The sun has changed since last week

I'm not 100% sure but I think the sun has changed since last week. It seems brighter and more vibrant and striking than i remember it being in the past. Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

suspicious0bservers.org/
youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ)
spaceweather.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have not seen the sun in weeks. It is dark when I am not at work.

If you are serious op and not being an /x/ troll then you will be interested in suspicious0bservers.org/ (youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ) which offer space weather (record solar measurements over time)

I'm. Not trolling. I'm serious. The sun doesn't seem warmer just more vibrant. Like it shines much greater. It also seems bigger as a result (not saying the sun is literally bigger now just saying the visual effect of the vibrancy)

Thx for the resources.

no sorry, I'm a cave troll

It will soon cause the earth to move to 4th density.
t. /x/

>Sun exposure linked to testosterone production

No wonder it's more cuck and beta the further you go north

Solarham.net
Top site

proofs?

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Yes. I've heard about that. Something about the sphere beings messing with our sun to bring about an ascsension of consciousness.

Did you post a picture of Saturn here on purpose?

It used to be unusually bright back in september/october this year at least according to me.

Sorta. I've recently become obsessed with Saturn since discovering the hexagon on it this year. Im not sure if Saturn is related to what is going on but something feels up...

According to Ra material the positive entities of our solar system are located in Saturn's rings. However, the Saturn worshippers and their actions would indicate otherwise.

I assume you're not as ignorant as you act, so what do you think?

I forgot to mention. This is OP. Im posting on my mobile right now.

Now now, we don't want to go overboard and become barbaric slavic garbage like the serbs.

I've heard a lot about Saturn(ism) = Satanism lately...

It's almost like parts of earth are closer to the sun while others are farther away which is changing the viewing angles.

Wtf I did not mean to post that adult pic why is the pic I wanted to post not showing ?

It was a pic of a map of nazi occupied Antarctica

The sun's brighter in the winter

Asuka* pic. Stupid autocorrect

A Sup Forums bug that happens from time to time.

>it's another "superstitious retards attempt metaphysics" thread

I think that perhaps Saturn/Satan is not actually the bad guy judeochristian religions make it out to be and the cultists are perhaps misguided/corrupting something that might be good. My feelings tell me not to be afraid of Saturn but I'm not sure what to believe.

I don't remember the sun being this bright other winters in the past.

I don't believe in "metaphysics"

>>"sphere beings"
>>"(ascsension of) consciousness"
>>being afraid of a planet

>I don't believe in "metaphysics"

Space Odyssey 2001

The Monolith wasn't supposed to be around Jupiter, it's the closest Stanley Kubrik could get away with the symbolism.

The monolith is actually the black cube of saturn.

What do the pictures you are posting and the topic of discussion have to do with one another?

Because child sacrificing and spirit cooking are great... yeah... Satan is so awesome.

Can't say whether you're right or wrong, but always good to see another perspective. Google hidden_hand to see (((theirs))).

This. Idk what OP's intentions are behind this thread, but feels a little bit like subversion and disinformation.

The leaf got his sun needs satisfied back in gookland, Serbro.

You realize we're about to unknowingly celebrate saturnalia and sol invictus right . More catholic disguised holidays

Not the sun itself, but the sky really started looking exaggerated.

They don't necessarily. I'm posting neat stuff I've come across through my internet journeys since I started wondering about Saturn in the fall

I think perhaps the cultists are misguided I'm being honest I'm not (((them)))

I've noticed it darker. Which timeliness are you in?

Also in the past years it's light has changed from yellow to white over time.

>Which timeliness are you in?

Stop being fucking creepy. What does Vril have to do with saturn you demonposter

Whats Vril?

I haven't left my room in weeks. And my sunblinds are always down. I've forgotten what the sun looks like.

You will be the last to fall. Your defeat will be the most agonising. Your women welcome it

Proportionately, polish girls love dark men the most. That's why polish men are so insecure. 3/5 white girls that literally throw themselves at me (I'm handsome and tall) are polish background

>it's a kike makes spoopy thread to prod information out of Sup Forums episode.
I know what you're doing

Maybe YOU are the shill?

THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
>THIS IS A KIKE THREAD
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
>WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED

>APPROACHING THE SOLAR WIND STREAM: Later today, Dec.20th, Earth is expected to enter a stream of solar wind flowing at high speed from a large hole in the sun's atmosphere. This could set in motion days of magnetic unrest around the poles. NOAA forecasters estimate a 60% chance of minor G1-class geomagnetic storms on Dec. 21st, increasing to 65% on Dec. 22nd. Stay tuned for Arctic auroras.
spaceweather.com/

>n-n-n-o YOU are

WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED
WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED

>no data
>subjective belief

unscientific

saturnism isn't satanism you huge fag

thelema is saturnism for example

Holy shit that's at the height of saturnalia!! (I think)

this happens every year, the sun increases it's output around christmas time to celebrate the birth of jesus