Will Trump restore black and white relations, Sup Forums?

Will Trump restore black and white relations, Sup Forums?

He'll try, but raging libshits will ruin it. Hopefully that will spiral down into a race war, though.

god i wana suck his fat load out of my gf's mouth

he should because first we should get rid of the jews

Can you look anymore nigger than this?

Will literally millions of young white girls take black dick this year for the first time? LITERALLY millions? Yes

Hope I answered your question

Obama came to forgive
Trump will come to bring justice

>asian moonspeak tattoo

what is going on

This picture is giving me an erection, if only black people could behave and not act like violent savages(in (((America)))).

Pull your pants up, lazy nigger.

>strong horse
lol what

I wonder if that thick monkey skull or the toned muscles can stop a .22 from entering his nigger body.

If they can than yes, relation will get better.

Mmmhh... I want him inside my wife.

what's the point of getting jacked with gear if your face still looks like an ape

Relations will be so great. Believe me. We're gonna restore them big league.

Demonrats aren't letting their house niggers go. They're determined to poison race relations at all costs.

We're going to deport the niggers to Sweden.

Then when Sweden collapses and Winter-chan takes hold, the plan will have succeeded.

I like that he keeps his regular fried chicken order inked on his arm

I wonder what kind of black package he has for me?

He's probably not even on gear. His delts aren't really roid material

I hope not, it keeps delaying segregation. Black races are incompatible with high IQ societies.

you forgot the first image m8

ayy I missed this one. We don't make post puzzles enough anymore

I'd pay about tree fiddy

>[ ] Blacks are an enormous drain on our economy, so it's best to repair relations with them

>[ ] Blacks are worthless dindus, so it's worth going to war with them and burdening our economy

Pick one.

what did he mean by this?

this dude could take 5 of the boys in this thread at once LOL

>5'6"
>140 pounds

DAAAAMN DAT NIGGA RIPPED DAWG

強馬
the tattoo on his arm, it means "strong horse", why horse though, is he a fan of hun culture?

maybe he's horse hung

i want that guy to fuck my wife

how bout out of her pussy?

Can you guys stop sexualizing the poor black man and stay on topic.

always assume any model or actor with a strong physique is on gear

but hes soooooo cut, i wanna see my wife run her hands over his muscles as he savagely pounds her pretty pink pussy and creampies her

Maybe a liberal pussy. I carry and have always wanted to kill a nigger.

>tfw you will never be TURKED

if he doesn't...I will

You think 180 million white vs 40 million niggers is a war? We will have that done in a month or two.

You said the same about Afeghanistan and still there after a decade...

that's because it was a war waged by a nation trying its best not to kill civilians
in our case it will be a war of civilians against other civilians and no measures to save them will be taken by our side
we have them bottle necked in all the major cities, it would be over inside of 2 weeks when we cut off all their imports

Wow, you know me personally? Are you my spic gardener? Because that is the only way you would know what I have to say about Afghanistan.

This isn't some foreign war that we are fighting with 70000 people at a time. This will be quick and personal.

You said this about the mexicans with the annexation of Texas and they still flooding your country after 100 years...

You are correct, I was alive in 1845 and said just that.

No better than anothing sjw blaming me for slavery. Wish I was there but sadly I wasnt.

Get help, my friend. No, seriously. Also, nice compensation.

>black and white relations

there's a word for that, you know: slavery.

t. tyrone

day of the noose soon nigger

He will.

First we have to get rid of the fag blacks like in OP. Any black man who willingly shows his ass like that in a public setting (especially in the ghetto like where he is) is gay.

He already is I wear my MAGA hat to all these white people bars and clubs and smash white girl pussy every week by the dozens.
Nothing these little sluts love more then a BBC with a conservative streak.

Only a nigger thinks so much about his dick that forgets how to real world works. Whites conquered the world with bullets, so I have no problem killing niggers with them.

He can hardly make them any worse than Barack managed to. You've been set back to the Rodney King days by his impotence.

>restore black and white relations

Lol. Can't restore something that never was. Either ship them all back to Liberia or kill them, they'll never produce anything of value in our societies.

What about jazz?

To their pre abolishment status, yes.

I want his cock in my mouth

Jazz came out in a time where they were trying. Now just look at their music today...

I hope not.

Yes, he has a great relationship with the blacks.

The progenitor to hip hop, and just as degenerate.

He is our best shot seeing as he is the "moderate" guy. I actually hope he panders a little to them. I said this from the start many minorities will respect him because he's the TV funny "You're Fired" guy and liberals can't do anything to stop that. He should build on that to open a bridge.

Jazz was a huge step down from popular music back then, which was classical.

>Demonrats aren't letting their house niggers go.
No what they are doing is going all in with Latinos which is smart because they are a bigger demographic but Trump can and should capitalize on that.

Yes

How can jazz be degenerate?

That 'ape' could literally get any girl that You couldnt get

he is a big guy

He looks exactly like the Johj from terraformars

is that way, cucklord

I think white people need to stop giving the wrong type of blacks attention. Liberals exceed at this, it's their profession.

In that manner, I think black people are going to get ignored, and like dog psychology they will like us for it.

So I guess you hate ragtime too, huh?

translation?

I hope Trump restores nigger/human relations. I, for one, welcome civic nationalism, because it is proper gateway to ethnic nationalism from where we've been the last few decades.

if he rebuilds Detroit and other inner city slums, yeah

Trump is going to expose the democrats as opportunist and race baiters

lol, you're gonna be the next austrailia/canada someday.

Confidence is high

>ethnic nationalism
>ever

Civic nationalism is literally the only thing that matters.

niggers

(You)

You can't just hate something solely because black people invented it. That'd be like hating burritos because Mexicans invented them.

fuck you nigger lover

Pretty sure people can hate what they want.

Obama is basically the New Testament. Trump is about deliver some cold justice.

wtf, I hate burritos now!

Fuck off Hungary, go back to Austria.

Go back to africa nigger.

Ikr :DD

Only if you come with me, faggot.

>literally millions

The logistics of that seem questionable

why do you love niggers so much faggot?

I don't like niggers.

>expecting a leaf not to be a shitposting cuck

Come on, user.

Because I am one, user. I just wanted to discuss the contributions blacks have made to American music before rap came along.

And I don't like Hungarians but you don't see me bitching about it.

I never understood this skit

Nice double standards nigger, now go back to africa.

No. Things are gonna get worse, what the fuck are you on?

LOL at that pic

taken a few moments before hell opens fire on the camera