Drumpfkins Beware

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 5x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2016!

Drumpf
Trumpf
Plumpf
Kumpf
Dumpf
Numpf
Umpf
dumpf
kumpf
numpf
humpf
yumpf
gumpf
rumpf
jumpf

Very good ideas. You have Sup Forums's full support to enact these changes

>rigged...

it's obvious that russia used the popular vote as a false flag. i mean if it wasnt rigged how could dumpf win?!!?!

It's insane someone on her campaign thought this was a good idea.

blumpf
clumpf
rumpf
brumpf
crumpf
frumpf
numpf
abcdrumpf
123rumpf
allahakbarumpf
chinkrumpf
niggerumpf
kikerumpf
spicrumpf
japrumpf
gookrumpf
kangzrumpf
Mohammad Akbardrumpf Akeem
swedendrumpf
cumpfdumpster

Especially the "Congratulations! You're in the majority" part cracks me up. They got the popular vote alright

>this thread again

>hordes of white guys identify as gay 18 year old islamic african awomen with PhDs in gender studies that are from africa with green cards

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.
How about nobody under 25 gets to vote because their frontal lobe objectively isn't done developing. That way we leave voting to real adults while the children who live with their parents and go to day care aren't influencing global politics when they are so undeveloped they don't even have total autonomy over their actions

what did he mean by this senpai?

the election was rigged? but i thought hillary won the popular

you guys are going to have to make up your minds and stick to one narrative. you're really starting to come off as mentally ill hahaha

if we're basing votes off how long the voter will continue to live then black males over 25 in urban cities shouldn't get a vote at all since they're already over their life expectancy.

that's what passes for ironic humor in their crowd.

but in spite of crimes like that, I support OP because I am a progressive liberal.

KEK

Tltr, real solution, kill all liberals. Simple and effective.

shieeeeet

how dare u have different ideas than me

>8 years

>almost all media supported clinton
>you have to actually research to know trump outside of being an asshole
>rigged for trump
nice try leafbot

>standing in front of his only elector

I've been advocating this for years.

>America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

1.Shut the fuck up
2.Refer to step 1

We get rid of the electoral college and replace it with the exact same system using points from the State voting results instead of unelected human 'Electors'. Seem like the only way that makes sense and preserves the intent of the founding fathers.