Do amerifats here still think Trump is /ourguy/?

Do amerifats here still think Trump is /ourguy/?

He's already betrayed us countless times with his cabinet picks and is reneging his campaign promises, I'm starting to think Trump is actually /theirguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2016/11/breaking-nypd-reveals-child-sex-ring-in-hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-involving-members-of-congress-fed-judges-evidence-of-bribery-money-laundering-depraved-indifference-murder-and-more-2511913.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Trump was always just /PutinsGuy/

Trump is Trump's guy. Nothing more and nothing less.

If helping you helps Trump, expect help. If it doesn't, expect nothing.

You're not American so he can't be YOUR guy. Focus on your shit and let us worry about ours

I'm a bit disappointed with the cabinet picks being ultra elite, and more globalist establishment stooges like T Rex. But hopeful about the future even though the wall and "lock her up" will never happen, it does almost seem like they made some sort of deal after he won.

Lol Ukraine thinking it matters.

>being surprised that trump is one of them

Americans are clueless, Trump was always just a New York elitist.

How do you know what will happen and what won't?

Honestly.

beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2016/11/breaking-nypd-reveals-child-sex-ring-in-hillary-clinton-campaign-dnc-involving-members-of-congress-fed-judges-evidence-of-bribery-money-laundering-depraved-indifference-murder-and-more-2511913.html

If you think that will go away, you're nothing but a mere fool.

>chocolate boy talking politics

What the fuck are you talking about daft lad

>How do you know what will happen and what won't?

Trump already said it won't happen, he's not going to pursue it.

I bet you think Obama really cares about the people, don't you?

You mean he is doing the same thing obama did?

>showing your hand this early in the game.

You stupid idiot

He's literally not even in office yet and has already done more work than Obummer did in 8 years

>Trump playing 78d water polo

Idk man, that was a clear appeal for Trump supporters to just "let it go"

>when you try so hard for a year and half to win and now you've only can concern troll to salvage the little of your pathetic life.

He makes a valid point. When the police are investigating you they don't tell about it for good reason

>what do you mean your guy?
>you aren't even American like ME

Hillary Clinton is a dying, old woman, and going after her would last longer than her lifetime. She would see no punishments. Trying would divide the country further, and agitate people who are already on the warpath, and think that they are validated in being so.

It is very strange to go from promising to "lock her up" to telling people to calm down and that "we don't care now". The only thing that changed between these two sentiments is that he no longer needs your vote now.

>Trying would divide the country further, and agitate people who are already on the warpath, and think that they are validated in being so.

I can see this being the case. It makes more sense that Trump is now trying to unite and gain support from both sides.

I doubt he's going to do anything outstanding, he's just going to be a typical republican politician this became apparent after his cabinet picks.

Americans have been duped by another elitist just because he can say crazy things and talk like them.