No way

youtube.com/watch?v=9o4fViQX7XI

what are you some sort of mad man?

lol your so paranoid
they probably did takes of that scene with and without the glasses
there is no conspiracy you creeper

>what are deleted scenes

this ME shit has to be some of the most retarded shit to date

k, post scene with glasses and you're right on this.

thefashionisto.com/risky-business-tom-cruise-style-pictures/

moviefone.com/2009/11/12/worst-homemade-risky-business-dance-videos/
>archive.is/za6lU

There it is, they even fucking wrote about the sunglasses below the picture that does not have them!!!!!

Day-Bow-Bow
Chicka, Chicka
Chicka, Chicka

holy shit, did i remember this wrong all these years???

I reiterate my assertion that would should use these as binary (0 if u dont recall the old world, 1 if you do) and use all changes togeter to specify what world we come from

lol the sunglasses are from the scene where he says "university of illinois it is" that has been memed to death. he never had on sunglasses in this scene

Also important to note that the mandala effect is likely the cumulative effect or emergent property of so called quantum immortality, that is you die and your mind simply goes to a new reality where the wvents leading to ur death simply didnt happen and you forget, but not totally, leading to the sensation that you have done something before that you absolutly havent (deja vu) or knowing things you couldnt possibly know. (like just having a bad feeling about someone) when nuclear war breaks out or something milions of people shift reality at once and go into the same world with slight differences which may have had a buttwrfly effect that killed us or are mearly a side effect of what killed us

GAY FADGET

IT'S CALLED MIS-REMEMBERING

NOBODY IS MORE /X/ THAN ME, NOBODY

THE MANDELA EFFECT IS M I S R E M E M B E R I N G

LOOK, WOW, EVEN MORE ICONIC IMAGERY FROM THE POSTER, HAS SUNGLASSES

YOUR BRILLIANT FUCKING BRAIN WOULD NEVER MIX THE TWO UP YOU NIGGERS, OOOOH YOUR MEMORY IS JUST SO CRYSTAL CLEAR PERFECTO

this, really

Basically, society at one point messed up and thought he had the glasses on when he slid on the floor.

It eventually became a meme that he's wearing Wayfarers and people slowly forgot that he wasn't actually wearing them in that scene.

If anything, the Mandela Effect is just showing that society is a bunch of fucking retards.

Captcha: select all pictures of pizza ( ! )

DAY BOW BOW

more: youtube.com/watch?v=qS-zdzU23hw

never had sunglasses faggot
this whole film is imprinted in my memory, if he had sunglasses on the scene i would have remembered like that.

Brit Sup Forums get in here

This, there were sunglasses. At least in my timeline he did.

I WANT TO GET OFF MR SKELETONS WILD RIDE

>misremembering shit and being terrible at geography, spelling and grammar is now a mandela effect
I really hate this new meme, jesus fuck.

You don't know where new zealand is? It's southeast of straya.
>MANDELA EFFECT. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ON THE TOP RIGHT WTF.
No, you're just retarded and mistook papua new guinea for new zealand when you looked at the globe without country names on it

>hello clarice never happened

Sounds pretty gay huebro

shit's got real for me now. He literally wore sunglasses. HE WORE IT

Its more that so many people remember tgis one this so clearly in the exact same way that it most certainly did not happen in

set aside anything with memory and shit, just explain me why that oldbeard at Cern was holding a sing says mandela in his hand?

literally why?

hows it gay?