Are the Dutch the greatest people on this planet?

Are the Dutch the greatest people on this planet?
>literally the greatest / tallest
>Roman empire border stretched only halfway into Holland at its peak
>expanded their dank swamp by claiming land from the sea.
>To compete with britain the french and spanish empires the dutch invent the stockmarket
>people are shareholders to the enterprise which means loads of dosh
>in return everyone reaps profit the middle and lower classes included cause they pay shareholder tax

no

>Center of drugs, prostitution and gay immigrants

I DON'T THINK SO

Fuck off Canada no one likes you cunts

>more capital means more ships more of everything as war is expensive
>the other stale empires which had 8 to 10 x the populace of NL then are btfo'd
>only king cucko bongland adopts the dutch system and compete hence wallstreet.
>Ruled 7 sea's and retained wealth (laughs at 5pa1n)
>Hey japan wanna trade?
>What's that, you are being converted by barbosa?
>Don't worry we'll help you kill them and we trade while leaving politics & religion aside
>Create trade monopoly that lasts for 200 years while cucking indonesia
>Nether bro p-plz gib silk and tea.
>Sure thing germany that is a trillion guldars excl tax. Now lick my balls and stroke the shaft
>REMBRANDT VS VERMEER

Our country is too small to ever be relevant again.

(degonardo da vinci not invited)
>thanks for the genes sweden. Im sure some alpha man stayed back home. Top ravioli
>Huygens discovered the microbial world through a lense. He told the rest of the world: "listen you mongs it is your fucking sperms that fertilize your retarded wife's eggo durr"
>Dutch are to the point while most races tip toe around shit thus lacking intelligence
>NL = #8 in post count; played a huge part in the meme war electing an orange businessman rather than opting to go out in nuclear hellfire at the hands of a deranged woman
I'm sure gen z will take us further to glory and not backwards to africa tier mudhuts like those wishy washy lefty libspergs

>invent the stockmarket

the merchants before the jews.

ETERNAL GERMAN

dutch are some of the biggest pedophile scumbags and child traffickers of Europe.
Fuck you faggots

>Taller
>Better

Never understood this meme

Black people and Indians were taller than their European slaveowners back then and clearly they aren't "Better"

No.

Interesting that the Dutch killed many Catholics missionaries. Most of the time for a few gold coins.

You'll end up Benelux Caliphate.

All these butthurt manlets ITT
Guys you are living in a sewer compared to us and 80k immigrants is nothing on 17m people
You are deluded this will end up bad i.e. a calipbate. Immigration is almost halted and we have 0 attacks + high deport rates
We are more wealthy live longer and are smarter than most you combined on avarage
Enjoy your life in the third world lol

All wealth in Niggerheland is due to: jewish banking, prostitution and drugs

You don't even have an army.

I thought there was a giant pedo ring in your gov and hollywood.
W/e happenend to that?
Got distracted by a burger or something?

But we do have civilization
You can buy an army or negotiate with your neighbors my dear red butted baboon howler monkeyfriendo

Im not saying there isn't
but from my research you guys are pioneers in CP and a large amount of human trafficking ends up in your country.

Your research....
Rrrrrrrrrrrright

fpbp

Leafs are 85% shills
They sort on creation date always getting first reply
They know brainlets stop reading after 3 posts
They try to cater to plebbit and kids who are on weed / medicine as those are the ones that splerg out 4chin content the most outside since they are unfamiliar with rule 1 and 2

Gast ik moest me verhaal nog kopie pasta sauzen in deze draad

Normally these threads fill up rather quickly.
I guess nobody can really refute it

I've used the net since like 2002 and the mates I always end up keeping the longest are Dutchies. Probably the smartest lads in Europe apart from the Brits and the Scandinavians. Hope Geert wins so your country can stay based.

Yeah desu
history should have ended in 1700
highest gdp per capita in europe for like 200 years
holland invented the modern world
also
>REMBRANDT VS VERMEER
rembrandt

When
You're
right your're right

I spent a week in Herkingen once and everyone was white and nice, I went to Ternauzen and Goes and everyone was nice even the Flemish guy; I went to Amsterdam and everyone was nice even the girl who tried to pickpocket me had a smile on her face and the black gentleman who wanted to sell me cocaine

tl;dr the netherlands

Kek
I had my fair share of 10/10 bantz with brits in particular.
When there is no language barrier good times are had by all
And no this is still no excuse for open borders if anyone wonders.

>invent benelux aka proto eu
>shit countries join in
Big fat mistake

if you don't try to grow in some way you stagnate and fragment.
You can only move forward by learning from your mistakes.
If you believe / are high on yourself you refuse to adapt and before you know it you become a nation like best korea

Seriously though the South is really nice, didn't get to experience East Netherlands, Goeree-Overflakkee etc is really comfy and island-hopping over the Zeeland bride etc is pretty awesome on a motorcycle