You may only post ITT if you are a fucking leaf

you may only post ITT if you are a fucking leaf

Okay

BC white fella here

>tfw when you were in closing on the purchase of a 70 acre plot north of Winnipeg when the registrar quashed the sale because the province doesn't allow foreigners to own plots more than 10 acres in size
>no remote hunting cabin for your Mr. Minnesotan

Why don't you want my monies Canada?

Blame China.

I thought I was done with my raking for today.

I have never in my life seen bagged milk. Is this some kind of meme? Carton, bottle and canned milk is all I have seen.

A fucking leaf, checking in.

Clearly you're not chinese enough

It's more of an east coast thing.

pure canadian

I only drink milk that comes in bags, can I into leaf?

We have it some places here in the US (I know Qwik Trip sells it). It is actually pretty neat. You have a pitcher that the bag goes into, and you just cut off the corner and pour it that way. It works fine, and instead of having to crush plastic milk jugs, you just have the little plastic bag to throw away.

>Lives as Far East as canada goes
>Any further east and I hit ocean

Yeah, the bags are shaped roughly to fit in a small pitcher, you just plop em in and cut a corner open.

In Toronto it's poor people milk.

Red and white flag checking in

Canada is shit now. Its all asians and muslims. Im white, i live in toronto, i drink bagged milk and i feel like im in a foreign country.

Side note I just ran out of milk

Time to annex the fuck out of cucknadia

>Toronto
That's your problem bud. Most major cities are cesspools but Toronto is the epitome of it.

Living here in Nova Scotia (outside of Halifax) you essentially never see a shitskin that isn't clearly a tourist.

burger in ottawa stealing your women... forgot the bag milk was a thing.

That'd be great.

Do we get to use USD after the annexation?

And if so, will the acquisition of Canada help or hurt the American dollar in the short and long term?

Fucking what? And here I thought everybody was just memeing. All the same ill stick with my canned milk it doesn't get any better than that.

Why not? We let in every other shade of shitskin.

Thanks Im 1/4 irish and 1/2 italian if it counts for anything

Used to get them in B.C., but they were phased out. Can still find them in Halifax. Don't know about anywhere else.

Do you put potatoes on your pizza?

Pepsi May West Pack of Gum checking in.

You don't understand, you don't live in Toronto as a white guy to live in white paradise. I'd ship out to Shediac if I wanted that. I'm here because it's fucking fascinating. Yeah, the assimilation machine is clogged to shit with refugees, but most of the time it actually does its job.

Hate them both

so you're at least 3/4 nigger

Nope, all former cucknadians will be culled.

What team is that on the hat?

>In Canada, milk comes in bags

What kind of jewery is this?I feel like the world is going mad

native and portuguese

Sup fellow tdotfag
It used to be better, I'm not just blowing smoke out my ass either, I grew up in scarlem so we always got the extreme end of the poor immigrants mixing with old trendy white neighborhoods from the 60s.

The problem is, when you get away from the shitskins, you get away from anything resembling a city. Far out east you got a bunch of small towns. We should be sending all the immigrants to fucking saskachewan or somewhere out of the way, leaving the cities free for white people. But we let them come and scum up the place instead, forcing the whites out to the middle of nowhere.

125% nigger
You're basically a canadian born citizen.

Montreal Expos.

>leaf

>leaf

Dumping every immigrant into two major population centers is fucking ridiculous. Our ability to stay Canadian is based on integrating immigrants into the social contract and way of life, and we can't do that without saturating them in established Canadians.

I've seen it

>Alberta

Expos. Old Montreal baseball team. Its a meme in Quebec especially in Montreal.

hivemind

Thanks now wheres my check?

The milk bags come in bigger bags.
You open the first bag to get the milk bag.
The you take the bag and put it in the holder.
The you take the thing that cuts the milk(or just use scissors.) and you give the bag a cut.
Then you take the holder with the cut milk bag and you pour it.

>my_fantasy.gif
You are and will always be isreals bitch.
Never forget it.
Also you don't have any control over America.
Filthy peasent.

nice flag friendo, mind if I save it?

That sucks, it's not like northern Canada is running out of wilderness either

>leaf

>Our ability to stay Canadian is based on integrating immigrants into the social contract and way of life, and we can't do that without saturating them in established Canadians.

But then there'd be no place left that isn't filled with shitskins and chinks. The only places that are still actually Canadian have no foreigners.

test

Edit: fuck

close enough m8

>tfw you don't live in Quebec so you can't eat Quebec-tier poutine whenever you like
Just fuck my shit up canabros

If they act like Canadians I really couldn't give a shit. We'll interbreed the color right out of them in a generation or two.

I'm half metis, and what, did your family cling to the side of the first boat to cross the atlantic? It's about a code of behavior.

instructions unclear, fuck canada.

posten

Bonjour mec.

Wait, is it not normal for milk to come in bags? We have that here...

Not even. No bagged milk on the east side mainland.

Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. I've never seen it out west, but in Ontario, Quebec, and PEI I feel like I saw it everywhere.

4 liters in a bag for the price of 2 liter in a carton.

so who's all excited for Kevin O"Leary to be the new leader of the CPC? Is it even possible for him to beat Trudeau in the next election? He doesn't speak french