Germany plans to ban trucks from inner cities

Meme magic is real!

#notalltrucks

bild.de/news/inland/polizei/faengt-den-falschen-verdaechtigen-49419472.bild.html#abcdefgh

"Der Kölner Polizeipräsident Jürgen Mathies sagte dem dem „Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger“: „Ich habe immer die Sorge, dass es Nachahmer gibt. Es gibt nichts Schlimmeres, als dann sagen zu müssen: Wir hätten etwas tun können und haben es nicht getan"

„Wir prüfen derzeit in enger Abstimmung mit der Stadt, welche Fahrzeuge in die Innenstadt einfahren dürfen und an welchen Stellen wir das verhindern wollen“,

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20161220/live-police-search-berlin-biggest-asylum-centre-christmas-market-attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
youtube.com/watch?v=RDRMUjf0zbk
youjizz.com/videos/refugees-lust-28079741.html?cdn=hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't do it Trucks want you to hate Trucks.
If you ban Trucks Trucks win!

#notAllTrucks

i identify as a truck and this offends me

thelocal.de/20161220/live-police-search-berlin-biggest-asylum-centre-christmas-market-attack

>6.22pm Dortmund, a city in the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia, has banned trucks from driving through the city centre at between 6pm and 11pm until the end of the year. It has said the decision came in response to the events in Berlin.

#RealTruckHours

Remember Trucks where used by Nazis in WW2. Trucks have no religion.

kek

Those poor trucks. They should be banning mudslime filth instead.

How the fuck do you do this? All trucks stop at city limits and people use donkey carts to bring the goods in?

Are you really stepping back to the 19th century to combat your 12th century "guests" my German bros?

>How the fuck do you do this?
This is the real question. Stores are fucked

Before the immigrants there was no problems with trucks

>the ban assault trucks meme also became true
I-is this completely necessary K-kek?

I bet it's an automatic, too

jesus this people are so fucking retarded...

So when they ban tucks they just use 4x4, a hilux has enough power to just drive over people.
The fucker here in graz did the same thing with a shity suv an managed to kill 3 people and injure 36.

So when this happens what they gona do? Ban all vehicles from inner cities?

>Ban all vehicles from inner cities?

Yes. Only refugees allowed.

Remember when a truck suicide bombed the Murrah Federal Building, in Oklahoma City? This was like 10 or more years ago.

That was 1995 or so

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

You should be able to transport goods throughout the city with a tuk-tuk just fine. There's no reason for you to own a deadly assault vehicle.

sleep tight trucko

sleep tight trucko

kek

They'll just use normal cars and more acceleration

German government is fucking retarded, and the people that let this happen too.

So they're going to cripple their shipping system rather than just deport the Muslims? This is getting ridiculous

Nobody needs an auto unless you plan to do drive by shooting

I don't know if this was inspired by my failed thread but thank you user.

Keep making more and spreading the message! Dangerous weapons must be taken from the public. #banassulttrucks

Look up Olga Hepnarová.

The oldest use I can think off.
I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

She would also browse Sup Forums.

wew

KEK got to powerful! We must stp him!

THAT ISNT SHIT MERKELS PARTY IS LITERALLY BETRAYING HER AND CALLING FOR MARTIAL LAW WE HAVE MEMED THE HAPPENING OF THIS YEAR

How about instead of banning trucks, your country deports the mudslime filth. Even better, unban guns and allow everyone to carry. Sandniggers don't want to be in a country where the citizens are capable of fighting back.

I heard nazis make home-made automatic transmissions so they can worship Hitler with one hand while they run over pre-schoolers with their assault trucks.

The more wheels the more nazi, and deadly it is.

fuck off, no way this is real

The only protection against a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck.

A well regulated transportation network, being necessary to the prosperity of a free State, the right of the people to keep and oeprate Trucks, shall not be infringed.

Automatics developed to allow seig heiling

user please a truck killed 9 people yesterday!

Trucks are dangerous weapons!

In 2016 nobody need to own a truck!

12 people you nazi

>no one needs assault bicycles over 12KG

you know what they will do: ban christmas

Can't wait for the eventual
>City supplies growing shorter everyday. Refugees starting riots. Trucks of food,medicine, and supplies banned from entering city at this time.

>They actually banned assault trucks

Wew.

Unless baby jesus is depicted as black, then its racist to ban

Europe is doomed. If I were you, I would sell all my belongings and come here to Brazil, we have many many European colonies that has their own way to live, speak their own language, have their own business and everyone is RICH. Your money worth at least 3 times here, even if everything here is expensive, it is still cheap to you.
And before saying shit about security here, we don't have terrorism through religion and our government do everything to apease the population when something happens to a gringo. Even if by accident.

Elections are coming...

Here everybody is against accepting migrants, but then you find out the government created a program worth half a billion to integrate future migrants...

Early Assault Truck

Note the similar assault vehicle features.

that cant be good for your economy

bro u can make profit of this i am not kidding, just buy a bunch of vans and transport shit into cities

>integrate them up your anus

>easy target zone: you won't find any law-abiding good guys with trucks here

Does anyone even know how to drift a stick shift anymore?

Jesus Germany . Please either get an actual Hitler to fix yourself or remove yourselves from the gene pool

How the honest to god fuck could people beat around the bush of the issue this much?

Theres only so much the citizens who don't have fucking Stockholme Syndrome can take, before they snap and we've got full-on vigilante justice and rebellions going on.

Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Good ol' times.

Who is more ashamed on this board:

German or Californian

my based dad made me learn to drive on an old 5 speed ford

if you cant drive stick your either a woman or cucked

Most Californians are arrogant, delusional cucks that think their state is more important than the 49 other states. The white Germans are aware of the plight caused by their leaders and they want out.

jesus christ
your country is so cucked by islam that you're blaming the truck
better start learning arabic

>and they want out
I see no evidence of this

OC

Ugh cant they ban turks instead.

wew

Nice

top kek

>by 2050 50% of Germany will be of Turkish descent

don't worry we're doing it for them already :)

sleep tight treecko

t. Molenbeek

youtube.com/watch?v=RDRMUjf0zbk

______________¶___
|_________________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
REPLY TO THIS POST OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

______________¶___
|______________|||__|__|__|]beep!beep! † † †
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

better be safe

Get the fuck outta here fucking B-class memster apprentice. I and many other Germans post here daily, voicing our discontent with Merkel and repfugees.

Not according to elections.

It is Sup Forums echo chamber that Germans want out.

Who wants to live in Germany?

A country where you are put in jail if you're not a member of Antifa

How will they deliver wurst if trucks are banned? This is German genocide.

Probably six cylinder too, not truck needs that much capacity

G-guys, this is getting too real.

We're dealing with a force we can't fully comprehend. It's time to put away the memes.

Sweden fuck off. Nobody likes you

where is the actual comic for this?

Jesus H Christ
How can you be this retarded
They'll just make pressure cooker bombs next
And after that they'll forge pipe bombs
And after that they'll, I don't know, hijack a dump truck
Or a bulldozer
They're fucking terrorists you can't ban them from doing things

that's because if they speak out they get charged with sedition and thrown in jail.

Germany doesn't have free speech.

You can't simply reverse the trips some user rolled. It's the prophecy and it's happening.

Refugee's Lust

youjizz.com/videos/refugees-lust-28079741.html?cdn=hw

Can somebody link me to a non-retarded copy of this?
It's a fucking news article, I'm not enabling javascript for it

Don't worry José, nobody is going to meme away your Gallo Pinto.

but hey just let these thousands of known terrorists run around freely

:D:D:D:D:D:

JUST

So it wasn't that pakistani piece of shit?

Holy fuck... i just hope it was a rapefugee...

>voicing our discontent
Where? How?

Trucks are always a problem, since they always drive where it's forbidden, just that they rarely kill on purpose. There is no way they can ban trucks in practice, only on paper. Truck drivers always break the laws.

AUTOMATIC HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT TRUCKS.

>6pm and 11pm
so as long as you choose early morning during commute hours to drive through a group of people waiting at a bus stop you are not breaking the law.

>dont let your memes be dreams
It actually happened. What.The.Fuck.

>Ban assault trucks

>Use assault cars

Some semis have 18 gears! High capacity automatics even!

Progress, user

Who needs Santa when you got Kek magic.