PURGE IS REDPILL

The pedo threads got me thinking:

Is pol in favor of a national purge day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would if it only applied to the homeless

No, I've got family.

this, wtf OP?

You don't need to participate. You can hide your family.

The justice system is a failure in many cases.

Crime would go down and the criminal elements could be drastically culled.

No it would be fun for a couple of years then become a massive hassle.

How did such a shit film get two fucking sequels?

Because those shitty movies didn't say enough about that concept.

Pizzagate has gotten Sup Forums to forget about all those times he tried to convince people to lower the age of consent.

People would start forming armies and we'd have so many deaths. Right wing areas would become hive mind mobs and so would left wing areas. Not to mention killing should not be a normalized thing in our society. So much wrong with this idea. Not even a moral fag here it's just bad for the psychology of an individual and sociology of a country. PTSD would be rampant.

yes. we need something like this to get rid of the filth. great idea op. we need to meme this into existence.

no. you bloodthirsty psychos aren't better than them.

>its another "hurr durr all human life has value you aren't better than anyone else" episode

But killing is already being normalized.

It's just that the criminals are doing it.

Personally I'd focus on drug dealers and the sex registry.

Gas yourself

Not exactly, newfriend. It's a longstanding consensus that we're waiting for The Day Of The Rope (TDOTR).

Learn more about it here!

>Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

I am prepared to meme.

Yeah, because drug dealers don't have any friends. I hear they just sit around letting their guard down in their spare time.

No, the purge is pretty transparent black propaganda

>Second movie
>Bad guys are rich white people who capture poor black people and make them fight for their amusement
>Good guys are a poor black resistance movement
>Whole premise of the movie is "Hol up, what if we had a day, where we could do all the illegal shit we already do, but it wouldn't be illegal? shiii"

And of course black people love this shit and talk about emulating it on twitter

In case you haven't noticed left wing areas already have death squads and children are the victims.

just think, it will become once again acceptable to brag about your yuge gun collection to your bosses at work. you'll never be fired.

not all homeless are bad people. Im practically homeless and I'm as based if not more than you are fucker.

Have you noticed the level of crime in the Phillipines lately?

Unless said boss answers your threats on purge day.

it be open season on niggers for a day. I'd do it. Mind you I said niggers, not blacks. the niggers in those LOUD videos would be the first targets.

That's a country working together with a common goal. Not some autist trying to be batman.

The only people who have killing normalized in their culture is black people in America.
I am one who would love to see pedophiles, murderers, and sickos alike being treated like a lame horse.
But when you give people this power it becomes like Polemarchus thinks. "Justice is the will of the stronger man." In civilized society we can not allow this.

And right wing areas have a thing called the KKK.
>inb4 what's wrong with that?

I'm not saying it will be perfect.

But how long will we allow ourselves be cucked?

How long until you release the government does not give a shit about you?

Maybe child molestors should have a healthy fear that their punishment will never be over.

The same as it's always been. Do you think it suddenly stopped being a shithole?

>Purge Day
Guys DO IT. You could make money like crazy, fight overpopulation, reduce inner security related costs and become Number One destiny for the best fighters on the planet

JUST DO IT

who is this man and how is he possibly so based

I hope at some point in life you have to sleep rough at least once and see whether you still advocate that stupid fucking position, cunt.

Believe me I know that the government does not give a single shit if I live or die. I believe it's a necessary evil, though.
We need to give them less power and reform our laws in my opinion, not create a purge.

Purge are shit tier movies. In reality if that thing kicked off, with the authorities backed off, the first thing that would happen would be full scale demolitions and concerted efforts to kill politicians.

It would be shut the fuck down immediately.

>You can hide your family.
I'd rather not have to make my house into a fortress. I like windows, and I don't want to pay for a panic room.

I would be happy if the scum of society were gone. The degenerate gamblers, the drug addicts, the alcoholics etc. But we can do that without a general purge.

Plus if the purge actually happened, the whole economy would collapse and things such as schools, hospitals, and fire/police would be destroyed and targeted.

How many millions if not billions of dollars would it take to rebuild all the infrastructure after something like this?

What about disposing bodies and even finding all the bodies that have died? Cleaning it up would cost millions and it would destroy our major cities in minutes.

DELETE THIS

Your safe space may not be safe forever.

The point is that we might have a fighting chance at cleansing society of the types of people who would attack innocents rather than letting them do it slowly over time.

I understand your viewpoint but the negatives outweigh the positives. I'd love to go and purge pedos and rapists, but how many hundreds of thousands of innocent people would die because of it? How many nigger gangs would rape and kill? Would be better to have right-wing death squads then that mate

The Flip's have been doing it for a while now

I see no reason to restrict any policy to a single day. In general police should be less involved in interpersonal disputes. If a family wants to feud, why get involved? If two parties feel aggrieved, why get involved? Perhaps the best use of police are providing equity in disputes. Gangs should not be able to extract protection money, simple because they have more muscle available than the average bakery. A rich person should not be able to buy his way into doing anything he wants. But individuals should be able to work out their disagreements between themselves.

My hope is that those gangs are exactly who good brave men would destroy.

A handful of well trained and well equipiped men could reverse a decade of degeneracy in one neighborhood. Giving the people a chance to live in a place rid of those people, even for one day, could be worth it.

A man can dream.

Wait for the upcoming civil war and then try it.

Yea, but pizzagate is more about them raping babies and then eating them. So yea, preferably right wing death squad, but it could come to that

As an add on, the fear of being killed or raped by gangs is a daily occurance for many.

But the need for balance is not lost on me.

Fuck you dickface, there are some homeless people that are pretty alright.

The movie didn't make much logical sense because if people wanted to attack, like another country, there would be no stopping because any arrests or military operations can't happen until after the purge is complete. So another country has basically 12 hours to handle some fuckers with AK's. It's just a horrible idea that benefits nobody but the rich who can afford to guard themselves.

Also can you imagine the rehiring process every year after an event like that? walmart would go out of business due to lack of employees!

Only homo pedos should he purged.
Loli is the purest form of love.

>purge
Another buzzword used by faggots that rely on movies to tell them what to think.

Murdering degenerate chomos legally day

A bit long, amirite?

>have national purge day
>someone gets the bright idea to orchestrate a massive government overthrow on national purge day
>national purge day comes
>everyone in DC gets raped and murdered and now national purge day is everyday
The Purge is a fucking stupid movie and you should be ashamed for thinking it is in any way plausible or a good idea.

kys

Thanks for posting!

I am sure you are a very very intelligent person!

oy vey! The goyim are onto us! Better purge them next time, so they can eternally be our slaves.

But for real, I don't think infrastructure would take too many hits. I think most people would try to survive in their homes, maybe shop owners would hire some roof koreans.

Riots only happen when masses come together, but in Purge it's free for all.

No, but I'm in favor of hunt the pedo/hebe day.

>I'm in favor of hunt the pedo/hebe day.
>hates hebes
I'm the favor of hunt all religious fags day

I will see you there