Why he fix painting?

why he fix painting?

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/2421700?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
latimes.com/world/la-fg-turkey-assassination-photographer-20161219-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

truly K I N O

I would to desu. Crooked pictures trigger the fuck out of me.

Because he's not some fucking animal

truly, he is the autist the art world needs

is there more than one shitposter in aland or are you all day here?

He tried to steal it. He's a fuckin cockroach after all.

Why was it crooked in the first place?

Rare?

Because he has no plan beyond "shoot the ambassador" and litterally doesn't know what to do next?

jstor.org/stable/2421700?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

You weren't supposed to see that

To show he is in charge after catching the big guy

land is right, he is not a savage.

Because it was staged.

He probably thought he would be killed in a matter of seconds and didn't realize how cucked the non-Muslim world is. He had enough time to read a short novel before the authorities put him down.

Because it fucking bugged him?

OCD?

>He didn't kill the ambassador because he made the painting crooked
Wake up, user

This. Like in said, he had no plan beyond shooting the guy. He was probably expected to be instantly cut down in a hail of bullets. That didn't happen so, what now?

That's what I want to know, It was perfectly straight before during and for a good bit after the shooting. Also why was he there roaming behind the ambassador in the first place? was he security? is Russian intelligence really this bad?

OCD is a common trait in assassins

autism

Why do you think the shooting happened in the first place?

the painting is the symbol of the next (((happening))). that is the gangway that will lead to some kind of event that will trigger certain other events.

Dare i say it?

>it wasn't terrorism
>simply an autistic episode when he saw a crooked painting

I would laugh my ass off if that were true

lmao did you pull that statistic out of your ass you dumb fucking burger

just got bored waiting for people to come and kill him probably

Dig into his past. I bet he was a movie junkie of some sort and just tried to act like a classy assasin.

>first allepo
>and now this picture
>fucking russians

CLASS
Just see how he dressed. He had class til the last moment. A fucking terrorist, yes, but with class.

i dont get how people arent scared of being shot in the balls and not dying

im pretty sure getting shot in the balls=death

Is it just me or does he look like a young Kubrik?

Fag

he probably was in shock because he's muslim and you guys are complete DICKS to him just caus he fckin sht smone go fckurselvs

no, you just become gay

Drop on the floor
Do the dinosaur

Rare?

during ww2 germans started placing elaborate wall mounted IEDs disguised as paintings askew in suspected buildings that would be taken as officer quarters or HQs

in theory a scouting force of enlisted ignore the paintings but a gentleman wouldn't be able to stand the sight of it and correct the painting

He had to be polite

>a
>fucking
>land

because he OCD.

K
I
N
O

They also had these like little tanks who's sole purpose was to drive 3 men to the front of a building. They would fire 1 shot and the entire face of the building would be exposed, showing all soldiers hiding inside.

Then they would light them up.

i wonder which enb has been used

R A R E
A
R
E

Looks like something out of a Kubrick film

doesnt matter, got (you)

When you are in a situation like that you are just looking for stuff to do for the sake of doing it. You are pumped up on adrenaline and not really thinking.

Ten fucking years lurking and you cunts ruin it... He's not straightening the picture, he's taking them down.

After all that shouting, he removes the pictures from the wall (note the strings still in place, one broken) because he knows the wall will soon be riddled with bullets.

How's that for acccepting the inevitable?

Please tell me this entire thread is bait?

In Afghanistan this was a taliban trick. They crooked paintings at the wall like this and when autist Germans tried to fix it a bomb would blow up.

because he's aesthetic as fuck

this

sharp dress sense, aesthetic gun choice, appreciation for art and beauty

top lad

A FUCKING LAND

This. The photographer that took those pictures of him said that he was smashing the photos on the walls.

Oh... So he's not an art lover then? He's certainly gone down in my estimations.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-turkey-assassination-photographer-20161219-story.html

>The gunman was agitated. He walked around the ambassador's body, smashing some of the photos hanging on the wall.

sees a problem, fixes it

nothing wrong with that

He appreciates art

Shoot yourself? Or put down your gun and get on your knees while waiting for the cops? Or try to escape?

He fixed two problems

>ivan thinks it is not a cryptic message

i showed it to my 4 year old nephew and he said that a truck full of vodka will hit that pass way and ruin all the vodka.

He transcends art.

BECAUSE HE IS PROBLEM SOLVER HE SEE PROBLEM HE SOLVE PROBLEM

Because it offends his aesthetic sense.

Salsa?

Indeed, he's actually an insect.

Whenever I go to museums I too want to touch art.

That's really amazing. Would not think twice if you told me that was screenshot from a Nolan or Kubrick film. Beautiful and tragic.

You also need to point the 3rd dimension layout. Simply astonishing.

England prevails

Subliminal messaging?

He's like the Equalizer

One-one thousand.. two-one thousand...

Relaizeses he has some time left before his watch time is up

Forgot pic

because he's an artist

Other option is he's trying to open the secret passage to the #Pizzagate Child Rape Dungeon under every art gallery.

Cause how could they take that bad ass and a e s t h e t i c kino shot if one was crooked

KINO
I
N
O

Rondo Duo, a Nippon visual novel about girls who pass a curse along that makes one of them a horny dick-wielder. You can find the torrent on nyaa(dot)se.

The painting tilted just before he shot the ambassador. It was his trigger code.

wasn't he in Turkey?

RARE FAG
A
R
E
F
A
G

Autism is a common trait among leafs.

wtf i hate paintings now

Oh look it's another flag from up there with the same exact cris-crossy pattern.

>terrorist attacks of the future will be indistinguishable from spy movies
>biopic of ww3 will have a scene based exact of this photo

weeeeeeew

C I A E S T H E T I C S

kekedandchecked

Will you guys stop with the WW3 shit.

wtf I love terrorists now

I was in Keflavik today. Your food is appalling, sort it out ice people