SECOND ANGLE OF ASSASSINATION!!

Here's a new angle of the assassination, shows the The Young Turk getting in position to kill the Russian.

Shit quality because its from a shit source, but you get the idea

youtube.com/watch?v=YHCFHtLJLag

That power stance tho. He's a big guy

go to 1:30

fucking suspense

Why did he wait for so long to shoot?

well actually go to 1:43,,,,the whole fucking video is morb teasing

I felt like he waited till the guy finished talking ahaha

Praying to allah. And working up the nerve to do it, I'm sure even for a muslim it's nervewracking to know you only have minutes left in your life

For you

the faggot was nervous the whole time..

that fuckboy probably didn't even have a plan for afterward except "shout allah snackbar really loudly!"

You can see him standing there thinking if he should do it and then is all like fuck it im doing it.

He was sweating it, you can tell he's nervous as fuck.

Do you think someone put him up to it? Or was this done on his own?

assassinations very rarely happen in a bubble. the resources needed to give the guy enough fake documents to pass as diplomatic security suggests somebody with a fair amount of juice

Anything to divert from pizzagate, huh?

The only one who knew is dead. A lot of people were upset by the loss of Aleppo, Turks protested at Russian embassies and some even marched to the border to demand the rebels unify and fight back. It could be just an angry Turk.

He was a cop, so he had access to guns. Supposedly he used his police ID to get in or something of the sort. I also think he served fighting the Kurds in the east.

He's the suavest assassin I've seen tbqhwy familia

he used his own police ID card and state issued handgun to kill him.. not much resources to be honest.

>There cant be more than one thread going at a time

Fuck off. You can have your EWO threads right now too, this is also a current event

>that setting
>the suspense
>the body language, no doubt was praying to the pig fucker and having second thoughts at the same time
>the foreign language

Maginificent kino

Probably waited for the other guy to move to get a clearer shot.

God damn that is like a text book assassination he positioned himself so he wouldn't fire into the crowd was on the security detail only thing he did wrong was he got wasted.

Good thinking. Anyone else that might have been shot could've made the message murky. Now his message is clear. They want russia out of syria, which leads me to believe this was orchistrated by a US government agency to fuck with russia

Or just someone who was well trained.

Im just saying this was beneficial for the US. The US is also bombing syria, why did he specifically target at russian and not an american?

THis X1000

Russia and Turkey were meant to meet up today. THis is one of the clearest false flag happenings (in the last 48 hours)

I don't think it was a flase flag in the sense that the event was fake. I think it was set up by a third party to cause a break down of peace talks.