Brit/pol/ - BLAIRITES ONLY Edition

>12 dead after cannabis-crazed lorry drives into crowd at a Christmas market in Berlin - And they got the wrong man!
itv.com/news/story/2016-12-19/nine-killed-after-truck-ploughs-into-berlin-christmas-market/

>Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead on live TV by his own reefer-smoking bodyguard who claimed that Russia's support for the Syrian government drove him to it
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE

>3 dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html

>Brussels on lockdown as stoned terror police refuse to disclose what they were doing
express.co.uk/news/world/745327/Brussels-on-lockdown-terror-police-swoop-in

>Vote of No Confidence in Northern Ireland's First Minister fails
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38363206

>MPs should stop asking Sharia May about Brexit - She has no clue and they’re wasting their time
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/mps-may-stop-asking-theresa-may-brexit-wasting-time/

>UK Government confirms that it sold cluster bombs (considered so dangerous they were banned by an international treaty) to the Saudis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-confirms-british-made-cluster-bombs-have-been-used-by-saudis-in-yemen-conflict-a7485106.html

>Labour: Tech Companies need to be more transparent
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-wants-google-facebook-disclose-algorithms-to-government-2016-12

>Loony Left Corner: Corbynite claims that Tory cuts forced him to shoplift booze from Waitrose; "I am not pretending that I didn’t take that stuff but I was forced into a corner and I was forced to rebel"
kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/political-activist-says-tories-forced-117488/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMH_BqK9as
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38385961
vimeo.com/196449641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imperium desu

1st for no particular reason.

>move to new city
>find well priced one bed flat near the city center but area seems proper decent
>quite a few Muslims but many many more whites
>Christmas
>suddenly all the white people disappear
>they were all students
>place is now a ghost town apart from all of the Muslims
>literally the only white person walking around deserted streets full of Muslims
>can hear the Muslim youths outside shouting and tearing the place up every night

send help

>tfw no qt L85A1 to jam all over you

already havet his one it's not very rare

L85A1 was a very good and functional gun. It just gets a bad wrap by stupid yanks who don't know how to be operators even if their life depended on it.

Fuck America.

nah its shite

SA80s in my experience (A2 admittedly) don't jam if you look after them.

FOY

Fugg, new waifu lads.

>>
dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html
Still no one knows what happened here.

Remember lads, fucktoys only. Don't breed with them.

>2007+9
>Not being a Brownite

It gives you all the policy options of Blairism without any of the guilt.

Even the krauts couldn't fix that abortion.

>"3dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich"
>"Marijuana"
>Still no one knows what happened here.

No-one?

You moved to Leeds didn't you?

What did Daniel Hannan, MEP for Soft Brexit, mean by this?

It was pretty fucking bad.
Though it was more down to manufacturing issues.
They fixed most of the problems in the A2.

"Sorry folks, we all know the answer to stopping betrayals like this in this country, but the problem is that successive governments won’t do anything about it because the final solution is very, very Right wing." - Paul "Unloading my TECs in the Tower Hamlets" Nuttall

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMH_BqK9as

You Brits needed the Germans to unfuck it for you and even using kraut magic it's still shit. How does it feel having the only bullpup that's actually worse than the horrid FA-MAS? You even got out-engineered by the Jews.

You will never bomb the falklands

>Krauts
>Fixing anything

Yeah, they couldn't even fix their own country - let alone one of the best guns of the 1980's.

How about you just go fuck off back to your containment general... Thanks for taking off your proxy too.

newcastle is pretty similar as well

>video of a chinky woman talking in a language that isn't english dubbed over by some american wog.

Well then how come the times it served, it served better than any American or Russian gun of the time? Or is that just down to British superiority?

When was the last time Germans made a good gun?
Spandau was a shit gun too and the V-2 was a rocket.

Yeah, I'm sorry you subhuman yank; go back to prepping your bed for Tyrone.

So where did we leave the whole beard thing ?

I think everyone agreed that beards are cool

The A2 is fine, it performs similarly to the M16, but it is far too heavy for what it is.

It would make more sense for us to use M16s but the MoD will likely have had their palms greased, plus people view the SA80 as part of the British Army culture despite its set backs.

hahha pleb

Reminder Blairsphemy is punishable by death

*numales agreed that beards look cool

why does everyone insist on using rifles that were designed decades ago? Surely there are better alternatives around?

They are cool.
I figure they must be attractive otherwise we wouldn't have evolved them.
I think they compensate for baldness.

who else /ontherunfromthegovernmentbecausetheycancelledyourvisa/

ok m8

Grow one if you want one, don't if you don't. I think that's where we left it.

>taig
not a good example
beards are only acceptable when you already have a weak chin

>Talking to an user as if he roleplays as the Ministry of Defence

Idiot

It always makes me laugh all the ultra fucking useless faggots working sweeping the floor in a barbers while looking like they are a turn of the century woodsman. I bet these twats couldn't change a tyre if you paid them.

They're pretty simplistic, they've had the design down for a long time.

The .50cals we used in Afghan are M2's practically unchanged since the second world war.

Even our Amry said it was shite, mags would fall out and they'd jam in miderate conditions.

That's SA80 I'm talking about. It was used in teh 80s and 90s.

The SA80L5 or L85 is the newer one ahich has been fixed and is ised today.

>Implying the yank doesn't think he's like /k/ Rayman.

L85A1 is the best gun of its time. You can't prove me wrong.

Where there are students there are kebabs and where there are kebabs there are Pakis.
>TFW your country is being given away for some half cooked rat meat, a chopped up onion and some chili sauce

>invade poland after we explicately gave them time to back down
>Get raped in a war
fuck off wehraboo you are retarded if you think Hitler would let Britain keep the empire

So it was British superiority that allowed us to use it, and compete with other nations with better guns.
Okay - I've got it.

Why do we Brits even bother with the Euroniggers and the Ameriniggers?

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

>alternate reality Russell Howard who never stopped taking roids

kys asukacancer

I hate that cunt senpai.

Check BBC or Sky News, Corbyn just stood down, how the pro-Tory media kept this under wraps for so long I have no idea

Don't know what the fuck you're going on about?

Anyone got the screencap of the Russel howard ukip joke thingy

Well, it's either the gun's shit and Brits are just superior at war (since we could compete with the L85A1 against other nations with their superior guns), or the gun was the best and we were as good as the Americans and Russians at war.

>planning

It's planing.

The first one I guess.
It underperformed like fuck during the gulf.

Literally who gives a fuck about what someone's great great grandad did?

No. You are confusing the gun.

The SA80 is the old one. It was useless and was used till the 90s. We only used it Northern Ireland.

The gun was then taken to be fixed. The name was changed to SA80L5 or L85. When Yanks see that gun they think it's the old version of the 90s, when actually it's been changed but just looks the same.

The old Gun the At used was the L1A1 as in pic. It was still used when the SA80 was in use, one of the best guns around.

it wasn't designed for sandy and dusty terrain in all fairness.

Forgot about the First Gulf war

t. nonce's great great grandson

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38385961

Lmao

Whenever I get angry... I look at this picture and it puts my mind at ease

Irisan gets happy at seeing a Frenchman?

Farage should be deported to France, he's not English.

>"So called Islamic State"
>In the fucking headline
Jesus christ even the Daesh meme isn't that obnoxious.

A1 was shite
A2 was decent
A3 is finally the gun we should have got with the A1

does the Ivory Coast even have any based Politicians? Gay Mitchell seems to be the least bad, and he's called Gay Mitchell.

t. nonce

Blairites?

Filthy leftist crypto jews and coon lovers?

Fuck off and catch cancer you fucking cunt

lefties and shitskins

t.Goyim

t.Ackmed

The Army calls the both the A1 and the A2 the SA80 (Small Arms of the 80's) and the L1A1, known as the SLR (self loading rifle) by the Army.

Christcucks BTFO by witty intelligent every-man comedian.

kys torycancer

So not eben a crypto yid then?

Behold the chosen

Even the L85A1 was better than the SLR. The SLR was seriously outdated by the end of the 1970s and absolutely knackered in most British armouries.

A2 fixed most of the issues. Both are known as SA80. No A1s were retained by the MoD, all were converted to A2 or destroyed.

>he's baaack

Cry about it Reifag.

Tories are bad!

kek

Tories are cancerous, in fact more jewy than labour but that is only due to the amount of muslim semen the leftist gulp

what a lad

Why didn't we just keep the 7.62 slinger?

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL

kys first asukancer

May a qt.

are there any good war/ military based things on netflix?

>kike advisers
>ever good

when are we going to reclaim our rightful clay in ireland lads?

Greatest Story Never Told

>Joe Owens speaks

vimeo.com/196449641

My old man spoke very highly of the SLR, but that could be nostalgia

also the cadets use the A1.

7.62 is a retarded caliber. We had it right with the .280

He will guide us

kike traitor

Why can't we just gas everyone?