Enlightening YouTubers?

Enlightening YouTubers?

I'm specifically looking someone who looks at events from the British point of view.

I already watch:
Stephan Molyneux: youtube.com/channel/UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
Sargon: youtube.com/channel/UC-yewGHQbNFpDrGM0diZOLA
Crowder: youtube.com/channel/UCIveFvW-ARp_B_RckhweNJw
Murdoch Murdoch: youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
The Golden One: youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
Black Pigeon: youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg
and styx: youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/
youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=57i0nf0zkhc
youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ
youtube.com/channel/UCQeWZ0ninG-2pzlaenh2ECw
youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg
youtube.com/watch?v=GfqLdOgoB98
m.youtube.com/channel/UCWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millenial Woes

DSP Gaming, his analysis of MGS2 was truly brilliant.

Teal Deer

Voltaire's ghost

>Sargon

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/

har, not exactly enlightening

Aangirfan says Molyneux is a jew

Yeh I know he's a cuck and he goes for the low hanging fruit but I find him mildly entertaining rather than enlightening.

I'll be wary of the jewery, but he seems to understand a lot of issues and he is not afraid of at least acknowledging they have more control over the media and such.

>Enlightening

>Stephan Molyneux
He's an Anti-Christian piece of garbage.

A real clever math geek, who's a person of faith got Stefan to expose his hatred of Christianity by-proxy of Nostradamus.

Stefan pretends to be nice to Christians but the clever math guy exposed his underlying rage against Christians.

Stefan, like Alex Jones, is a hired goon.

> btw, I'm the greatest investigator in the history of humanity, now suck my dick

>molyneux
DUDE LEAVE YOUR FAMILY LMAO

what do you call it then? Stephen is pretty clever with some good topics that debunk Jewish lies. The rest are more entertaining than anything else.

Scientific materialism is the ultimate master plan of the jewish elite... to transform everyone into a nihilistic zombie who has no moral basis in his actions and thoughts.

Something Molymeme is trying to push

pathetic lol. some loser has the audacity to call himself voltaire

Pic related is the only redpilled youtuber.

Everyone else is bluepilled sheeple.

well yeh, he's full of himself. what does that matter? I don't have to agree with everything he says or does to think he's good.

>youtuber
>enlightening

I agree with Varg on a lot of things, but I'd have one question to ask him; if you knew everything you know now, would you hate Christianity as a kid?

He's a deceptive lying piece of garbage. He bends with the wind, or has perfected the art of mental gymnastics.

Jordan Peterson is the only actual answer. The rest are brainlets who fool uneducated nu males into thinking they're smart

Nice Brit pepe

haha, well you can take it like that. I mean religions bullshit no matter how you wanna look at life. I say just find a different philosophy to replace it with.

I hate that faggot guy mike.
He's such a whiner and he loves The_Donald

nothing ever comes close to the works of nobodytm

>Murdoch Murdoch
Oh pls. They're the fucking worst
>haha we know all the Sup Forums may mays XD aren't we cool?
>POP CULTURE REFERENCES!
not a surprise to learn they love adult swim and South Park

Also, they're ruining wojak with their bullshit

And they are mega autists and take the 'alt-right' so fucking seriously

well any philosophical topic can be discussed on youtube and lectures from top universities are on there so, I think if you're a pleb yes youtube is shit.

He said that all the people that got run down by the truck deserved it because they're MUH CHRISTIAN

Fuck Varg, and I'm a Pagan. I have no problem with Christians. I have a problem with Muslims.

>enlightening
>youtube

Their Trudeau video was fucking great though

Lauren Southern is one to avoid. She just gets attention cause she's a grill who spouts Sup Forums memes.

And Paul Joseph Watson is insufferable and I blame him for taking Infowars down the memosphere

Thunderf00t's a given for this.
youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t/featured

Don't know about that whole British point of view thing, but he's half British and lived in Britain for a good amount of time, so he might fit that as well?

Varg is married to his edgy teenage self, he cannot divorce himself from it, there are lots of these idiots who let the logic of a child rule over themselves a whole lifetime.

These idiots would not take the advice of a child for obvious reasons, except with regards to faith, at the end of the day, these people are nothing more than narcissists, we viewers are their sources of supply.

Their first 10 videos had some keks along with lots of cringe. Then you learn they're Spencer lovers and even had an episode where the characters were seriously discussing the alt-right.

I wonder if they think Sup Forums is an 'alt-right' board.

That Trudeau video sucked. Their funnier one was the orbiter.

Now all the episodes have to have some ending message like some shitty South Park episode

>And Paul Joseph Watson is insufferable and I blame him for taking Infowars down the memosphere
He's just a parrot of the alt right, but he works for infowars, so thus, PJW is an extension of Alex Jones, Alex Jones is British Intelligence.

>jewtuber
>enlightened
Fuccin zero. Read a book nigger

>Wazir Al-Vikergi
>redpilled

It's sad because he obviously doesn't understand what Christianity is about. He should at least read the Bible, even if he doesn't accept it as "true." I think the Bible contains many of the same archetypes and symbolism that Northern Paganism (at least Eddic form) does. It's fairly obvious that the Odin as Hangatyr imagery comes from Christianity (or from older Middle Eastern death and rebirth cults, like Adonis/Adonai).

>enlightening
>literally just talks about his crush Anita constantly and gives her free publicity

hmm

Would make sense, not a single bad word so far from him on Jews. Also he won't shut up about
>muh ashkenazi ~125 avg iq

He admitted changing his mind about christianity recently, saying that it's a great methodology for instilling values, one that in in fact unprecedented in history, and one to which no alternative (currently) exists.
And yeah, his ego is out of this world.

>make white babies!
>can't even raise his own daughter

yeh he's another one I like but he just skims the SJW stuff though, but obviously a clever guy.

Apart from that, he does a lot of interesting videos as well. And he occasionally switches over to something else, even though I have to admit it's not that often.

>alt-right
Literally no such thing you inbred potato nigger.
And Alex never got into le epic may mays and still doesn't so much.
Paul is the cringe lord 'harambre XD' 'lol at these weird blue hair demon campus freaks' 'fat feminists, amirite?'

Fucking (formerly) based rob dew has gotten into shitty memes himself.

>He admitted changing his mind about christianity recently, saying that it's a great methodology for instilling values, one that in in fact unprecedented in history, and one to which no alternative (currently) exists.
>And yeah, his ego is out of this world.
I know, but some clever math guy exposed that as nothing more than pandering to conservatives, he still has underlying hatred of Christians. The math guy was on his show last week, he used Nostradamus as a proxy for Christianity, this tactic allowed Molymeme to let his guard down and expose his true beliefs.

He literally hates Christianity but just panders to a conservative public, this, because he's a hired goon.

He trapped in a relationship with his edgy teenage self, he cannot change, he cannot evolve.

>Literally no such thing you inbred potato nigger.
Ah, the potato fallacy. Sorry you don't add meme points doing that.

>the oss jai dubbleyuls
>94% don't trust mainstream meteor
>obomber
dude can't talk

It's sad because that's what Odin's self sacrifice is about. Killing a part of yourself in exchange for wisdom. Horribly ironic that he can't follow the example of his god.

Stefan*

>He literally hates Christianity but just panders to a conservative public, this, because he's a hired goon.
Or you know. He maybe isn't a retard like varg and keeps his unrelated beliefs to himself to not divide people.

millenial whore raised by TV and a single mother, hardly his fault, many such cases.

>Or you know. He maybe isn't a retard like varg and keeps his unrelated beliefs to himself to not divide people.
I personally believe, that some people, such as the Narcissist, and such as, and the Odenist...........

You are just jealous of varg's mad sickle-fighting skills.

>Varg
>Redpilled

Choose one.

Varg is a total loonie.

Oh please. The guy hates untruth, and a lot of people who are into christianity promote untruth. Also, what kind of bullshit argument is this? Can you not address his arguments, so you make a "proxy" "attack" against him? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Show me how he "got exposed" because otherwise I'll just call bullshit on this.

>murdoch murdoch
Global rule 2

you're just blinded by your self rightous youtube community echo chamber. all you do in your stupid circle jerk is repeat common knowledge over and over again, pretending that you're onto something big lol. it's so pathetic

Man, for every smart thing that Varg says, there is a whole bunch of dumb crap.

His videos on self sufficiency are great, the idea of not working towards comfort as a goal is good for self discipline. However, then he'll say crazy stuff like Muslims destroying Byzantium was a good thing or that Slavs don't exist.

Go watch the video on Nostradamus.

He exposes his opinions on Christianity by-proxy. The math guy exposed him for what he is, a hired goon.

> . Also, what kind of bullshit argument is this? Can you not address his arguments, so you make a "proxy" "attack" against him? This makes no sense whatsoever.
He says that Ashkenazis are the most clever people, and also says that Blacks get an IQ jump from living within European civilization.

Ashkenazi get an IQ jump from living within European society. Molymeme does not recognize this, he just claims they're more clever.

There, I just showed you how stupid he is.

add varg and morriaku/tyrant fashister for the songs
drop sargon, crowder, blackpigeon - watching them is circlejerk and waste of time
go read a book or something instead

That's why I was hoping to find someone with something interesting and different to say. But I think you might be right.

>inbred island calling someone pathetic
I do agree with you though.
All this shit has become redundant as fuck
Doesn't help that all these youtubers have a very offputting personality/demeanor and try to be funny/edgy instead of just presenting information.

The one exception is gavin because at least his show has a comfy vibe to it

>gavin
He doesn't give a shit because he sold out already, therefore he doesn't need to sell out forever like the rest of the parasites on JewTube.

The Golden One has such a fedora vibe to him.

here's your answer except include varg for entertainment along with morrakiu. you won't get enlightened by youtubers. take them off the pedestal and realise that they're just people with opinions that are similar to yours.

>Sargon
>Crowder:
Grow some balls and listen to TRS radio.

>gavin sold out
How?

Personally, I'm a big fan of Common Filth.

that's just stupid man,
1. IQ isn't the best way to measure intelligence on it's own as it can change just through education by a few points.
2. Blacks in Europe on average have a certain amout of caucasian DNA through race mixing they're not the same as someone straight from Africa.
3. just look at how successful jews are where ever they go, you can see this is true. still think they're a scourge mind you.

I fail to see your point.

You say that
>Blacks get an IQ bump from living within European civs
>Ashkenazi get an IQ jump from living within European society
And that somehow this is a contradiction. How? Where is the contradiction?
All that this would logically mean is just that the ashkenazis had pretty high IQs (like, ~100? ~110?) BEFORE they received the "european bonus", so to speak.

There, I just showed you how stupid you are.

I don't have a lot of respect for Stefan, but he's the only one of these types who has intelligence. You feel like he has his own original thoughts sometimes.
The rest of them repeat the same shit over and over and over again.
It gets old fast. I don't consider myself smart at all but im sure even I could do better than lauren southern or mark dice

>How?
He sold his company, which gives him freedom now to do what he likes, or say what he likes.

Gavin doesn't approach every conversation walking a tight rope, bending over backwards doing mental gymnastics, as he's totally liberated financially.

that's because he's read philosophy and has been a philosopher his whole life, not some basement dweller that got triggered by gamergate and decided to tell the world how much he hates feminism

>And that somehow this is a contradiction. How? Where is the contradiction?
Molymeme doesn't see it that way. He says Jews are just clever, whereas Blacks are just stupid.

>2. Blacks in Europe on average have a certain amout of caucasian DNA through race mixing they're not the same as someone straight from Africa.
I was not talking about European blacks.

> 3. just look at how successful jews are where ever they go, you can see this is true. still think they're a scourge mind you.
Jews are parasites, then live off the host and then some more, or they get everything from the host and then add themselves = higher IQ.

Seriously, what's wrong with Sargon?

Underrated post.

He's a filthy commie.

>gamergate
The biggest reddit plague on this board until the election
It could have permanently brought in so many fags just like Chanology did, I don't see why moot gets shit for how he handled it.
I honestly wish Sup Forums had been taken down during the election because it wasn't worth the swarm of redditors that are still here to this day and unironically using normie memes

We also would have never for the 'praise kek' shit, and I know that was likely someone from here

Cultured thug is da man

I'm watching the Nostredamus video. What's your point?

> He says Jews are just clever, whereas Blacks are just stupid.
But that's literally true. Like, that's a FACT. Are you arguing that there ISN'T a huge IQ gap between those 2 populations? Because you might as well say that gravity doesn't exist, because these are simply FACT.

So again, please. What the fuck is your point?

> not a single bad word so far from him on Jews
He already named them
youtube.com/watch?v=57i0nf0zkhc

>gamergate
we should have told Sup Forums to fuck off, that was such a stupid 'cause'

I don't know about Bristish-centric, but I've got some good stuff to add.

Computing Forever: youtube.com/channel/UCT9D87j5W7PtE7NHOR5DUOQ
Rageholic: youtube.com/channel/UCQeWZ0ninG-2pzlaenh2ECw
Rebel Media: youtube.com/channel/UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg

I used to hang out with the guy behind that project on redpill,us
Cool guy, sure with that site were still around.

>But that's literally true. Like, that's a FACT. Are you arguing that there ISN'T a huge IQ gap between those 2 populations? Because you might as well say that gravity doesn't exist, because these are simply FACT.

You're not intelligent.

or

You cannot into English nuanced.

this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=GfqLdOgoB98

>good stuff
i have some bad news for you

Oooh yes, I forgot about this. That's just gorgeous, thanks.
Anyway, IF he's a jew, he's fucking based. I don't think he's jew though, because he has said like a bazillion times that he grew up in a christian (catholic if i recall correctly) household.

Eat shit, faggot. We don't all spend our days jerking it to cartoons, like you.

what happened to "Bone Zone" ? He disappeared.

Or maybe you're doing a terrible job at articulating your nonexistent, fallacious argument.

pardon me for interrupting your journey to enlightenment. i'm sorry, please continue haha i feel so silly! funny pepe btw!

Nope, pretty sure you're a retard.

His swastika is the wrong way around. Pleb

Which is not an argument :)

But well done, you managed to formulate an ad hominem! Give yourself a cookie or something.

Molymeme at least manages to be somewhat impartial and its obvious where his biases lie. If you are trying to find someone who agrees with you on every issue, you are doing it wrong.

Pat Condell
m.youtube.com/channel/UCWOkEnBl5TO4SCLfSlosjgg

He looks smug as fuck, like he really wants me to just give a little try of that snake oil over there.