Post your overly nice ambassador shooters

This guy is so photogenic for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YoS6ynG.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fu6rfYjjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, I sure hope our western women don't see these images and have their pussies dripping with anticipation of having these handsome, young men come to our countries to fuck them.

And then vote in massive numbers to facilitate this

What a shame that would be

wtf are you paranoid

It's fake
everyone redpilled knows it's fake

no blood
no video footage of assassin death
perfect video footage, like a movie

Altıntaş Bond: Büyükelçi cinayet

someone needs to learn to shop. they covered up words.

Ok let's assume it's fake
Who benefits the most from doing this?

We don't have any turks.

i.imgur.com/YoS6ynG.jpg

You're baiting, right?
I'll take the bait.

There is a small blood pool under his head, you can see it on most photos, there is blood, it's just soaking in his thick layers of clothing, besides hollow-point pistol calibers (let's assume it's a 9x19 glock, can't tell exactly) don't over penetrate and there would only be blood coming from his back, which it clearly does. Also to see what usually gets represented in movies ambassador's body will need to lie like that for a few hours.
Video footage of assassin's death is withheld by police for investigation.
Perfect video footage because it was A FUCKING AMBASSADOR'S SPEECH, there's tripods and cameramen everywhere.

Do you think moon landing was faked too?

I believe the assassination was real but the moon landing was 300% fake as anyone with half a brain knows

god i made a perfect meme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fu6rfYjjI

it is very unlikely that a psychopath is a retard like this guy

This had better be bait

You are a dissapointment
>everyone redpilled
You are not even redpilled. Being redpilled is seeing the world as it is. No lies. Pure truth. And this is definitely real. It was not staged. Both Russian Ambassador and Aesthetic Assassin Man are dead. Blood doesnt come out because this is not fucking video game. Probably no artery was hit. Even if it was hit, the clothes would have soaked most of it.

We are number one but it's the beginning for WW3

Should've been a before Sup Forums after Sup Forums

>Do you think moon landing was faked too?
It literally was