The side-effect of German Truck

I can already see the headlines saying "Polish driver killed by an Islamic terrorist".

This is going to get batshit insane. There were no terrorist attacks in PL, but the angry mob of eternal kurwas was almost waiting for the spark.

Now there's going to be a marathon of tracksuit football fans beating up everyone less pale than them, including Italians, Spaniards and probably also some tanned Poles (including women).

It made this country even more sealed off for the refugees (can't say that I complain though). But this might get too violent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
welt.de/vermischtes/article160454887/Mutiger-Zeuge-fuehrt-die-Polizei-zum-Verdaechtigen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Hail victory

>But this might get too violent.

Let the governments know the time to help refugees is over. Fighting age men shouldve been left to fight for their nation, not welcomed into ours

Our media does indeed name the religion and the motives without a shred of restraint
Pretty refreshing when compared to its western counterpart

Are finally getting rid of gypsies?
Thanks, germany! Once again.

burp

>beating up everyone less pale than them, including Italians, Spaniards
don't see a problem here, fuck them, they're half niggers anyway.

Italians are friends

we all know what happened...

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

welt.de/vermischtes/article160454887/Mutiger-Zeuge-fuehrt-die-Polizei-zum-Verdaechtigen.html

Just a reminder that several people identified the driver and someone even followed him to make sure that the police arrests him and yet they released him because they 'lack evidence'

>Now there's going to be a marathon of tracksuit football fans beating up everyone less pale than them, including Italians, Spaniards and probably also some tanned Poles (including women).
Damn I love poles as much as I hate them.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Protest in Warsaw Tomorrow at 5pm Euro, 10am Burger, you don't want to miss it. Buy swiss miss

I think Poland is my spirit home. I've always got on with you lads.

Fuck I lost my virginity to a polish qt

Amazing, kill those fuckers.

Fuck Obama and fuck black people.

RASCIST FASCIST GET OUT REEEEEE

Digits confirm

Fuck truck and fuck sandniggers.

FUCK PMURT AND FUCK ALL THE JERKS WHO STOLE ALL THE PREETY GIRLS FROM ME

same,but i am also half polish also

ww2 displaced my mums side of the family

>22

Polish people are based Catholics and I respect that, but don't fuck with Italians.

Conquer Germany, Poland
Make Europe Great Again

have they confirmed he was a mudslime? How long do they plan to keep us in the dark?

The Germans released the suspect they had in custody.

PAKISTANI WAS RELEASED DUE TO "LACK OF EVIDENCE"

REMINDER

PAKISTANI WAS RELEASED DUE TO "LACK OF EVIDENCE"

How much you want to bet he plowed some kraut pussy afterwards?

The semen demon

Beda jakies protesty w Polsce?

Juz jacys nacjonalisci pobili Arabow mieszkajacych w Polsce za to co zrobili temu kierowcy?

Warszawa o 17tej jutro

Powodzenia, anonku.

Bedzie stream na zywo lub artykul o tym? Na pewno nie znajde na stronach lewakow (TVN i Onet).