PROVE ME WRONG

Sup Forums is basically made up of oldfags from Sup Forums who got a bit older and grew up

prove me wrong, protip, you cant

you are all fucking degenerate autists masquerading as tax paying citizens who love God and care about the well being of the planet because its the latest fucking fad

So what you are saying is when people grow up they naturally migrate to right wing views? This is supposed to be an insult?

But I do have a job and I do care about the United States/several other countries

As a tax paying citizen who loves God and cares about the well being of the planet, I resent that comment.

>t. oldfag from Sup Forums

I'm from Sup Forums, you fagfag.

Reminds me of a saying my dad used to have. "Everyone's a liberal til they get a job".

Have a corporate job, still a leftist.

hahah I'm deadededdded digits

Kinda sorta. Start coming to Sup Forums in 2009. I wouldn't say that makes me an oldfag but I guess compared to most people here now it does.

>masquerading as tax paying citizens who love God
kek, no, i'm a nihilist neet and never roleplay otherwise.

You're objectively wrong. Sup Forums is mostly newfags from r/The_Donald

>and care about the well being of the planet
fuck the planet faggot

what percentage of your paycheck should the government be entitled to?

I'm from /ic/. you fucker without a point.

trips of truth

I used to post on Sup Forums over 8 years ago, but I am a taxpayer and contributing member of society.

lol hehe

most started from Sup Forums regardless
retarded argument

Actually I am a /new/fag from /new/

Corporate job is not a manual labor job. Bust your ass physically for pay and youll hate liberalism too

For what reason would anyone have come to Sup Forums any earlier than 2012 if not to browse dank memes on Sup Forums? Sup Forums maybe, but before this election and the imagining of the alt right, Sup Forums wasn't many people's first board.

Well the Sup Forums part yes i found that back in o06 during the blackout at habbo hotel but i dont really care about the god or planet part i just live my life and browse here for happenings and making bantz

>all those phonefags

2006 Sup Forums was the golden age. Yes, many former Sup Forumstards migrated to Sup Forums out of boredom. But they're still a lot better than redditors. I can SMELL the reddit on some posters, it's uncanny.

Literally me.

Found this place when I was 15 and I never left

The real oldfags were on SA before Sup Forums.

Also, ban phonefags

HELLO PLEASE SPEAK LOUDLY AND CLEARLY INTO MY COAT POCKET

It's called growing up faggot.

Just Sup Forumsnew/ doesn't mean we want to live in some dike jew tranny version of rome.

We're making America great again.

Bullshit. Sup Forums is a bunch of underageb& or barely 18 faggots.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2004, I've watched a lot of boards change over the years but Sup Forums has changed the most rapidly. This board is basically unrecognizable from what it was like upon its inception. This was actually a great place to get news and updates about current events, lots of excellent discussion went on in the early months and when it was /new/. Some time around the gamergate shit is when it really turned to shit. Now it's just reddit internet activism faggot shit, everybody shouts down different opinions, outright trolling, and let's not forget le ebin meme kek posting xDD

eat shit, mongrel

don't most people start their Sup Forums careers at Sup Forums and then migrate to other boards?

>22

what did kek mean by this?

FUCKINNNNNNNNNNN' CHECKED

Then explain all of the obvious teenagers

You, I wish your punk ass was I front of me right now,so I could slap you into a coma.

I forgot more than you know faggot. If you ever use that tone of voice with me again I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.