Be me fucking loser with no gf/out of shape/ Autist/Virgin

>Be me fucking loser with no gf/out of shape/ Autist/Virgin
>Hate women.
>Get fit/ Work on my social skills/ become actually attractive/ Get laid.
>Hate women even more

What the fuck guys you said this would change! All it did was reconfirm my opinions on them.

The more experience you have with women and the more you understand them the more you'll grow to hate them

Why did you hate them more after you banged one?

They are biologically different from you and therefore you should treat them differently. Doesn't mean they are inferior but it does mean you shouldn't expect the same kind of bonding as with a male.

Or you're gay which is fine as well.

This

One of thing I hate the most is they lack any sense of honor and loyalty.

Keep at it, eventually you'll find one that knows her place.
Female liberation has spread cancer to the masses, you must seek the ones who reject it.

Do you like guys maybe

This.

You basically have to make sure they feel expendable to be able to actually depend on them to be anything more than clingy prostitutes who latch onto the highest bidder.

>hate women
Literally why. Kill yourself autistic fag.

It didn't even take sex to start disliking them more. I worked really hard on improving my social skills but for the most part I speak to them as I would my niece. Dumbed down and unopinioned while constally having to stroke that unbelievable vanity side of them.

I was just starting to get healthy hit the gym and quit fappin. Girl shot me down. Stopped that stuff.

Fuck women desu

>Fucking loser/out of shape/ Autist/Get laid
>Get fit/Better social skills/ semi-attractive/no pucci

It's harder for me to get laid now that I actually act like a man. I speak and make eye contact. I see women staring from a distance all the time. When I talk they act like sperglords. The only ones capable of conversation are fat black women and single mothers.

Lamo

It's not worth it, user. I was chubby - had a cute gf. Never got around to fucking her - couldn't get a boner for her, but she was enjoyable to talk to. Got quite fit - no gf in 2 years. So I said - fuck it and got chubby again. Got a gf. Dumped her when she wanted to bang me with a strapon. Started smoking because of that shit.
You either need to plow through a shit ton of degenerate cunts, or hope you'll get lucky.
I'd rather fuck my hand than try again.

>be me 4 years ago, 17
>take lsd with best friend
>go over other friends house who has gf
>tripping balls in garage with two friends
>his girlfriend walks in
>my consciousness is transported into her head
>I literally become a woman for 5 minutes
>feel her emotions and thoughts form her perspective
>develop great love and respect and understanding of the female mind
>love women
>get second girlfriend
>respect and love and fuck the shit out of her
>she's amazing, intelligent, gorgeous, and idolizes me
>two months later she breaks it off with me
>says she was using me to get over her abusive ex
>says she didn't realize it until that day
>wif I hate women now, they literally have no idea what they're doing and are in awe of their own ego 24/7

They are beautiful amazing creatures overwhlemed by their emotions all day everyday and are subject to dominant people no matter how much they think they disagree with them. Disgusting, baby like 'humans' that are basically worshipped for a few holes on their body while they destroy everything men have built and literally see us as a resource.

So angry. Don't even want to fuck them anymore because I know how they think. They can't think beyond themselves and live entirely in the moment and are subject to their emotions regardless of circumstances or facts and logic, like dogs.

Treat them as you would a pet.

>Hate women even more

Stop dating white trash then. Don't go clubbing to look for women, thats where all the degenerates with baggage are.

>Started smoking because of that shit

Don't let women ruin you man, that's how they win. Drop that crap.

Everything here is correct. Women hit 12 and stop maturing. I don't know if it is society or just their nature but it is universal. Even if they have the "right" opinions they have not arrived there through critical thought. Just means some bro you'd get along with fucked them previously.

Women should be property.

Ya actually if you read one of Neil Strausses books it talks about how they got so good with women that they wanted to kill themselves.

I know that feeling. I think it's because it takes so much energy and work to get good that when you start dominating you lose your purpose. You also realize EVERY woman is a total cheating slut. I can't tell you how many full on married women are offering up their pussy to me it's really sad.

>"You just don't want to have to man up and support a REAL woman"

>"If you really loved me signing the alimony wouldn't matter go-... guy".

Daily reminder to never pay full price for used goods. Got it bros?

>gay is fine

Fuck off Pierre

One rejection is nothing, you have to keep pushing forward if you want a remotely fulfilling sex life and promise of reproduction.

The only thought that should be in your head after being rejected is "it's her loss." Because it is. You could make her laugh a bunch of times but she'll never know, so it's her loss. Period

The problem is your expectations. When you become a man as you grow older, you should realize this.

There are some rare specimens that are way, way more intelligent than others, but generally, all are shitty, and/or broken people. C'est la vie.

Well, it was really shocking. The story goes like this
>be me, 19yi
>good social skills
>don't quite care for women, just treat them like any other person
>this shy girl in my class is cute
>talk to her, more and more
>get invited to her apartment, she's into anime and plays some games
>share music taste
>extremely easy to talk to
>start dating, I don't make my first move
>help her with classes, but she still fails
>she gets expelled, I comfort her as much as I can
>eventually we get to first sex
>never talked about it before
>"c-can I tie your hands, user? I always wanted to do it"
>ah what the fuck, I'm already horny
>hands tied behind my back
>"I'm gonna make you my bitch, user"
>wtf
>she puts on a collar on her neck and gets a strapon
>I'm freaked out, kick her with my feet
>get my hands free
>quickly dress and run away screaming "WTF is wrong with you"
>go to the bar near my home and get wasted
>some guy sees my desperate face and offers me a cigarette
>smoke, vomit, smoke again and tell the guy my story
>he sits with me through the night, wishes me luck and fucks off
>blocked the girl
>never tried getting close to one again

Sorry, this shit still depresses me even after 3 years. It's just I really liked her, and I had all my emotions ruined like that.
I cry to my waifu pillow at night.

Yeah, I was a virgin. Still am. Guess I'll start casting fireballs soon.

You could actually talk to people before making anything stupid you know

The thing you gotta understand is that most women are retarded with mental problems, so you really have to pick one based on looks and just try to ignore everything they say.

Also when you are at your wits end, just slap a bitch and that should straighten her up or atleast she will leave you alone.

Fireballs isn't until 50.
Can't really call yourself a wizard at such a young age.

Yeah, that's what I did for months. Didn't help.

My friend I say this with love, but you need to get the fuck over that shit. Generally you should just view women as temporary companions anyway. That bitch was obviously a psycho anyway, and as such, if she didn't try to assrape you, something more fucked up might have happened down the line anyway when you'd be more invested.

This guy is 100% correct.

I mean with that girl. You could talk to her and make her your bottom probably

There were always a few good ones out there, and half of them probably died in a car accident or something. Good luck.

so true. for a while i was asking women to define honor, as a social experiment. all they could muster was limp flopping of words and giving up on it.

honor and empathy for anything not your child is a male trait.

Or she could have asked for my consent. It's just the fact that I'm naked, with my hands tied and ready to get raped is scary. I don't eant anything to do with her.
Fine flies when you're alone.
Yeah, well, I realised as much. I have no trouble talking to women, and I have some goid female friends. It's just that I don't really want to try dating. My first relationship ended up with me not getting erect 3 times and girl finally laughing at me, and this shit is my second time. And there are stories freakier than that, my friends gf is a complete nutbag. She wasn't letting him go to a business trip saying he'll cheat, it ended up with her breaking her arm and saying he beat her up. She didn't go to the police though, she just tried spreading this info to all his friends.

Just seeing and hearing this shit makes me want to stay away from women.

>he is afraid to be raped by a girl

You're right. It's important message to all guys; don't put the pussy on a pedestal.