AMA

AMA
educated muslim, lived in the US the majority of my life

pic related, im sure there is a muslim u dont think is a terrorist

in before racist vomit

>AMA

bought and paid for black man, paedophile they say, big talk, ended up shuffling wreck. Reminds me of Obama except Obama's not even black

You gotta go back.

>"I'm educated!"

>muslim
>race

get the fuck out of Sup Forums you fucking nigger

I know few guys who consider them as muslims. Few of them came to Finland with their mothers back in the 90's because their mothers didn't respect their local muslim culture, where they treat women like shit.

self bump

i am a huge trump supporter. i believe that every US president has the ability to help this world become a better place, and i believe that trump has enough human decency to stop a lot of the bullshit in the world (and i promise muslims are not the root cause of these problems)

Nice bait, timestamp of your Koran or stop being a roleplaying faggot

>go fight for your country
>nah niggah I'm Muslim now

kek
Great fighter who was afraid to fight some skinny gook

Why do you follow an objectively shit religion?

>educated
>u dont

Fuck off shitskin

not a race, but u faggots make it one.
pakistanis and syrians are obviously not the same race for example.

not a nigger

sorry dont speak finland, but i dont know of any muslim that treats woman like "shit". not anymore than men in general are accused of treating woman like shit. get out of here with ur liberal propaganda

im a muslim

or great fighter who didnt want to waste his time killing people for "democracy"

you obviously know nothing about my religion. I follow it because it the only religion that is not officially debunked.

christians and jews know that there books are fake but are so fine with it (always confused me)

but no one can PROVE that islam isnt real.

There is only one thing I want to ask you:

>Why the fuck don't you go back to your own shithole?
I'm sure Mama Merkel would love some more muslims to culturally enrich her people like YOUR kind did last New Year's Eve and will probably do again this New Year's

>inb4 racist vomit
Says the guy who worships a pedophile.

>sage

at least you know that ur racist vomit.
u cant accuse a whole group of people for the actions of less than 0.01%.
actually fairness says that even IF 99.99% of muslims were terrorists, that does not mean the last 0.01% is also guilty. so how are u going to hold 99.99% of muslims guilty, knowing that 0.01% of them are pieces of shit (who we do not even consider muslims)

Fuck him. He is possibly the most anti American anti western "celebrity" to ever be given mainstream recognition.

Lets not even go into the fact he hated whites and said so many times.

All that gets "blackwashed" because mental midgets liked watching him beat people up on TV

>I follow it because it the only religion that is not officially debunked

Because it's a political ideology disguised as a religion. It's sole purpose is conquest through submission, and is entirely incompatible with western values.

Islam is shit and so are you.

>at least you know that ur racist vomit.
At least you're not denying that you worship a pedophile.

>u cant accuse a whole group of people for the actions of less than 0.01%.
But all whites are evil and racist and we have to open our land to muslims and africans, remember?

>actually fairness says that even IF 99.99% of muslims were terrorists, that does not mean the last 0.01% is also guilty.
So if 99.99% of muslims are not terrorists, then the last .01% that are terrorists may not be guilty?
So they're terrorists who aren't guilty huh?

I'm fucking tired of every time one of your kind commits one of these acts that you're somehow the victims.

>so how are u going to hold 99.99% of muslims guilty, knowing that 0.01% of them are pieces of shit (who we do not even consider muslims)
Very simple, by keeping them in their own desert shithole countries instead of polluting everyone else's.
That would be a great start. I literally don't care about you tossing gays off buildings or stoning women to death because she lifted her burka to sneeze or raping children (like the Paki's did in Rotherham or like that one immigrant who raped a child and was acquitted because "he just didn't know") as long as you do it in your own country.

you dont have to be anti american just because ur anti american government policies, thats the way this country was designed
plus there are many more examples of muslims that are not terrorists which was my point, i dont specifically agree with muhammad ali or anything

Your religion is of the devil, it ruins everything it touches.

No. An ingrate. The money and fame he had is because of white Americans. He believes in nothing but himself and conveniently becomes Muslim just in time to avoid the draft

The fact you idolize such a faggot says volumes about you.

>racist vomit
>posts a racist
>it's only racist when it's not me

fuck off heathen

Do you float like a butterfly?

He was christian before to convert to islam

you ready for your reducation camp?

u can argue that for any religion, but i was talking more about the 1 quran and 432175612 bibles that exist, and how that makes the religions different

>At least you're not denying that you worship a pedophile.
i just didnt address it.

>But all whites are evil and racist and we have to open our land to muslims and africans, remember?
"our land".... nigga this land was owned by native americans that white people slaughtered.

i like debate and discussion. but ur literally retarded man.

THIS

>Muhammad_Ali
Slide thread: Muhammed Ali and his band of terrorists coopted the "muslim" name for their black nationalist organization, any genuine muslim would know this. OP should be executed,

>educated muslim

Then you wouldn't follow Islam.
"educated" kek

>my fairy tale is truer than your fairy tale

You fucking idiots trample each other to death to worship a piece of a meteorite.

And what other religions sentence you to death if you try to leave them?

It's a subhuman ideology for literal subhumans.

>i just didnt address it.
Because if you had to address it, you would have to admit that Mohammad fucked his 9 year old child bride and we know that it's part of your religion to deceive non-muslims (the Taqiya)

>"our land".... nigga this land was owned by native americans that white people slaughtered.
I'm talking about Europe you fucking Jihadi.

>i like debate and discussion. but ur literally retarded man.
Says the "educated muslim" that can't spell "you're"

I guess I better watch out, though, if I keep saying bad things about you you'll go and kill a bunch of people.

>Educated
>Muslim
choose one

Nobody cares. Fuck off

How many of your blood relatives are related to each other?

How does it feel being an evolutionarily regressed homunculus with garbage for DNA?

i actually hate the idea that image portrays.
i dont care if u wanna worship ur own dick. islam says to preach the religion to those that wanna hear it but it does not say to impose it on buffoons.

the intention of his picture was to bring to peoples attention that muslims dont all wear burkas and carry suicide belts, they are celebrities and people that have touched the american culture as well

and not in his defense or anything, but didnt a shit ton of white people avoid the draft too?

sting like a bee

probably converted cuz of the 432175612 bibles that exist, and he didnt know which one to follow

no im about to graduate college. thanks tho.

>muslim
>race

Religious freedom was a mistake.

>islam says to preach the religion to those that wanna hear it but it does not say to impose it on buffoons

All of your Imams would disagree with you.

im not saying he is the perfect example of muslim, he is just one example.
dave chappelle, janet jackson, and shaq are all examples as well.. my point is, do u think they are terrorists?

I wouldn't call Ali educated, he was a Muslim after all.

Oh for fucks sake, Quran states that Mohammad rode on a winged horse, and that the earth is flat. Fuck off, its just as much bullshit as all the other religious texts.

>educated muslim
oxymoron

>does not say to impose it on buffoons.
Oh wow, do you really think anyone is buying the bullshit you are selling? in Sup Forums of all places?

Ignore underage and NEED shitters that are only here because if the Trump Memes and will tell you to leave.

My question is what is your honest opinion on the Islamic Refugee issue and Trump's stance?

The only muslims who are not fighting to convert all others through all means are not true muslims based on the quran.

>sorry dont speak finland, but i dont know of any muslim that treats woman like "shit". not anymore than men in general are accused of treating woman like shit. get out of here with ur liberal propaganda
Yeah, well maybe their Northern African propaganda just got me.

Educated =/= knowledgeable.

>The only muslims who are not fighting to convert all others through all means are not true muslims based on the quran.
If we took the bible verbatim we could say equally nasty things about Christians.

You don't get to decide what a "proper Muslim" is. As long as he's using his religion as a means to help people in need, he's doing his part. I don't care what religion you are if that's the case.

Obviously if someone is a fanatic, I don't want them in this country.

islam can be interpreted in so many ways (like any religion). I think u are taking ISIS interpretation which i do not follow.

sorry i thought u were from the US? but i guess it is ur style to think that u own the world as a white racist fatass tard

i agree that marrying relatives is a very outdated practice, and i think that is reflected in the modern arab world.
the prophet even advised people to marry as far as possible from relations (the farther the better) for evolution purposes

You being a nice, peaceful guy doesn't change what your religion preaches and how the overwhelming majority of you practice in your own countries.

i disagree with a lot of the imams... no one said they are "my imams", its not like the pope where they are holy or anything. they just have an opinion, and i can very well have a different one. I think everyone should interpret islam for themselves because we dont have the idea of a "pope" to interpret it for us

>You being a nice, peaceful guy doesn't change what your religion preaches and how the overwhelming majority of you practice in your own countries.
One man is not responsible for another man.
I'm a Christian. I'm not responsible for what happened in the crusades.

>muslims are not the root cause of these problems

please see the attached image

the only cool muslims I know are ahmadiyya muslims because they're against violent aggression and try to convert people by showing them how kind they are, so of course they are constantly talked shit about by mainstream muslims, on the top of the genocide list whenever it kicks off in a muslim country and last year an ahmadiyyan shop keeper was stabbed to death by a muslim for wishing christians happy easter on twitter in my city which about sums it up

>no racist allowed
>is racist towards white people

Jesus Christ is the true Lord and Savior of Mankind. You should repent.

Also on a different note:

My only regret is that I didn't deploy more times and kill more of your people. You are subhuman filth. I have seen you have sex with animals in the street and take small boys and dress them as women to become opium addicted sex slaves.

The whole world hates you.

>islam can be interpreted in so many ways (like any religion). I think u are taking ISIS interpretation which i do not follow.
Why cant Islam reform?

And what if he's in the minority that doesn't believe any of that shit?
He's cool with me.

If you're a true American you would abandon Islam and be ashamed of having come from such a backwards group of people. Day of the rope will come for traitors like you who pretend to be part of our group to get our guard down.

You are a false muslim, a kaffir worse than unbelievers you pervert the word for your own purposes and will dealt with in kind by allah.

>educated
you think a pedo prophet split the moon in half and flew to heaven on a winged horse

>educated muslim
Stopped reading there

Muhammad Ali was in the Nation of Islam, a group based on the tale that white men were devils created by an evil scientist on an island off the coast of Greece in order to keep the black man down.
Don't give me that "educated Muslim" shit, you're all subhuman scum.
And don't you dare try to describe yourselves as a race.

>You are a false muslim, a kaffir worse than unbelievers you pervert the word for your own purposes and will dealt with in kind by allah.
My point is that at one point, the Catholic Church treated protestants in a similar way.

Even if most Muslims are incompatible with American society, as I believe they are, we should not discourage the few that are from continuing to practice peacefully.

All I hear is
>Muhammad a gud boi. Islam dindu nuffin.

The Crusades were a response to violent Muslim conquest, you fucking idiot. They weren't the aggressors.

>muslim intellectuals

Why do you pray to a giant black cube? You know that's a Satanic/Saturnic practice, yes?

no where does it say that the earth is flat. and the prophet did rise to the sky to speak with God. religion has miracles man, thats why u have to BELIEVE it.

im not selling shit man. im just from around here and thought id give my opinion just like everyone is giving their hateful opinion about islam in literally every thread on pol

I think the only solution for the refugee crisis is to keep the people in their countries. you have to destroy isis and the instability and keep the people where they are from. those people dont want to leave their homes as much as u dont want them in urs. But unfortunately until we actually move towards actually destroying ISIS (which i think we can bomb the shit out of them in 2 hours), people are obviously going to run away from death. I think that this is all a huge conspiracy, and the people at the top want these people to leave their lands to create a bigger vacuum for ISIS. its so unfortunate. but i have so much faith in trump because i just personally feel like he is a decent human being, and we just need a decent human being in charge of something in this world (like the United states) to try and put an end to all the bullshit.

>hateful opinion bout Islam
there is a reason for that

>You're all subhuman scum
>You're all
People like you are the reason Sup Forums has a bad rep. You color everyone with the same brush without any anecdotal evidence.

For example, I believe most Muslims should be kept out of the west, but I'm not ignorant and racist enough to extend that to every single one of them.

>The Crusades were a response to violent Muslim conquest, you fucking idiot. They weren't the aggressors.
FUCKING LOL.
Crack a book.
Yes, there were violent Muslim conquests. But the crusades were solely a power grab using that as a scapegoat. Only 3 crusades death with the Holy Land in any tangible respect, the rest were objectively horrible atrocities in which many innocents. Including children, we're brutally killed, many not even muslims. They sacked Constantinople for literally no reason other than they disagreed with that section of the church. Ironically, it Elias this sack that weakened it enough to later be conquered my muslims.

>educated muslim

>AMA

What method of suicide have you chosen you degenerate piece of heathen pig shit?

The Nation of Islam is not the same as Muslim.
They're like a watered down modified version.
Created to prey on impressionable and angry blacks in order to manipulate them for the nations political causes.
Even Malcolm X saw through there bullshit and died for turning away from them and exposing them as a hate group.
The Islamic leaders don't even recognize them as part of Islam.

>im not selling shit man
Bullshit nigga. why you selling amway?

Can these AMA threads made by white suburban leftypol users be banned already?

You are all guilty, if not, you would oust the shit heads that follow your rape doctrine. Your pig fucking religion is not compatible with Western Society, why do you maggots not understand that?

>muh muh muh white people tho
>If you disagree with me you are a racist
>If you don't believe in Muhammad tales you are a idiot!

Say what you will about Christians but at least they aren't this tarded anymore.

>"our land".... nigga this land was owned by native americans that white people slaughtered.

Native Americans didn't believe in owning land, you sound real educated 'nigga'

You just come across as another Jihad sympathizer who will look the other way while your cousin stabs someone in the neck. This is why we don't have empathy for 'peaceful' muslims.

bla bla bla... ive heard of bad muslims. so have i. they suck and make my religion look bad

u should read what he wrote, and tell me if he is a white racist fuck or not?

the war in iraq created ISIS, therefore u are one of the people who created ISIS. u are the real terrorist faggot. repent ur sins.

Why are you a Muslim? Surely you realize your religion is silly?

You're probably a really good guy but you're a terrible Muslim and that's okay with me

>Native Americans didn't believe in owning land, you sound real educated 'nigga'
Rigght.. You mean personal ownership. They certainly felt as if their (((tribe))) owned territory.

>but you created xy
Allah created all of us so it's his fault you filthy pigfucker

Fuck Allah m8

aren't battling racism with racism just another racism

because too many world organizations are using its current publicized form to affect the global stage and create conflicts and issues that benefit a long term agenda. the reformed version of islam exists and many many more people practice it than the publicized form. but again the publicized form must exist for this global agenda to advance right now.

Fucking nigger get the fuck out and take your cancerous cult with you. The less of you shitheads there are in this world, the better

>the rest were objectively horrible atrocities in which many innocents. Including children, we're brutally killed, many not even muslims

Which is exactly what the muslims were doing across Europe.

Don't waste your time trying to relate with them op
Just go on with your day
I am a Muslim and I don't give a shit what these NEETS say

You get surveyed professional statistics and instead of adressing it you literally say "bla bla bla".

Nice denial bud.

1. Islam isn't a race.
2. You're defending an ideology that is more perverse than Nazism.
3. Muslims do not believe in separation of church and state so they technically cannot be American.

Remember children, know your enemy.

>sorry i thought u were from the US?
I am from the US and unfortunately we had to call ourselves "the melting pot" so we have to accept everyone. Europe, the ancestral land of the whites, meanwhile is getting flooded by wild jahooties and you're trying to instill sharia law (this is something that is happening in the UK and Germany, just to mention a few) and we're supposed to be okay with this

>but i guess it is ur style to think that u own the world as a white racist fatass tard
So then why don't you stay in your own part of the world, like the Europeans did, instead of destabilizing our way of life?

When whites go into your world (the middle east), we have to worry about our lives (like that one woman who went hitch-hiking through the middle east to show Muslims aren't dangerous and got raped and murdered once she made it to Turkey, her first stop) but when you come over into our nations, you force everyone to accept your ways and slowly adjust to your wants anyway.

The funny thing is that I used to not have a problem with muslims until you fuckers started to overstay your welcome everywhere you go. If you don't like us, you're more than welcome to stay in the middle east, but you won't because the entire region is a giant shithole.

Why don't you just kill yourself? (With some bleach, not with a bomb pls)
Your religion is basically for subhumans only. I forced myself to read your Holy Toilet Paper so that I could understand how you cockroaches think and it's definitely the largest pile of shit I have ever read by far.

>human decency
>trump
Yes, the 70 year old spray tanned manchild who gets in twitter fights like a 14 year old is our paragon of human progress.

Big difference between kingdoms and tribes senpai. One has a structure and the resources to actually take and own that territory, the other claims it personally, but lacks both structure and resources.

>Christian and Jew books are fake
>Islam is real

Fun fact: 90% of muslims are of below average intelligence.

Did you know: Islam is the youngest Abrahamic religion with Christianity pre-dating it by at least two centuries and Judaism pre-dating Islam by around a millennia?

It's so fun fucking with muslims because you have to be mentally handicapped to believe a warlord rapist was "the one true prophet".

>they will know a religion by their deeds
Muslims literally blow shit up, rape people, and murder people DAILY in the name of their fucked up neo-nazi tier faith.

>because too many world organizations are using its current publicized form to affect the global stage and create conflicts and issues that benefit a long term agenda. the reformed version of islam exists and many many more people practice it than the publicized form. but again the publicized form must exist for this global agenda to advance right now.
Which are the reformed islamic countries?

>he thinks he's American

Lol

thank you. almost makes me shed a tear to know decent human beings still exist.

"day of the rope" lol... go back to ur video games

ive been muslim for my whole life, and i have never heard half the shit u are referring to.

i never defended anything about muhammad ali. just an example of a non terrorist muslim that u know of.

people go inside it. the "black" is just a cloth over it. we dont pray to the box. we pray to God who chose this as his home on earth.

I am
Born and raised

Why not be a religion that doesn't sell women into sex slavery and beheads people for blasphemy?

No such thing as a Muslim American buddy.

Muslims aren't a race you uneducated piece of shit.