>global warming is now unstoppable
>growing population
>spread of degeneracy in society

Is there hope. Or is it hopeless.

In our world, the only thing that's inevitable is the first post best post

FPWP

It's hopeless

everything will crash one day and people will rise up
millions (billions?) will die and it will be the burning of Alexandria all over again
because the forever repeating cycle of man never changes

For you it's hopeless you godless Cuck. Your viking ancestors are spitting at your cowardice towards the filth invading your lands. Your ancestors would be burying axes into the heads of the mudslimes.

Hurry up and become Swedistan already, I'm sickened and embarrassed by how cucky your people are. How the mighty have fallen...

>viking worship

The vikings are shit tier snow niggers and degenerates. The closest thing to modern vikings or ISIS. Is that who you worship?

Strict Christianity and christian/roman/greco norms are what made Europe great.

Because war.....

>Hate for muslims is the highest it's been in a century
>Jews media hemorrhaging money and on the verge of collapse
>Women today are having less sexual partners than women 20 years ago
>White men are finally starting to advocate for themselves
>Massive job growth about to happen
>Trump's president
>Age of the career politician coming to an end
>Boomers are all going to be dead soon
>Global warming isn't even happening you cuck
>Backlash against media degeneracy

Blackpillers/Shills BTFO

Cuck

That ass is too fat.

HAHAHAHA

No user hope is dead. Hang yourself and just end it all

you are a mixed mongrel, a pathetic leafless branch, the redheaded stepchild. You are nothing,

I don't worship them for I find the Crusaders of Christendom to be the true apex of European Culture and Masculinity. However, the vikings at least had the good sense to kill people who try and invade their lands. He and his modern ilk, on the other hand, are the most cucked cucks in all the world. The fuckers even have a new (((feminist))) bureau meant to enforce (((Gender Equality))) within the government.

They are so cucked and so utterly kiked that there's no hope for them. Hence, again, why their viking ancestors are spitting at their cowardice. As well as the crusaders who knew damn good and well that you didn't welcome the Saracen filth into your country, you went into his and killed him there because he's a goddamned heretic!

Yes, there is hope for our race yet. Americans bought over 18 tons of ammo this year. We're well prepared for RaHoWa if it comes down to that. It ain't over so long as we are able to fight.

the collapse will happen during our time.

i would say max 20 years, it will be a complete social / economical meltdown.

my advice: get fit, get weapons, get sustainability of some form and get ready

That's an actual statistic Johnny

they are still whores but less so. its true

says the faggot from swedistan

>Hate for muslims is the highest it's been in a century

Hasn't done shit has it.

>Jews media hemorrhaging money and on the verge of collapse

Lol. Hollywood is still run be jews. Most online media is run by jews.

I'll give you this, but being a degenerate virgin is still degenerate.

>White men are finally starting to advocate for themselves

Lol. Ok. Only the minority.

>Massive job growth about to happen

KEK. This isn't an argument at all.

>Trump's president

Totally. The dude who's appointed cucks, insiders, and Jews to his cabinet is totally our savior.

>Age of the career politician coming to an end

KEK.

>Boomers are all going to be dead soon

Boomers still have another 40-60 years before they are all dead.

>Global warming isn't even happening you cuck

This level of delusion.

>Backlash against media degeneracy

Again backlash doesn't mean shit unless something is changing.

FPWP

>However, the vikings at least had the good sense to kill people who try and invade their lands.

The vikings didn't really have set land. They were pillagers. There livelehood depended on them going to actual civilization and raiding them and taking resources. They were the gibs of europeans.

Shit IS changing, you're just an impatient little nigger with a low time preference, so you don't see it.

Such bullshit

>jews control media
This is becoming less relevant by the minute

This.

Worst. Post. Ever.

With sauce comes hope
>tfw Sup Forums intensified my jungle fever

...War never changes.

Delusional cuck. My digits confirm I am right. The west will fall soon.

FPBP

Hey, isn't that flag illegal in Sweden?

I love how when I post relevant images my posts don't get any replies. But if I post a loli or thick nigress my posts get tons of replies.

Your picture is more interesting than your post.

Flag isn't, but that crucifix almost certainly is. Can't trigger the mudslimes goy, we might make them remember those awful crusades!

Post moar negress.

Think of it like a newspaper headline
A thicc as fuck newspaper headline

>But if I post a [...] thick nigress my posts get tons of replies.

Sup Forums has jungle fever.

fucking this
the collapse already happened, we're on the verge of the purge which will lead to an age of revival and rebuilding

Degenerate.

You can give up it's your choice. I listened to the opinions on this board and decided we are not as out numbered as we are portrayed.

The answer wasn't to start a new thread. I got in shape, sharpened my mind, got a license to carry, learned about my enemies, tightened my relationships and read into our untainted history. A single man can move mountains with the right focus. I'm moving into a significant nest of liberals in the coming months to peel this apart from the inside. I would rather die on the front lines destroying this disease th an reflect on the life of acting as a coward.

post more hot black girls please

god bless

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Absolutely inevitable, world has too much debt, the old powers are are dying and new ones are rising. All out war again within 15-20 years. Maybe sooner, depending on how the winds blow.

>constantly bitch about white woman being coalburners
>have a deep fetish for black chicks
what's next, ironically wanting to fucking men?

>Vikings being pissed that their disgusting civilization of piracy and theft has finally paid its dividents

The wages of sin are death. I hope every one of those disgusting murderers get to watch from their pools of fire in hell as their descendants' daughters are raped and killed. They deserve it for Lindesfarne.

''Global warming'' is liberal myth.Let's be honest they are promoting it more then anybody.

Nowadays when I look around I'm reminded more and more of the last days of Rome. How the relatively free citizens of Rome innovated and amalgamated their cultural cousins across the Mediterranean, whether through competition with Carthage or conquest of Greece. How they offered the wonders of clean water and a universal language to barbarians from Caledonia to Parthia. How in their surplus and avarice their once great Republic, grew corrupt, and the men who would call themselves emperor grew insane, until the simple colonial enterprise and divine duty to bring the miracle that was Rome to the world was shattered. The true loyalty of all the annexed tribes was shown when the first cracks appeared in the Empire's mask, they would side with their kinsmen, not with their civilisation. Down to the smallest units of the family, and the complex Roman society, gangs forming from descendants of long conquered peoples, the once proud and gluttonous plebs rioting like starving children when the bureaucracy of welfare becomes too much for any senator to finally take responsibility for.

Rome would have reached the industrial age half a century earlier than anyone else if not for their decadence culling their enterprise, they were just limited by the lifespan of their culture, we can blame others for smashing it but if it could be so easily eroded, then it was never so divinely infallible to begin with.

That's what the world feels like now, the barbarians we thought long since civilised are gnawing at their benefactors ankles demanding more, debauchery and immorality for the sake of pleasure and short lived gains flood our society like a stagnant sepsis of hedonism, completely in opposition to the culture our glorious success was founded on.

People simply do not learn from history, never mind lessons so plain as day from centuries ago. Another dark age is coming, as it must, gentle times make gentle men and hard times, hard men, it really is that simple.

This brings an interesting question to light. The last levy supporting the status quo is the manipulated economic figures of the current markets. Would it be in our benefit to act as a catalyst for collapse instead of combating the symptoms? We need difficult times to preserve any value left.

Bria Myles, confirmed white sex slave. She lost weight though so she isn't as thicc, makes her face look weird too.