crying isn't going to make her magically win
ditto
ditto
etc
etc

Hey get a load of this faggot.

I don't care if I never come down ~

bump

at this rate i really won't be surprised if a portal to catgirl realm opens up in tokyo

Wasn't the entire difference in votes from Florida or something? Why would you judge the opinion of an entire country on one state? Are Americans really this stupid?

High quality thread, OP.

The coast guard Has info retaining to Russian intel?

Hey fag guess what...

TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
>TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Now tell us what the popular vote is without California.

Hillary also lost the popular vote.

What did Russia say that was false?

Fake news, falsehood and homosexual.

That Anonymous Manger from /qa/ sure was right about all the high quality threads on Sup Forums now that lefty mod got fired.

>le california doesnt count because i dont agree with them XDDDDDDDDDDD lelelelelele huehuehue *tips fedora*

Hillary won the mexican vote.
So many mexicans voted for her she could had beat Peña Rubio.

yes lets focus on russia and ignore the fact that they discovered TSSCI on private unclass clinton's server

It was Cali. She won by like 4 mil in California

You are a gay faggot, OP. FSB and MID both confirm, must be true. Do not post or Sup Forums will get banned in Russia for being too gay

That just makes his victory even sweeter, or saltier tbqh.

t. The constitution

>The DEA says it was the Russians
Excuse me? I had no idea election fraud had to do with enforcing drug laws

Hi we're the USA and we got hacked by a 3rd world country and if that doesn't make you laugh at what a bunch of useless cucks we have become we've got an even better joke for you, we're going to stamp and cry and whine and piss ourselves because the guy who promised to Make America Great Again instead of the bunch of useless cucks we are actually won.

ur bad at this 0/8 thread made me click but nothing of value

>doesn't matter
cry more, faggot

Oh hey, Vlad! Fancy seeing you here! Don't forget to press the ON button on your proxy next time! :)

Still not a majority. Trump won a majority of the states and a majority of the electoral college. Hillary won a majority of nothing except votes of sore losers apparently.

kys

Someone explain why the fuck we have 17 intelligence agencies, and what the hell they even are?
1. CIA
2. FBI
3. NSA?
4. DHS

Okay, that's all I can think of. For another 13 what do we get down to, the department of educations truancy intelligence service?

russia's intelligence agencies are very respectable, don't undersell them.
unlike china they cover their tracks well, so i would not be surprised if they didn't find evidence to attribute a breach to russia.
i would be skeptical of basic evidence (bash history not deleted, log/auth not modified), because thats some amateur shit i'd expect even the goatfuckers in iraq to do.

why does any country need 17 intel agencies?

because we're the best country on earth leaf

We don't have 17 intelligence agencies, 4 of those 17 are military branches.

Hey look, statements of falsehood.

None of the three letter agencies have concluded it was the Russians.

Kill yourself faggot.

just because an agency is an intel agency doesn't mean they serve even remotely the same purpose.
nga does satellites and what not,
nsa does remote/foreign intel as well as domestic if you count ntoc,
dhs does domestic but for different purposes
cia can lick my balls, etc

don't forget, usa has a global outreach so a lot of manpower and agencys are needed to power that.

So you want California to hold sway over every other state? I'm glad your founding fathers weren't as retarded as you..

>allows illegal immigrants to vote
>cries about Russians unfairly influencing the election

no, I want their vote to count the same as everyone else's. Why is that so hard to understand?

Hey guess what
>TRUMP WILL BE THE 45TH PRESIDENT

That's literally not true though

Because those agencies were right about iraq having WMD's.

>all votes came from California

Good thing it doesn't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

And he's still going to be YOUR PRESIDENT for the next eight years.

They were all wrong about Iraq, though.

No they weren't. Bush was. Just like Drumpf is wrong that he has a "mandate"

It does though you fucking retard

>55 electoral votes, roughly as many as like 18 other states combined
>doesn't count

no it doesn't. someone's vote in MI, WI, and OH counts FARRRRR more than someone in CA.

>because we're the best country on earth leaf
so it takes all 17 of them to get the wrong answer? winning!

By 17 do you mean one that refused to talk to congress and only talked to wapo?

>these agencies are right!
>except when they disagree with my views, such as Iraq having WMD's and Muslims being a threat to America
Stay mad, m8

It doesn't. CA is safely blue, TX is safely red. OH voters on the other hand have extremely important votes. why should that matter? all votes should be equal

Its balanced out you fucking retard. The difference of weight is greater between Texas and Vermont. Each state gets an automatic 2 electoral votes to ensure that they have a voice and it won't get entirely drowned out by bigger states.

They already did talk to Congress. Man, people on this board seem to have a lot of misinformation

>cries about illegal immigrants voting
>OK with Russians rigging the election.

He's an illegal president, but nobody seems to care.

Why do the Dakota's interests count twice as much on a Senate level than California? Because they're split in two? How much different are those two states?

Demographics, wants/needs change all the time. PA, MI, WI was supposed to be the blue wall and it flipped. All votes being equal goes against individual nation states as written in the constitution.

If you don't like the constitution, then leave.

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying.

>If you don't like the constitution, then leave.
clearly you don't understand the purpose of the Constitution

Yeah like the people who think 17 intelligence agencies said that Russia hacked the DNC. Lots of misinformation there.

You could say the same thing about virginia and west virgina (one is blue one is red), North and south carolina (one is a swing the other is usually red)

No you are the one that doesnt understand it, each state is supposed to be ran as an individual nation state. If one state has too much power it gives them authority over everyone else. It would be the 51% always dictates what the other 49% has to do and there would never be any change up.

>Russians rigging the election.
how, exactly
>OK with illegal immigrants voting
fuck the rules when it works in your favor eh?

These agencies are the ones that warned Bush that Iraq DIDNT have WMD's. He didn't listen to them.

They also gave him the urgent report in Pic related. Again he didn't listen. Look how that turned out. Check the date on it.

This guy gets it

What incentive does any other state have to even remain in the Union if three other states decide every election?

sage

This is an actual real retard. I know because the OP responded. Sore loser OP? eat shit

our voter turnout was ~55% and there are confirmed illegals state jumping to vote again, thus inflating clinton's numbers
look up project veritas

Because FPTP is a garbage system that nobody has incentives to fix.

>the 17 agency misinformation campaign

The US funds ISIS in Syria in order to stop a Russian gas pipeline

>all votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others
What a shitty system

>Thinks exposing the DNC is rigging the election

>california, oregon, new york, new jersey, and washington are all staunchly blue states
>republicans don't show up to the polls because they'll lose.

In the states Hillary won, without California, she had on average 55.3% of the vote. She won California 61.5%. What does this mean? It could either mean people in California are just disproportionately democrats in California, but the more likely outcome is that Republicans just didn't show up at all.

>TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE

See
Too bad that's not how the game works and hasn't worked in over 100 years.

I remember the anti-Trump crowd was laughing at Trump a year ago because he was complaining about how certain states changed their rules at the last minute like only registered Rs can vote for Trump or how you had to vote for the delegates that supporting Trump but they withheld the info on which delegates supported Trump. Hell even El Rato was talking shit and telling Trump to stop whining about the already set rules.

The Russians rigged nothing. "worst case" scenario is they hacked the DNC in early 2016 to dig up dirt to discredit HRC.

This was way before trump had the nom on lockdown. They did it because they disliked Clinton, and didn't care who won as long as it wasn't her.

They didn't hack voting machines, or anything of the sort. They released private BUT TRUE information about her.

We have a population of 300 million. Each state has a diverse set of needs, wants, economies and demographics. You can't give one state too much power over other states, otherwise groups of people needs would never be met. This would be like the EU having the cucked countries overwhelming vote for rapefugees while small countries don't want them but their voices get drowned out, because muh votes aren't equal.

the consensus in california is our vote for president doesnt matter cuz we are confirmed democrat every time

>you're only saying it because you lost!
That's not an argument, and this is democracy, not chess, the will of the people was activly ignored, you cannot deny that more people wanted hillary than trump, and you can't deny that this has happened twice in 2 decades, the system isn't working.

>17 agencies said the Russians hacked
None of us actually know that

What we do know is:
>CIA Briefed the Senate
>FBI Briefed the House
>Someone in the CIA Brief briefed WaPo on the brief
>WaPo published the brief of the brief
>Everyone followed suit

did he really? i have doubts about the numbers

please vote in 2020

Oooh an appeal to authority AND an appeal to "majority", 0 points I'm afraid.

You do realize without the 30 million illegals and the 10 million black voting slaves, she would have lost by 40 million votes? Nobody gives a fuck about these people since they don't contribute. Get the fuck out.

What incentive do they have if a few concentrated areas decide the president?

This year is proof of the the EC working as California would have been the single difference maker in an NPV election. Hillary received 2.5 million more votes nationally, and was +4.5 million over Trump in California alone. That means 49 other states would have voted Trump +2 million, and Cali erased that.

Also, let's go ahead and include New York. Hillary won New York by 2 million votes. Add California, she got two states by 6.5 million votes. So that means 48 other states would have voted for Trump +4 million votes, and two states would have erased that.

>they rigged the election by exposing how corrupt we are!

Start voting more conservative policies in the mid term elections to kick out beaners and libs

from what i saw they claim russia used phishing to get podesta's email and that the emails caused the loss thus by ad hominem made the election unfair.
i dunno what bizzaro world they live in but in my world ad hominem is a fallacy and phishing isnt even hacking

We have a population with the needs of people who live in mountains and people who live in a collosal megacity, a fundamental problem in both of these systems is frst past the post, a government that operates under the assumption that 51 are always correct and the other 49 can be ignored isn't good, a system that makes this cloudier through the elctoral college where a targeted 49 can ignore the 51 is even worse.

He is not pretending to be an american, retard.

>and this is democracy, not chess
What? This is a republic. The founding fathers specifically structured our elections so that California couldn't sweep the entire thing. Please go back to civics class.

>That's not an argument, and this is democracy, not chess

USA is not a full democracy, its more like a republic. The system worked as it was supposed to, thank god California doesnt control our government.

and yet, who won the presidency anyways?

Every time it happens, the Cali Supreme Court just ignores or denies the will of the people. See: Proposition 8

>A state in which supreme power is held by the people
>the elctoral college allows the combined will of the people to be ignored
Hmmmm.

You have 20% of the population of us, we need a lot more representatives then you do. The electoral college ensures that the most demographics needs are being met, not necessarily the most people. People tend to vote how everyone else votes for the most part.

The only agency that claimed Russian involvement was Cuck Intelligence Agency, mostly out of desperation since they are likely to get investigated for supporting ISIS and the 'moderate' beheaders in Syria.

Oh and popular vote means jack shit, US os a Repiblic and electoral college exists for a reason.