Hello fellow members of the Resistance, check out our newest video on how we should keep on fightning russia and trump

Hello fellow members of the Resistance, check out our newest video on how we should keep on fightning russia and trump

youtube.com/watch?v=i5P8G_V5v7g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNcji9CknMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you.

kys

It's that picture real? That's actually quite funny

how do we make Keith Olbermann commit career suicide?

he pretty much did it already

he did that himself when he left espn

what a faggy looking picture

Yes it's real, and it's very sad that GQ is exploiting Olbermann's mental health issues for their benefit.

This guy is having by far the best meltdown of the year. I seriously hope he keeps making these.

*raises palm* peace

did you watch the video

I've watched few of his videos the other day. Couldn't tell if he is serious or not.

Jesus Christ Trump screwed these commentators up mentally. It's like when you ignore the existence of homeless people and they begin to become dissociated from reality.

He's dead serious

>mfw liberals say Trump is Putin puppet and I would vote for Putin puppet over HRC

I think he's turning into Glenn Beck now.

How long until he whips out the chalk-board and inane rambling?

youtube.com/watch?v=RNcji9CknMs

Wow this guy really tells it like it is & made me think :^)

>rawhide gloves
Funniest to me is that his image is professionally designed to pander to rural people. This guy hasn't touched anything besides door handles and keyboards in years.

>That shitty background
>No multiple angles
>Pretty sure he's not even miced & they're using the camera's mic

I love how Trump is literally driving people insane & JUSTing shills

definitely not camera mic, shitty acoustics wherever they shoot that though.

That flag needs to be ceremoniously burned after touching something so unclean.

when is he going to marry his boyfriend rachel maddow?

This picture will never fail to make me laugh. He looks like a scared child wrapped up in a security blanket.

>Olbemann
>Olbemann
>Olbemann

Can't unsee.

kek

>D-don't worry guys. If we cry hard enough, maybe they will change it to Hillary, right? RIGHT?!