Macaulay Culkin's band The Pizza Underground

Recently it was suggested that Joe Pesci fucked Macaulay Culkin while fimling Home Alone. Could be complete LARPing, but then I found this..

youtu.be/kmgq81Ww7K4

It's a video for his band The Pizza Underground..

Since there was absolutely no way the masses could have known what he was trying to convey, the only logical conclusion I can come up with is that he was just trying to fuck with all those who DID know about it at the time.
You know...those that were fucking the kids. He was just trolling but I feel like this is a monumental find.

>makes millions off movies
>coolest kid in America at the time
>falls to drugs and crippling depression?

Why? Because somebody fucked that kid. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground#History
youtu.be/btL49IPAGdo
youtu.be/8rFDA9qWtFc
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3554323/He-s-not-son-anymore-Macaulay-Culkin-s-ailing-reclusive-father-Kit-rules-reconciliation-famous-actor-son.html
youtu.be/RISQc8mptK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad Macaulay bump.

Just look at this poor bastard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground#History

You don't have soulless eyes like that for no reason.

Yep, it checks out.

>pizza underground

He was trying to tell us

Nothing like a little confirmation bias to keep a shitty meme going.

Wtf... "We soon realized you can replace most any word with slice or cheese"

I don't know m8. Home alone kid could just be a faggot. On the other hand there are actually pedophile rapists still in Hollywood like Roman Polanski. Guy actually convicted took a plea bargain for fucking a kid

And here comes the shills. Now I know this is something. Get in here Sup Forums

Also, there was pizza in my image verification. I see you.

This is fucking creepy you guys..

youtu.be/btL49IPAGdo

bump for justice

>shill
That means it's true. Get in here anons!

HOLY FUCK CHECK OUT RUDY GIULIANI'S TWITTER

WHAT THE SHIT

bump

OMG its more proofs guise

Just found another video on YouTube. Evidently I'm not the first person to notice this.

youtu.be/8rFDA9qWtFc

Aren''t those child stars all molested or why would they seek acception like they would die without it otherwise?

>The Pizza Underground
Its a cry for help

post the archive.io link again pls.

It's a fake account. But pizzagate is definitely real.

Take a bite of the wild slice

Don't let this get slid

Roman Polanski of the charles manson fame?

One can only wonder what his parents were doing.
>selling your baby's arse to old men
>spending all of his monies

Where are they now?

bump

>Recently it was suggested that Joe Pesci fucked Macaulay Culkin while fimling Home Alone
Suggested by whom?

>
Didn't he have issues with his Dad? I know the reason he was in so many movies is because his Dad forced him to take role after role before his child star power dried up.

Says here that his father no longer considers him his son after a nasty custody battle in 1995.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3554323/He-s-not-son-anymore-Macaulay-Culkin-s-ailing-reclusive-father-Kit-rules-reconciliation-famous-actor-son.html

I'm willing to bet the mother was complicit with the pedophiles for that movie money. Fucking women. They're apparently much more susceptible to MK ULTRA.

His dad was some kind of broadway producer. His dad had other kids, on run over by a vehicle, deceased, and another over dosed, deceased. Mcaullys brother rory is alive but looks like hell.

i watched home alone 1 and 2 recently
they say cheese pizza a lot in the film its quite sickening

Holy shit, shills. It's true.

Now it's confirmed, take a look at that video. "How much pizza must she eat" ($65,000 in pizza and hotdogs for Obama) "At all those pizza parties" (Podesta's emails about pizza parties). This is dated waaaaay before any of this was seriously considered real, and now shills are here, too.

>Rare

Nice proxy m8.

>This

Watching this clip again as an adult, and given what we KNOW TO BE TRUE, I cannot help but to cringe. It's like they were offering the poor bastard up for the slaughter.

youtu.be/RISQc8mptK4

>I'm willing to bet the mother was complicit with the pedophiles for that movie money. Fucking women. They're apparently much more susceptible to MK ULTRA.

No, look again. He sided with his mom in the custody case. His dad is:

1) a former hollywood D-list himself
2) lived with him as a father until 1995, so was likely complicit in all the Home Alone (1990) rape and did nothing
3) abandoned by Macauley even after a stroke
4) suffered his 'stroke' at the outbreak of the Secret War

It was probably his dad that was involved in MKULTRA.

Jeez, between the CIA and Clinton Foundation to the Tavistock Institute, MKULTRA is starting to look like irl Hydra.

Literally shaking guise

How much headway did Sup Forums make into looking into KCAL9?

This is pretty clever of them.
>Glockenspiel player Phoebe Kreutz stated they believed the Velvet Underground songs were written about pizza, but had to be reworded to accommodate the "standards of their day."
Velvet Underground songs:
>lyrics vary from themes of drug use and sexual references (such as fellatio and orgies), including the song "Lady Godiva's Operation", about a transsexual woman's botched lobotomy,[3][unreliable source?] and the title track "White Light/White Heat", which describes the use of amphetamine.