twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

horsey's delusion scares me

Most scary on the left, then gradually gets less scary moving right

I hope Garrison will shoot horsey one day

None of them?

>this thread again
>/diy/ isn't allowed

Someone made this thread yesterday

Are they checking if we can read english?
>left to right

Lmao that's literally what happens when leftists import arab scum.

Damn, should have been the first post.

Left, because of the hoodie and his right hand hidden in his pocket. Not a fan of any of them to be honest, fucking trash the whole lot.

All but the cop.

Get fucked you Argentinian whore.

Horsey is so fucking retarded.

None of them "scare" me atm, but I can envision scenarios in which they all scare me.

I wonder if the mods are gonna ban this OP like the last?

> raping women
isn't this misogynist or something (not that liberals are good at consistency)

>implying he is wrong

I'd trust the badge more than any of them.

None of em actually

t. bootlicker

I don't get it, who are these new voters who never voted republican before? And why would he want the democrats associated with the corrupt and decadent romans?

All of them
I don't like people

nigger in a hoodie with his hand hidden in his pocket

out of the four, he is clearly the last one you would want to encounter in a dark alleyway

This is the only correct response.

the black guy, he may be carrying assault skittles

Far left only one who has a hand in pocket. Immediately makes him most suspicious.

None of them. I can assess which one is most likely to rob or assault me. Black guy being most likely, it gets less likely as you move left to right.

The terrorist one.

This.

I fear those that are afraid to show their face and have their hands concealed.

This really. Looks like a cross section of your typical lower middle class area of town.

I've seen all the people in pic related, even dressed like pic related, getting along with one another. The only ones who seem to think there is eternal conflict are the "rich" libshits.

The cop is he's american, otherwise the nigger

The nigger in the hoodie

None of them immediately but I'd be nervous of the second from the left if it came down to it.

None of them scare me, but I respect the 4th guy.

Horsey no es gracioso.

1. cop
2. black guy
3. hispanic guy
4. white cuck

money on the nigger

1 and 2 obviously.

None. I am not scared of cartoons.

Have you ever been harassed by cops? Mugged by cops? Beaten by cops? Shanked by cops? Shoved inside tires, set ablaze and then thrown down a hill by cops?
I have no reason to be scared of cops and they have no reason to harass me
It's how it works m8

correct
blacks at least make sense some of the time, hispanics go nuts for no reason whatsoever

>Hoodie, hands in his pocket
Would probably look over my shoulder after passing him

>stereotypical spic
Would probably talk shit at me if he intended anything, however he is most likely not alone, so a change of sidewalks in prefered

>Stereotypical redneck
If he starts ranting about government or niggers i would probably just laugh along with (at) him and crack a few lame jokes back at him to ease the tension

>Cop
I am white and wear normal clothing, so he would probably not even notice me.

all of them for different reasons, the white hillbilly the least though

3 on the left for my physical well being
guy on the right for my financial well being

STOP GIVING ME PARKING TICKETS I WAS GONE FOR 5 MINUTES AND WASN'T EVEN BLOCKING THE CROSSWALK REEEEEEEEEE

None of these dudes are particularly frightening.

>No mudslimes
Come on
Don't show scary clowns while keeping the boogeyman in the closet

Pretty much

I'd probably be nervous meeting any of them in a lonely street.

>Horsey gives one fuck about republicans, depicting them as romans.
Horsey draws what he's told to draw.

The left two because they look like thugs. The right one because I don't always wear my seatbelt because if I want to die in a horrific car accident then that's my fucking deal damnit. Second to the right looks cool.

This same thread, also posted by an Argentinian, was posted yesterday. Probably the same guy.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103649345/#103649345

Fred Durst scares me

The one in the right, of course.Its a fucking Terminator.

Most cops fucking hate seatbelt laws with a passion. They spend their time filing paperwork, and driving, so they understand, but if you aren't seen enforcing it, you get a talk.

Except Trump literally brings Republicans to the left with regards to gay and women's rights. Fucking hack.

I've often made the argument that the state has no authority over my life, and that seat belt laws are fucked.

My mom however made a good counter point the other day, which is that seat belts probably save the tax payer in the long run because the damage they reduce in non total crashes. She does billing at her hospital and I swear to Christ theyre more broke than Mexico because no one pays their bills and the government never reimburses for medicaid/Medicare.

Anyways, just a thought. Still don't like seat belt laws

all of them except for the cop

Non lethal crashes*

Fucking touch screen keyboards are going to make me shoot up a mall someday

Hospitals are broke because we let in all the illegal spics who never pay their fucking bills.

I get what you're saying though.

The cop because if he wrongs me and I shoot him ill lose every time

is Horsey (dare I say it) /ourguy/ ?

>The cop because if he wrongs me and I shoot him ill lose every time

What would a cop have to do so shooting at him would be permissible by the law?

Is there a point here?

Basically she is saying humans are property of the United States government that shall not be maimed, damaged, twisted, or otherwise vandalized.

Basically she's saying she's tired of paying taxes for dumb fucks who do stupid shit, don't die, spend 3 weeks in the ICU, and then can't pay for it.

Like I said I don't agree with seat belt laws, I think they're fucked, but I do see her point about saving money in the long run. Unless you have data that suggests you're better off without a seat belt

ROFL @ the paid cop shills ITT

multiculturalism sucks