You guys didn't know?

Yeah this is a real picture and most American fast food places have this.

>most

Black people? Where I live it's older Mexican ladies.

Move out of coastal cities and niggers are rare.

They're not slaves, OP. They do get paid.

I've literally never seen this in my life.

>most

In black-dominated areas, yes.

>things diversity gets you
>diversity is our strength

One nigger still made it inside.

>KFC
>black employees
>black customer can't make up his mind
>plexiglass
Why do the memes write themselves?

the bullet proof glass at a fast food place

that's a shame

really? can you not afford a mirror?

>most

Wrong.

Only in ghettos.

Only restaurants in the worst areas of the worst cities like Detroit and Chicago are like that.

That's Canadian you stupid fucking faggot.

The more niggers around the more likely everywhere is to have bulletproof glass.

i live in one of the blackest parts of one of the blackest cities in the south and i've never seen this

seems like a yankee thing honestly

I've never seen one. I live in a white community though. Even in my State travels I've never seen one. Guess I'm too white to go near ghetto joints anyways.

Niggers are unpredictable.

>most American fast food places have this
Spent over 20 years up and down the East Coast, from New York to Miami. Never, not once have I seen bulletproof windowed fast joints. Gas stations and liquor stores for sure, however.

Not true.. Nigger Be Good windows don't exist in most fast food places unless you're in DC or in bad areas of major cities.

Only in the nigger-ridden inner cities

this

>most American fast food places have this.

Hmm, I'm in America and it's been awhile since I've been to a fast food joint but I've never been in one that had a plexiglass barrier.

Conclusion: OP's assertion is false.

Are they trying to protect the customers or the employees?

I live in southern cali. Cities here can be extremely nice or extremely ghetto. I have never seen a fast food place with glass added like that, even the most ghetto of places.

this right here desu

Been all over this great land and never seen one like that

haha this

Move out of the ghetto, OP.

I've never seen this, but I stay the fuck out of niggertown.

Came to post this. OP is a lying faggot

This, literally never seen one

>most
Not really, do you live in Detroit?

That is why I drive a few more miles to the white neighborhood and eat at their restaurants. Even places like KFC are night and day different.

In other words blacks ruin everything they touch and yes, blacks know it.

>most

Naw, not even close

I live in the ghetto in Philly and have never seen a fast food place have that.

Bullshit.
Never seen one and I've lived in Boston, Sacramento, Phoenix, Boise, Spokane, Salt Lake City, Denver, San Diego, Honolulu and Los Angeles.

Travelled to a lot of other places too.

>Most

I feel bad for OP. He clearly is a WHITEBOI living in niggerville. He's probably dead by now. Press F to pay respects.

Black guy working.

HOW DARE HE THE FUCKING NIGGER

Give him a break. He was planning on robbing the place and was surprised to find the glass partition.

Do you actually have fast food places at your schools? Metal detectors too?

Lol who the fuck eats fast food?

Never been in a restaurant with bulletproof glass. Maybe it's because I don't go to ghettos?

I'll never understand how Chicago and Detroit can be so awful thanks to nigs, but places like Atlanta and Nashville with even more nigs aren't complete shitholes.

Is this the same wetback from the picture of him flipping off trump tower?

Only cities packed with niggers are like this. I used to live in a city with very high black population and it was very common for convenience stores to have bulletproof glass and bars on the windows and doors.

Atlanta and Nashville are located in states with armed white men, dindus aren't going to fuck with those that carry. God bless the South.

The White castle I go to in south Yonkers has one of these. Granted, that's the only fast food place I go in south Yonkers, but I would assume all the others have them.

Yeah, those armed white men live in the suburbs or rural areas that doesn't explain why the cities aren't shitty though.

Lucky you.

That's not at all true OP, bulletproof glass is only found in "diverse" areas. My personal favorite is pic related, in black neighborhoods the pizza hut requires more security than the average bank. There have been threads on this before, my favorite was the butthurt liberal who showed up to claim that pic related was an "advanced climate control system" even though you can see the fucking security company label on the glass.

I don't know I guess the cops aren't cucks.

Meanwhile, in Japon you can leave a box with written "please put the money of your purchase in here" in your place of business and go flip preschoolers skirts all day only to found your box completely full and a neatly arranged stack of money next to it.

I can't wait to be a japanese citizen tbf
I won't even have to bother to go tell the french ambassade to fuck off, the jap gov will do it for me.

None of my schools ever had metal detectors.
At luch there would be pizza hut pizza once a week, and when I was in middle school they offered chick fil a once a week. Mostly though it was just meh school food. Their turkey sandwich was great though.

Mesquite, and Dallas Texas do. If you live slightly close to a major city you will see more, and more the farther you go.

The dindus are insane here, when I started at NTB in 2012 the guy who trained me in my hometown was held up by two from Dallas, they beat him, and the manager, then forced him to put his mouth on the end of a pistol. They came out to the suburbs outside Dallas just to find a easy, unaware target.

lol you actually believe this jewish propaganda.

>Most
You only see that shit in cities or ghettos around cities.

Looks like a lot of Canadian fast food joints too, since most fast food joints over there are from America. (Like most things in Canada)

Oh shit I didnt even see that. Must be new because there are no scratches or bullet marks yet

Maybe if you live in niggerville we don't have them out where i live because people whether nigger or non-nigger don't rob them.

>advanced climate control system

Most American fast food joints do not have this. Only in parts of the inner city. I'm from NYC and there are some in Harlem and The Bronx. Haven't come across any in the parts of Brooklyn that haven't been hipsterized but I'm sure there are a few.

Here's a fun story for you Sup Forums
>ethiopian immigrant comes to America
>opens liquor store in Harlem
>puts up bullet proof glass
>liberals complain it's racist and doesn't "fit the neighborhood"
>he takes it down
>robbed twice within a two week period

but he's right

Is this in the states where hillary won?

Most fast food joints in nigger areas

Underrated

>put a wall of books up
kek

your proxy doesn't fool us, shlomo.

>most

this

Mate, you don't fucking see Mexicans with wifebeaters in America. Maybe a Sikh with a parka pulled over his turban, but that picture is not from Canada.

Nope actually very few black people even work at all in America.

Lol in nigger towns maybe.

Statistics seem to corroborate said propaganda though.

Sure sure, the numbers could be fudged, but how do you example the ostensible example of the average behavioural set of traits like after the tsunami, where there was no riots, where everyone helped even the yakuzas, where only ordered lines to get the supplies could be seen, how it was all rebuilt in around a month, less than a week for the important road and buildings ?

More propaganda ?

Seem to me like the mere fact you cannot believe it can exist is EXACTLY why i need to fuck off from France NOW, while it's not brazil-tier yet.
Because I remember a time of peace and quiet in my neighboring city. In my neighboring village. It's only a question of time until the peace and quiet of my own village is but a long-forgotten myth, until all of France is like one of your favela.

Thank you, i was procrastinating right now, and the hatred for subhumans like yourself you embrased even further was just what i needed to go back to work.

Birmingham?

>only know of two restaurants in Minneapolis with a setup like this
>one is the pizza hut just down the road from the 4th Precinct HQ where all the BLM protests were going down last year
>the other is a Popeyes chicken on Lake Street, sharing the frontage with two nail salons and a pawn shop

I wonder what the relationship could be...

kekels

You are a liar sowing discord. Hallmark Islamic tactic. I travel extensively around the South. Never, ever, have I seen a barrier in a fast food place.

Stop your "fake news", muzzie, then get prepared to leave our country. I hope you resist deportation.

yessir this is it right here. never seen one anywhere in the us. only place besides banks and government buildings is very few select gas stations

Man I was just shit posting, and you wrote all that for me? Thanks man.

Once I was in a McDonalds near Compton which got this kind of protection. Never ssen it elsewhere.

only inner city black neighborhoods lol

>be american
>don't get shot

I don't see a problem here.

I live in the hood and I've never seen this.

there is a pizza place in philly where they spin the slice around one of those windows after you put your money down. and several convenience stores like that. are you sure you live in philly or maybe you just think you live in the ghetto

Yes, metal detectors, for awhile now. Schools that can't afford them have cops with hand-held detectors.

Yes, fast food in schools, mostly high schools. Not restaurant style, they don't "live" there, they bring food to sell. Chick fil-a and some of the pizza places take turns at the school here.

Parents protested, but the kids bought it, thereby supported it, and they'll play hell ending it now, the school gets a cut.

Where the fuck do you live? Detroit?

I've never seen this in a fast food restaurant.

Corner stores and a random pizza joint aren't fast food places, you ape.

Southerners don't play. Southern cops don't play either.

And white people haven't given up on Atlanta, or Nashville. We're still here. We're not leaving.

Fun fact, Kennesaw GA, the law says every head of every household will keep a firearm, and ammunition, and will keep it maintained.

Not strictly enforced, of course...

That law ended home invasions, and dropped all violent crimes overall.

this ishit why we need rohowa. you'd get 70% less violent crime.

Nice try Jamal. We have your burger joints, which are most welcome and delicious. But a bullet proof box is unheard of.

Only in negro centers

Wrong.. almost all whites that live in Atlanta have guns, many off them do carry. What part of Atlanta are you from?

they are like that in manhattan if you go anywhere above 110th

never seen one like this.
the mcdonalds near my work doesnt leave any condiments out though, cause nigs steal all the ketchup and shit

at least 4 cities likely have them, eh

No joke, I was in Tokyo (Roppongi) and there was this one 7-11 with a fucking bulletproof glass separator, literally 64 cameras in and around the entire fucking store (I counted). And the men there were wearing bulletproof armour. What the fuck

I've never seen this in any fast food restaurant, ever. This must be a ghetto nigger thing.