en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ5m5qHxWw
youtube.com/watch?v=eNt82XUoozk
youtu.be/gqaWsxXrJSw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=3mJ8Rp3tWqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake "

this is my fav video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

ya'll forgetting the fact that there is no leader currently in the game that has the traits Charlie Chaplin had.

there will be no happening without a leader

Get the ovens ready, goys.

o/o/o/
Heil Pepe
o/o/o/

>mfw going to be fighting and killing nazi scum just like my grandpappy and his pappy did.

Together we can meme one into existence.

The allies declared war on Germany to start WW2.

This is all you need to know.

Why do you talk like an American negroid?

>not posting the truck edit

man trust me
i took that cork off once, and i couldnt put it back on fast enough

you dont know what you are unleashing until you actually see it.
trust me you dont want to actually see whats inside the fucking bottle

We did it once. We can do it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

How will he get out of the bottle? More importantly, how'd they get him in there?

>trust me you dont want to actually see whats inside the fucking bottle
I think we will see it whether we want to or not.

>how'd they get him in there?

Jewish magic

The time has come!

checked
Thats the spirit Hans.

Meh I can live with that. I can help bring it about for future generation but not have to get involved in the inevitable conflict and still continue to enjoy a degenerate existence without the Gastapo putting an end to it.

>mfw

glory and gore

youtu.be/sa6YhRiMmsI

oy vey! shut it down

you can just change your region on youtube to something nongerman but still. don't want to know how many videos just aren't showing up because you're in country X

faggot finish the quote. it's one of the best ever.

"If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction."

>Germany's 4th Reich is an Islamic empire
>Gets owned in WW3 as the Allies of US Cuckwealth and Russia gangbang them again

Get in here to start the 4th Reich
>Make Deutschland Great Again!!!

no trust me
memes aside, you have never seen a real demon before

this one is bigger and more angry than anything else.
the anger is the demons true power, he will show it to you. like nothing you have ever seen

you will realize what horrible mistake you have made very quickly

Bottled up white rage is definitely a thing. The German bottle came out in full force before. If Germany continues this downward spiral, it may be inevitable we see that bottle crack open again.

However, I will say this: they thought "Vote Trump" was a backlash, when in fact it was the luckiest thing that could happen to this global elite establishment. Trump got in there to fix things and mainstream inclusive populist nationalism before situations go too dire. It's only really dire circumstances that can bring out the greatest deepest rage. Imagine if Hillary had gotten in. Imagine if they keep destroying the white family and shoving fags and interracial and mutant trannies down the throat of good decent ordinary people?

The bottle for America is a hundred, a thousand times bigger than Germany ever could. The people in this country have a birthright. They've been taught since they could stand up that their nation is special and exceptional and the greatest on earth. If you beat this country down to mediocity and tried to sell the people that sexual degeneracy and shitty economy and racial malaise was the new normal? Eventually you'd push the ordinary white Americans just a little too fucking far. Look what we did to the middle east just in retaliation for 9/11!

Somewhere out there is the next Hitler. He's a beta neet who can't get laid and is slowly getting more and more and more pissed off at jews, blacks, fags, muslims, trannies etc. Let's hope the Trump revolution is enough to sate him for now.

they still think it's a fucking joke

that's where you are mistaken
he's not a beta or a neet
he's not sexually frustrated or lacking

the next man to inspire and lift an entire continent will be a narcissist who is not going to be forced to submit to the lesser , the weaker

this next man is not going capable of accepting his lesser state in the world

he accepts that glory is fleeting but realizes obscurity is forever

in his blood flows entire civilizations, on his shoulders rests the world, under his will shall the future be molded

>The Eternal Kraut and his as well eternal lust for Europe
They will end paying reparations (as always).

Who is the guy shown after JFK that I guess died in a car "accident"?

>The bottle for America is a hundred, a thousand times bigger than Germany ever could.
I remember a quote from that German guy who celebrates Hitler's birthday. He says it would definitely be worse if the US went through what Germany did back in 1933, because the US is armed to the teeth

I believe you're referring to General George S. Patton .. he began signaling against war with Germany and was trying to explain to the US that Russia was the bigger danger .. that we should focus on Soviets more .. well the jews didn't take kindly to that .. stupid yanks still don't see what (((they))) would do if you step out of the heard (goyim)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton

Well those are some unexpected numbers.
Seeing all these reoccurring numbers is starting to spook my soul.

Nicht alle Helden tragen Masken!

imagine germany many times larger, and better armed, but surrounded by water, cuks, and.. mexico instead of a coalition of countries out to keep you down. The whole "allied power thing" probably wouldn't work as well. That said, I don't think there is enough hegemony to make it react that way.

hows life in portugal? im thinking about moving there since my grandparents were from portugal

umm, have you seen germans lately?

The next few years are going to be one hell of a ride.

don't talk about Europa, you can't even begin to understand what she's capable of .. you think it will be Germany vs the world again .. that shows how little you know
the lies of the jew are known in Europe
the actions and evils of the jew are known
the puppets and whores of the jew are being warned, vaccinated and neutralized
the Yankee is awakening to his future as the servant of the jew
Europa is being led into the future by Mars not Venus
the gods of the ancients have awoken
and heaven shall be witness to what we're capable of

We'll make Germany white again.

[spoiler]
>Slavs and USA
>White
[/spoiler]

We shall assemble him atom by atom at CERN?

Post the other drawings. I lost the original thread.

This needs to happen.

No place to run!

tfw when you fear being the man you wish would appear
tfw you realize everything was already determined in the moment the world came into existence (atomism .. predetermined outcome due to unchangeable variables.. physics)
whatever the future holds I welcome it with one arm outstretched and the other grasping my people)

Then where the fuck is he?? I want out this ride right now.

get off this thread then ;)

Impossible. Germany today is populated with the descendants of cowards and losers. Genetic heroism has been severed entirely from the Volksgeist.

If it were going to happen, it would have already.

>implying there already isn't a 4th Reich in Antartica

What a perfect metaphor. The cork is off, and he still can't get out, trapped forever in a stupid bottle. Germany isn't allowed to be outraged to a point of action, even by its own destruction.

It's momma's milk. How else are we going to nurture the anti-Christ?

That eye gap

heh

just like Hitler was not an ethnic German, neither will the next leader of the Reich .. most leaders from Napoleon to several Romans were not from the country they fought for (that's what enables them to love and fight for it so much)
you're not as entitled to it
you're not as accustomed to it's flaws
it's like a new love

Please, please happen soon.

luckily for her, she never lost her allies
(enjoy *your (((allies))) .. I hope she doesn't cuck you when you're no longer needed.

thats just what they would say

listen to these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ5m5qHxWw

tfw

Whose skull is that?

Hitler, as an austrian, is to Germany what [insert leaf] is to America.
Does this seem plausible?

>tfw the bullet was actually meant for the bottle itself

Trump will be to whites what Obama was to blacks *if* we just sit on our hands waiting for one man to save us
I hope people learned something from their mistakes thinking he was their saviour .. Trump just took off our chains and muzzles .. how far you go is determined by how hungry you are

those are your women in the hands of arabs and becoming prostitutes in other countries today (typical drunk slav, thinks he is funny but he is the joke)

I really, really like this picture

will the sun rise yet again (we're getting the friends back together)

So... was our savior "cuckservative" and "leaf" Ted Cruz all along?

what pol did to him and his family....

How Ironic.

My senses have been heightened the last two weeks, the dread in my stomach, I don't like where this is all going

but it feels cathartic

youtube.com/watch?v=eNt82XUoozk

Someone please make this a political cartoon.

>mr 60% trying to control the damage
how cute

>So... was our savior "cuckservative" and "leaf" Ted Cruz all along?
Certainy not. Was just making an observation. I don't think the 4th reich will be in America at all. I have respect for you guys but all your institutions seem too far gone at this point to reach anything else than "civic nationalism" or whatever, nothing more. The next goy nation state will have to be european, maybe east european, you can feel it bubbling up.

youtu.be/gqaWsxXrJSw

ohh you got me, she's probably a fucking russian whore lol
btw
how many abortions did your mom have before she took a shit and you came out?! .. maybe if you weren't drunk during school you'd know not everyone in America is born here ;)

Yeah, only it'll be called a Caliphate not a Reich.

xaxaxaxxaxa

We don't need Nazi v2, we just need Germans to uncuck. Be normal cuckmany.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v6WeU2vg0KQ
We kiss the laurels of honor
We are the sphere of excess
Millions of men, in unity
incinerating the state of decline
We're bringing war till the end of all time
Out of the ashes
Ascended state

>ohh you got me, she's probably a fucking russian whore lol
Pwahahaha. What's this stage, bargaining? Think so. Now hand over your womyn.

What are you talking about .. I would have voted for Hillary rather than that bitch Cruz .. I was just saying that people are acting like blacks did with obama .. ie thinking since Trump won , the fight is over.

>the next Hitler
>Let's hope the Trump revolution is enough to sate him for now.

let's hope it's not

If I ever become a Dictator of a fascist/natsoc/traditionalist minded regime I can guarantee you you'll be hearing some Triarii, Legionarii, and Von Thronstahl and whatever (at that point) classic Martial Industrial, Neo-folk, and Neo-classical

I specifically said *IF* .. logic means you have the capacity to understand all outcomes

Just wonder if The order of the Black Sun is just a myth or actualy pulling strings here and elsewhere. I might just disappear now.

Wish me luck niggas

Hitler lived literally a day's walk away from the Ausstrian-German border. He was a pan-German nationalist. Don't meme

Thank Kek

you bore me Igor, back into the frozen shithole called your existence you go *hides slav attempts at relevance*

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

this version, the original, is much much better.

What the FUCK was the person who made OP's thinking???? different fonts? fucking idiot

anyways the ACTUAL original got shoah'd at about 400k views, what I posted is a reupload.

Depression. Poor John, eventually you will have to become a homosexual, coz clearly american womyn prefer BBC and superior black genes.

All I can say is that when they finally knock the cork off this place you can't imagine what's going to come out

Damn that's some good taste in music. You surprise me yet again Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mJ8Rp3tWqU