Sup Forums At what age did you start to realize not all conspiracy theories are lies?

brotendo are you gunna pass the controller and let me rip it

puff puff pass

around 16. it started with standard liberal conspiracies (i.e. reagan made a deal for the iran hostages etc.) but then i realized the libs are far more deceptive and devious.

16 pretty much. That was the age it made click in my head.

you feelin it yet?

>Elbonia actually exists.

Conspiracies are called like that, so they are not to be believed. Everything great is done hidden. So yeah, I trust the so called conspiracy theories.

About the same age I saw your pic the first time.

ya id say around 16 too

I was around 5 or 6 when I got redpilled. I was the only child and lived with adults so conversation was mostly politics and news. I figured it out for myself pretty quick.

>autism

I always felt they were lies even when redpilled until recently. The term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA to discredit rumours around JFK's assassination. A lot of these theories were proven right.

I was pretty young when I questioned 9/11, probably around 11-12.
But my real enlightenment happened when I was around 16.

>18
>poor
>don't know a single jew
>first in family through college/grad school
>bust my ass and lie/cheat/steal my way to the top
>28
>join high profile/prestige firm
>75% of the people I work with are Jewish
>they all personally know politicians and heads of industry/entertainment
>have secret crazy expensive exclusive schools that non-jews can't get into, and that the firms almost exclusively hire from

Blew my fucking mind. It's all true.

Pretty sure I do not have autism.

>tfw 9/11 happened when i was 10 and i didnt even give a fuck
>got slightly upset because some kids parents took them out of school that day and mine didnt

About 2 months ago I started believing everything. Once I took the hitler pill. I started to believe everything.

>>tfw 9/11 happened when i was 10
Sup Forums is 18+

>community service
>god tier
bruh

i doubt that either of you are actually that age.

Where were you on 9/11? I was shitposting memes on Sup Forums myself

I remember watching something on youtube involving Michael Jackson and them music industry when i was like 13, shit had me scared

I've always believed in conspiracy theories, in fact I remember being like 7 and learning about the Cold War and my first thought was "a war where the two sides dont actually fight? I bet the US president and Russian president just called each other up and decided to pretend to be at war to make money and people obey them"

????

is this bait, ooks vammanen :DDDD

9/11 happened in 2001.

Crazy how fast time flies when you're stuck in this shit generator.

>shitposting in 2001 on a site made in 2003

seems legit

>Sup Forums

newfaggot what the fuck is Sup Forums?!

also everyone replying to this newfaggot thread is a newfaggot you newfaggots sage

>Not putting gardening/hobby farming in top tier
>not separating yoga in to if male and if female and putting if female in mid tier
>not putting shopping merchants in to Ben Garrison cartoons in God tier
Come on now, user.

is there anything inherently wrong with favoring ones own race? like isn't that what nationalism is all about?