Any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

AZ one here, nothing would make me happier

I'm a gun owner but would agree to fight you in or out of a cage; rules or no rules.

Let's do this

>threatening use of deadly force to defend your out-of-touch, egomaniacal puppet dictator

Trump is a candidate of peace :^)

W-what? N-no Trump voters around here, s-sir.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I was a Trump supporter at first but it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. We cannot let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

If you don't let him kick your ass you're being non peaceful!

Lib pls go.

I voted for Trump, via Russia

>i remember this CTR meme

CTR come fix your broken shillbot.

You couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow,faggot.

Hey, it was either a goofy, idiot but lovable trump or a literal war criminal that was owned by corporations. I'm not a huge fan, but its not as bad as some losers claim.

If you kick my ass do I win?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Naw man, I voted for Harambe

>literal war criminal that was owned by corporations
versus
>literal corporation that was owned by war criminals

Trump supporter right here

>navy seal
>on 4 chan

Topkek

>im going to kick your ass
Im going to fight back
>help! help! violent trump supporters

Its a lefty alright

Daily reminder that big cities make up 35% of the population while also being filled with unintelligent non-whites.

Hillary voter here, it's probably not going to be that bad desu

You can't equivocate hand-to-hand combat with a fucking machine that is designed to inflict fatal damage. Unless OP is like a 1 millionth-degree blackbelt in teleporting-behind-you kwon do, then anybody responding to his challenge with use of firearms is grossly over-retaliating.