Leave Trump to us

Leave Trump to us

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Full_Frontal_with_Samantha_Bee_episodes
youtu.be/DmXjxgy6MUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>an unfunny woman who fights against shitskins going to her kids school
>an irrelevant cuckservative who went insane after Obama was reelected

Who?

glenn beck should off himself

Glenn Beck has become an unironic progressive SJW

Literally Who?

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

Reminder Samantha Bee does not want her kids to share a classroom with a thug.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

samantha is shooped in. cringe.

ok unpopular opinion but I want to blow a scalding hot load in Samantha Bee's GILF mouth while Glenn Beck tickles my balls from behind

Not necessarily. She could just be doing a pose that ignores the presence of Glenn Beck completely.

It's literally been all of them against Trump the throughout the entire election, and he still won lol. The only difference now is that most of them are deflated and have lost hope.

Do these two share an audience now?

At this point, differentiating between SJWS and Cuckservatives is arguing semantics.

She seems to be averaging 700k viewers this season. Sinking fast! Does TBS know they have a white supremacist on their channel? :^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Full_Frontal_with_Samantha_Bee_episodes

>beck
this is the most jewish dutch surname of all

Her husband is more vocal about it but she hasn't publicly disagreed with his statements.

JUST

>Glen Beck has finally realized that he will make more money off the progressive left than the right, so he's bringing his religious revival tent over to the other side
good riddance

Just a couple of juden revealing they were on the same team the whole time, lying to the goyim.

Not shocked. Gas 'em all.

This so much. Conservatives have started using the lefts equality arguments like "oh you can't make racist jokes about white people!" Or "That's sexist against men!" So much so that they have become the flip side of the same coin. Being a pussy is awfully popular in today's society.

I thought Glenn Beck died.

If he hasn't, he should really get on that as soon as he can.

Beck is trying to get in her pants and only has beta tactics.

Just when I thought Glenn Beck could not sink lower

Glenn beck has borderline personality disorder.

a solid assessment
youtu.be/DmXjxgy6MUo