To our fellow Russians in Putinland:

How do you feel about living in a country that is a dictatorship in all but name?

Do you crave for change? Do you actually prefer it that way or do you just not give a shit?

Is democracy overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyXVZm97i0
forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
youtube.com/watch?v=SG6--IIM_Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>State so concerned with the decline of family values they're introducing it into public curriculum
>Homosexuality is not tolerated
>SJWs are not tolerated
>Public nudity is not tolerated
>Criminals are sent to the most punishing prisons in the world
>Head of State does what is best for his people, NATO and globalists be damned
Sounds like a pretty great place to live, desu.
It's a shame learning Russian is such a bitch and they're so picky about foreigners using it.

Democracy here, the more it wants us to think it changes the more it doesn't

Don't give a fuck. As long as SJWs are afraid to do anything irl I'm happy.

Of course I want changes. And it is not even about more democracy, but about more economy. Our system and economy are fucking disfunctional.

It pleases me. Living in the only fascist country of the world is amazing.

>low standard of living
>low economic opportunity/mobility
>which result in high rate of criminality
>homicide rate like 3x as high as the US despite strict gun control laws
>high instance of terrorism, Muslim areas of the country perpetually bordering on insurrection
Sounds like paradise alright.

From the Russians that I know, I get the feeling that they don't dislike Putin at all. Sure, he isn't perfect, but he changed the country from being an insufferable shit hole to being a significantly better shit hole. On top of that, he acts in the best interests of his own people, something that is in sharp contrasts to many Western Europeans leaders.
Pic related is the shirt that I sleep in, which I bought in Moscow. Every true Sup Forumsack should own something like this.

I actually prefer it that way. Just look at ukraine and central Asia. It is always can be worse. And i don't feel any limitations of free speech. i'm reading Sup Forums, hello?
Someone is upset because they can't see some shitty comic about gay whores from some garbage game? they can. fucking hell, everyone who wanted to see it already saw it.

>but he changed the country from being an insufferable shit hole to being a significantly better shit hole
He really didn't though, he pinned their economic fortunes to resource extraction. It's hampering their economy now and will only make Russia more unstable long-term.

it's fucked because of the US though

Lol.

>He really didn't though
>American flag
>Thinks I'll take his opinion over my Russian friends' that remember the super markets being empty.
My dear American friend, I must respectfully disagree.

he has been "educated' on that topic by hohols and russian-jewish liberals.

Yeah, probably. Or maybe just typical murrican education that is already a meme.

>How do you feel about living in a country that is a dictatorship in all but name?
Dont give a fuck, i dont associate possibility of choosing who will kiss Soros's feets with freedom or prosperity.

>Do you crave for change?
No, changes are unreachable now.

>Do you actually prefer it that way or do you just not give a shit?
Dont give a shit

>Is democracy overrated?
The only thing which was more destructive than democracy is communism

I wish we were a dictatorship.
Dictators tend to either give people ideology, or take care of them so they don't rebel.
We have nothing, just this shitty capitalism/democracy failed idea that doesn't bring us enough as people and country.

Yes Russian's, move to the USA. Our government doesn't spy on any of it's citizens because that's illegal. Our government is like the Holy fucking Bible. Just out to do the right thing for the people!

Not as bad as you might think. Could be worse.

It seems like some Russians here like him but then a few Russians come into a thread and they dont, but later in the thread they shill for jews so I don't even know if those are real Russians and not just proxyfags.

It's hard to tell what Russians really believe since everything I can look at on the internet is through a western perspective.

You are pathetically wrong. It's fucked because of communism. Now we are trying our best to turn from the way to nothing that commies laid for the country. You westerners are doomed only because of marxists and sjw ruining your countries just like they ruined Russia.

>what Russians really believe
Literally in nothing. Russians are people who had already gave up.

Even Somalia's GDP has a similar (yet more erratic) rise over the last two decades.

Let's try a graph that actually tells something meaningful

That's not a fair comparison

Somalian wealth has grown by 6x according to that graph in the same timeframe Russia's grew by 2.6

It's really not fair to compare a third world country like Russia to the growth rate of somewhere that's starting to civilize

That's the problem, all you see is the GDP going up. Yes, that's a good thing, but it's not sustainable when so much of it is based on oil, gas, and minerals. It'd be one thing if he was using the income generated to reinvest in the Russian economy or build a social safety net or do something else that will ensure longer-term growth but he hasn't done any of that, he's primarily used it to increase militarization, which is a problem in and of itself.

Nice blog here's your (you) now go back to tumblr faggot

What do you disagree with?

This makes me think—is Russia 100 years ahead of the western world in terms of dealing with the communist/atheist problem?

>Russia doesn't receive aid from Western Gutmenschen and qat-chewing """"refugees"""". Instead, they are sanctioned and vilified to hell and back.
Try again, Dave.

I'm ok with dictatorships if it's a functional dictatorship. Ours really isn't.

>US made our economy depend on oil

Nah.

Yeah, maybe. The nightmare of our 80's-90's with no food, collapsing fabrics and overheading criminality is your future if you'll not start killing them all right now.

I like this view of "democracy", too many people here still buy the nonsense about how "free" we are. Mostly because the hollyjew makes some damn good propaganda.

Sup Forums lives in another dimension, nobody in Russia gives a shit about Putin or Ukraine or Syria or US etc

>gay whores from some garbage game
Is this something specific or?

>/thread

I think it's ok.
People who don't understand why people here love Putin so much never lived through Russian 90s.
Back then, in 80's and 90's, people crave for change. And things changed, for sure. But slightly not like they expected.

>tfw for a long time I thought I wouldn't mind joining Russia until I found out he has a Jewish grandma

>Even Somalia's GDP
I dont see NASA paying for Somalian Space Rockets, do you?

so, what do you give a fuck?
Seriously neither Syrian or Ukraine?

We never lived in non-dictatorship. All our history is dictatorship. The only place we feel at home is dictatorship.

WTF I love KGB now

in that time ,when Yeltsin was the US puppet, even he was a brutal corrupt president, US and west considered Yeltsin a "good president."
thus you are good president if you sell out your own country to them,otherwise you are evil

Do you crave for change?
Yes. We want a much stronger leader.

>
Forgot my meme arrows.

I'm living a comfy life in Moscow. Climate is a bit harsh here for my liking, so I try to travel to countries with subtropical climate at least once a year. Have never noticed there is dictatorship here. This is some kind of western media meme. If you have a brain or decent skills you can do just fine in russia. Don't give a shit about liberal cucks

>How do you feel about living in a country that is a dictatorship in all but name?

Not pure dictatorship. Sometimes I wish for totalitarism like in 1937 with gulags for liberals n other shit.

>Do you crave for change?
No, everything is pretty good. Could be better, but now goverment went full "WWIII SOON" and throwing insane amount of money and resources in military.

>Do you actually prefer it that way or do you just not give a shit?
I dunno, maybe I don't want to know what happens. Meньшe знaeшь - кpeпчe cпишь.

>Is democracy overrated?
The idea of democracy was good like 2000 years ago. Now it's pure shit used by globalshit for brainwashing normies, because normies like to act like they matters.

I have been to Russia a few times over the years. Good and bad things like every country. I remember seeing a soldier who was on the street in Moscow I think, during the time of one of the Chechen conflicts... He was still wearing his army fatigues, standing their with wide eyes... one of his legs missing and not even a crutch to walk with. Welcome to Russia. However, I heard that Mercedes sell more top model cars there than anywhere else.

This

It sucks that people enjoying freedom tells us that slavery is good. Ads insult to the injury.

>I remember seeing a soldier who was on the street in Moscow I think, during the time of one of the Chechen conflicts... He was still wearing his army fatigues, standing their with wide eyes... one of his legs missing and not even a crutch to walk with.
>britbong actually belives into that shit

Лoх нe мaмoнт, лoх нe вымpeт.

Russia is "dictatorship" only in your and western (((media))) imagination.

Europe and USA is dictatorship instead... (51:49 election just choses color of dress of all the time same establishment...)

Y-you care a-about veterans, don't you? Just ten rubles!

You are slave to your illusions bozo. You hate yourself, you hate your mother, you hate your people, you hate your traditions. You don't have roots and you want to be someone you are not - this is your problem.

>>britbong actually belives into that shit
I saw it Igor.

these kind of veterans also
youtube.com/watch?v=AYyXVZm97i0

Russia is based according to FBI user

Never forget

>Is democracy overrated?
>talking about democracy on pol
Are you new?
Thre is no democracy anywere.

Russia is Russia. Just pretty much Tsarist now instead of communist. And that's already a plus.

Most of such "veterans" are professional beggars that never served in army. That's not to say that actual vets didn't receive poor treatment in 90s when everything went to shit. Putin actually increased their pensions and various benefits so I think they should be alright now.

>Criminals are sent to the most punishing prisons in the world

Idiot kek

Dud, those (((veterans))) are just beggars and not veterans at all. They're constantly being btfo by police. Those fuckers are just lurking near train stations and other major transport hubs.
Shit, when I was studying, there was some "young pregnant girl", who was pregnant 4 FUCKING YEARS.
I bet she's still there, still "pregnant" ant still begs.

this
small steps
radicals never did anything good

did he say allahu ackbar?

What comic?

>Putin actually increased their pensions and various benefits so I think they should be alright now.
That's good to hear. I haven't been back to Russia for years. I will go back one day.

The only thing Russia need is an economical swing in the form of new trade deals, preferably with the states and other countries around russia that's on the hurr trade penalty because russia is helping assad train.

>dictatorship

I don't feel oppressed.

I am free to do whatever I want the same way I would've been in the UK for example.

Furthermore, I can say "nigger" without getting prosecuted as a bonus.

I imagine you have never ever been to Russia and base your views on buttmad libshits or whatever. Not really of my concern, it's your beliefs.

I would go even further and say that I would prefer to live under Putin than under Merkel or faggy Hollande, for at least I am not being told to be masochistic by my government.

>Dictatorship in all but name

In contrast with all those dictatorships who call themselves such

> I can say "nigger" without getting prosecuted as a bonus.

I thought russia had hatespeech laws?

>Dud, those (((veterans))) are just beggars and not veterans at all.
Ok, I'm sure you're right.
4 years is a long time to be pregnant.

Dota 2, CS: GO, Twitch Streams, programming is popular, sports, fucking girls.

You know, there are ton of things ordinary people may want to do other than politics, right?

> fucking girls.
I wondered who would be the first to mention that.

> hatespeech laws
on what information do you base your views about Russia? is 1 thread on /pol without sources or proofs is enough to swing your opinion? Sometimes i pity you guys, everyone can manipulate you as kids. Especially if you don't know Russian - some guy with 1 view from inside can pretend that everyone in Russia think just like he does - and you will believe him. or not even guy from Russia - just the guy with Russian-proxy for flag.

Try saying the Holocaust is fake, then enjoy your quick staycation in the gulag, trotsky

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

explain.

>it's only bad when the people we disagree with do it!

The spiritual mantra of the left, and they wonder why we are leaving them in droves...

>Dud, those (((veterans))) are just beggars and not veterans at all.
When this is true that beggary is gypsies business. But both can be true beggars could be random cripples or real veterans employed by beggar enterpreises.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG6--IIM_Zo

democracy is dead and liberals killed it

This girl I work with is from Russia, she said everyone hates it there and Putin sucks. She's a computer nerd tho and probably an SJW.

Girls.

Only those who don watch TV. Yes many especially among younger generations don't do it, they simply don't have TV at all, but those who do... there is nothing else there.

>I would go even further and say that I would prefer to live under Putin than under Merkel or faggy Hollande, for at least I am not being told to be masochistic by my government.
Fair enough. I have travelled all over the fucking world and lived in a few different countries too. I haven't been to shit holes like Iran or Syria of course but most countries I've been to have good things to like about them as well as not so good things. Russia is the same. For me, I enjoy Russian fatalistic attitude and all problems can be at least temporarily avoided with alcohol. Russian girls are often awesome too. Happy days.

Thanks for correcting the record, madam President!

have you read the article?
>The new law would ban “wittingly spreading false information about the activity of the USSR during the years of World War Two”.
This law is designed not to protect the jews, but to protect our history. So if you say shit like - "USSR was worse than Nazi Germany" you will go to jail suka. And if you say shit like Holocaust didn't happen you are also deny part of the history of USSR when we liberated dozens of concentration camps for jews in Eastern Europe.

He is right, most of those veterans are just beggars. There are legitimate ones of course, but they are a minority.

They are not even remotely as strict as Western.

We generally don't give a fuck about name-calling.

You may get into a verbal conflict, call someone a fucking faggot and situation will self-resolve.

We don't get offended by being called 'rusak' in informal speech, as do we sometimes refer to ukrainians as 'hohols', without offensive intent.

I don't know, we are just not serious about that at all compared to Westerners. Way more thick-skinned to verbal assaults on average.

As for blacks, they are literally called 'negry' here. As an official non-offensive term. Actual negroes here are so rare, that nobody would care were you to call someone a nigger, as they are very underrepresented.

We didn't have black slaves in our country and morally owe nothing to them, as a result we don't give a fuck and don't have a guilt-complex.

The psychology of an average Russian would be partially alien to an average Westerner purely because of historical and cultural reasons.

Way more thick-skinned, don't give a fuck about races/minority issues, don't give a fuck about some lgbtwtfbbq issues, zero guilt about anything related to calling someone something if it feels to be called so. This is the core difference in a nutshell.

>So if you say shit like - "USSR was worse than Nazi Germany"

But that is true.

Iran isn't shithole, you are probably talking about Birmingham

>Furthermore, I can say "nigger" without getting prosecuted as a bonus.
Soviet anecdote:
"American to soviet: we have free speech, i can got the White House and shout: Reagan is an idiot"
"Soviet: we have free speech too, i can go to Red Square and shout: Reagan is an idiot"

It's hilarious how Western media intentionally misinterprets that law as a "Holocaust denial law" while it doesn't say anything about Holocaust or poor Jews, but about our own people and history. Just like their (((historians))) make it seem like only Jews died in WW2 and most people actually believe that. Really makes you think.

I disagree. USA was much worse than both USSR or Germany. Hitler should have teamed up with Stalin to kill your cucknation for letting those jews in.

Do you call poles "lachy"?

The not caring about niggers and fags is one of the main reasons I wish to live in your great land.

id like to point out that your man stalin basically btfo'd a whole segment of his countries population with his 'five year plans', will it be illegal to point this fact out aswell? (even tho it fucking true)

I think I heard this one from Reagan

Usually just Poles, sometimes Psheks, almost never Lyahs.

Such a shame. Nobody calls us that anymore. It's only "Poles" "Plumbers" or "fuck off" nowadays.