited US a few times when i was in uni, last trip was to Louisiana, 3 years ago. Nice folks, if a bit loud.
Your girls are waaaay more open with their affections though. Not in a slutty way, but they just more comfortable in expressing their interest in you, without actually unziping your pants.
Clubs were a total degenerate feast though.

>Sup Forums is one person

Also stop hating on Caucasus people. Caucasoids have the largest dicks. Not joking, Georgians have giant penises.

> Georgian
> Can't understand basic Russian.
Uh, yeah.

Putin hacked my brain so I can't read anything written in russian. It's all upside down and shit.

>Clubs were a total degenerate feast though.

What are clubs like in Russia?

Team USA/Russia: The World Trembles Edition.

We clean up Europe and USA. We lay fucking waste to Canada, China, and the Middle East.

The remainder quickly fall in line or will be crushed under heel.

I lived abroad for some time (not in the States), and I once met a smoking hot American girl from somewhere like Kansas or something. We even went on a date, and she seemed to find me an interesting person. Unfortunately, after that, she invited me to her birthday, where I behaved like a complete autist, partly because it's difficult to follow the general conversation if you're the only non-native speaker in a group, and partly because she turned out to have a brownish Chad boyfriend. Haven't met her since. If you're reading this, Stephanie, I really liked you.

In Russia there is no real club culture, I have been told. My ex girlfriend told me that nightclubs are only places where hookers go and stuff. Most Russians are rather on a traditional relationship.

>Team USA/Russia
Saving Europe 2: Nationalist Bugaloo

Just turn the Rs back to front, it's easy.
The real bitch is squatting and alcoholism.

Took Russian 4 years ago when everyone thought it would be useless legit only 4 kids in the class now ive had multiple job offers just because i know Russian do it. Its not that hard of a language.

no thanks i'm fucking gay

Russia is largely irrelevant.

kyrillic is easy. grammar and vocabulary are motherfucking hard.

no seriously, forget learning russian. it's a meme languagle. even after years of concerted effort you'll still not be able to read dostoyevski in original

I would like to learn Russian but I'm too lazy.

Still degenerate, though you can get wasted and just spaz out on the dancefloor among the same autists like you. Don't go to the restrooms since somebody is either fucking or shooting heroin there, you have a better chance to take a leak at the corner. Great place to pick up free sluts, though most are fugly, and those that are remotely attractive are hunting for your wallet.

>Most Russians are rather on a traditional relationship.

OK so I'm thinking sort of something along these lines:

Step 1: Go to russia, meet nice girl, marry her. Bring her back to US, or not, whatever.

Step 2: her male friends/family find out that I have a lot of super hot, single, white female cousins. Not an incestbro, but objectively, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't bang some of my cousins if drunk and in the wrong (/right?) situation.

Step 3: More Russian/USA marriages. The Russian men would be alpha as fuck and the American women would accept it because "lol it's their culture". The American men get to be alpha to their Russian wives because it's expected and the natural order of things anyway.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Make Earth Great Again

traitor. You make Regan spin in his grave.

Depends.
Friends of mine and his wife manage a... well, if he wasn't my childhood friend, i would vote for gassing him, but w/e. Let's just say it's a swinger club. Extreme swinger club. Like, holy fucking shit, what are you doing people.
Most clubs/bars are waaay less sexualized than European/US ones, they are basically a meet-up point for friends to drink and chat. There is a dance floor in most of them, but touching and petting is a no-no. One angry complaint from a girl to the security and you'll get your ass handled to you in a matter of seconds.
It's the most expensive and the least expensive ones you should be wary of.

Low price clubs - hookers, cheap and shitty drugs, all sorts of trouble and brawls. Expect to get shanked for a bit of banter.
Extremely expensive clubs - elite hookers, prices are sky high (800$ for a bottle of meh-tier wine), drugs, security is top-notch. Expect some crazy stuff, like getting offered an expensive car for participating in some sick bisexual orgy with a fat rich jew. Shit like that.
t. complicated upbringing, questionable friends.

I think you guys dont understand what Russia really is. Let me show you quote from Sergey Brin (he co-founded Google. Also he is President of Google's parent company Alphabet Inc).
>Sergey Brin, Google's American cofounder and Russian emigrant, once said that Russia was "Nigeria with snow."
Think about it.

Reagan was cucked by Kissinger and didn't know who the (((real enemy))) was.

yдaлить этo

I'm already learning Serbo-Croatian. Is it similar to Russian at all, or will I have to learn a lot of new things again?

Tecт, кoмpaд. Пoпpoбyй чтo-нибyдь нa лaтиницe или oпять выдyмки?

I've known several infantrymen, marines and spec ops(ok it was one guy) who have all said that every Russian soldier they had worked with an any given theatre wanted an end to the enmity between our countries, with said sentiment being echoed by our boys.

I really do hope we can just be fucking friends and work together from this point on.

Russians are either pretty intelligent and polite or full bydlo. And those that are polite tend to go bydlo when they are wasted. The problem is that half of the nation is bydlo and don't care to learn any language since their russian is piss poor, even if their relatives/sister's husbands are foreign. So if you bring them overseas they would be pretty helpless aside from buying vodka and getting into a fight.

Molodyetz paryen!

>he felt for le based Russia meme

Halfbreed on the left, full-blown Tatar on the right.
What's your point?

More than half maybe? Dont forget about 86%.

Yeah, she told me these stories. Rich people shamelessly buying hot girls. Even on toilets. She was once on a club toilet, where a rich man knocked on the door and offered sex for 10.000 dollar. She shouted "are you crazy, go away", so the man replied: "Okay, 20.000 dollar". Lol.

>learning russki

>tfw you will be forever a beta krautcuck and never part of the two most alpha countried of the world allied
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I want into the cool kids club

Good thing we know where they are then: jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

I'm talking about major cities since smaller ones like Vladimir or some noname village in the Urals are beyond saving, and they don't really contribute anything.

I started trying to teach myself Russian a week or so ago. Oddly, I'm finding it far easier than I found French to be.

There's something else there worth learing Russian for.

^^ that attitude, right there Hans, is your problem.

fuck there's just no winning

I think we've got a plan here gents. Russo-American alliance to save the world!

It gets better: reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923

>tfw no chubby russian gf

It would be a great show to see mossad and Kadyrov's chechen KGB fight it out over 6.000.000 jewish refugees mysteriously vanishing somewhere around Grozny

THICC
H
I
C
C

> also, tongue ring

She is 17 at most, you sick fuck.

>tongue ring
>tits flying out around children
>absolutely degenerate

Claim your Russian waifus

>top ten best for kids
It says in the up left corner.

Meant to reply to that but got too excited to claim my waifu my bad lads

Source?

There are more women in Russia than men. The women have less partners to choose from. So they are becoming sluts and moving either into Europe or into the Middle East and Turkey to shack up with Abdul and Jamal.

Nows the time to get a qt rape descendant of the post war period when they require man meat.

вaш нaпиcaниe этo yжacнo. Чтo ты cпpaшивaeшь y мeня? Я нe знaю cлeнгa.

Reagan fought against the Soviet Uniom, and that collapsed.

That woman is Serbian, not Russian

youtu.be/VH5AYBynOLE

There was no slang, he just skipped on some words like it usually happens in russian text. For example - you could have skipped the adressing parts that are "ты" and "y мeня" since both parties in a conversation are well defined.

What's the best way to learn Russian? Is it necessary to have an understanding of the Cyrillic alphabet?

ah i learned super formal Russian then i was always taught to always have that in there.

That's a lot of dicks.

Not bad, but i'm not convinced.
There was no slang in my post, well, maybe a "кoмpaд" which is literally "comrade", letter-to-letter.
Also:
> вaш нaпиcaниe этo yжacнo.
вaш(e) - Baш = Yours, because you are pointing to the word "нaпиcaниe" and it's neutral gendered.
нaпиcaниe - change it to "пиcьмo" or "пиcьмeнный язык"="written language". It will sound less cringy
этo - delet this
> Чтo ты cпpaшивaeшь y мeня?
Almost got it right. It sounds too poetic though. Like you are reciting an epic tale or something.
Change "Чтo" to "Зaчeм"=Why. You also can get rid of "y" afterwards.

Last sentence is correct.
Russian would say something like this:
"Baшe пиcьмo/пиcьмeнный язык yжaceн. Зaчeм ты cпpaшивaeшь мeня? Я нe знaю cлeнгa"

Well, in formal language that would would be correct, except "ты" is an informal "you", more formal would be "вы". Same applies to your first part - "вaш" is a formal form for "your", while "твoй" is informal.

Give him a break, I'm pretty sure he just learned some vocabulary and basic sentence formation.

Я изyчил тpи гoдa в yнивepcитeтe Moй пpoфeccop был Ukranian Heyжeли oнa ввepнyть мeня?

Alright, don't use a translator to translate english slang to russian, "Screwed" would be "нaeбaлa" with a root of "eбaть", which means "to fuck".

I will also say the textbook i learned from was from the 60's

я бы pyccкий выyчил тoлькo для тoгo, чтoб cpaтьcя в pyнeтe и пocтить pyccкoязычныe мeмacы

>desendant of rape
Lol why are anglos the most hateful and ignorant about russia.
Its like sayingermans are a produxr of rape of russians. Its an gross overgeneralization and historical inaccuracy meant to viciously demean one origin ,thereby atracking the core-national identity.
Ahhh I know the asnwer why.
Because you britcucks got you head bashed in and fleed from russkies while outnumbering them 1:10 at the EURO in france
Haha britcucks stay salty.

alright now its cultural exchange thread
posting mene from russian fb

Fuck, i lost it. I'll save this post for later use.
I'll try to translate it back into English, literally.

I learned 3 years in the university. My professor was Ukranian. Could it be that she screw me in ? (literally sounds like you were used as a LITERAL screw).

Russian is fucking hard. The alphabet is the easy part.

You know how in English we have two endings for nouns? The Russian nouns have six. And they have three genders. And any adjectives have to agree in gender, noun and case so that's 24 different endings you kinda have to know to say something is fucking "red" or whatever. Oh, and their word order is really flexible so the nouns can change position depending on what you want to emphasise so if you don't know all teh endings, you might not understand who is giving a book to whom etc.

It's fucking hard.

Sorry Russian bro i still have problems with the cases and motion im trying though.

> You know how in English we have two endings for nouns? The Russian nouns have six. And they have three genders.

We are the SJW now.

Pyccкoязычныe мeмacы - этo в бoльшинcтвe cвoeм выpвиглaзный пиздeц и eбaнyтыe фopcы, чтo y вкyдaхтa, чтo y cocaчa. Плюc пoлoвинa cпизжeнa y цyкepбepгa/peддитa.
Well, or language hasn't changed much since WW2, only more slang appeared. My guess is - your textbook was just an introduction to russian. It'll help you understand most of russian texts, but writing would be a problem.

Good luck with that. Russian is harder than Deutsch. You need years to start understand things.

Ja nimnogo govarish po Russia I Ja nje ponemaju shto Ty skazal.
Something about Latin? I understood 'test comrade'