Recent developments:

>heavy fighting in Debaltsevo area
>dozens of dead, wounded on both sides
>contingent of UA troops cut off from the rest, taking fire

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-sanctions-russia-idUSKBN1492AH
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-cyber-attacks-idUSKBN1491ZF
tass.com/economy/920492
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-17/may-i-borrow-your-shower-ukraine-braces-for-winter-cold
newsday.com/news/nation/subzero-temperatures-set-records-in-iowa-minnesota-south-dakota-1.12776285
principia-scientific.org/european-forecasters-warn-winter-2016-2017-will-coldest-100-years/
twitter.com/StormBringer15/status/811225388902916096
twitter.com/UkraineRightNow/status/811179487232671744
youtube.com/watch?v=g8vuDBNbdZU
uk.businessinsider.com/the-pocket-army-controlled-by-sacked-ukrainian-billionaire-igor-kolomoisky-2015-3
cnbc.com/2016/12/18/ukraine-to-nationalize-its-biggest-lender-privatbank.html
interpretermag.com/day-1037/?pressId=15795
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-12-02/putin-oil-and-ruble-all-headed-for-63-may-be-no-russian-joke
youtube.com/watch?v=iyxCCl45vk0
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-way/transcript
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's heating up lads
no it isn't, also learn to make a non-garbage OP and try again when the UNSC is deeply concerned

OSCE recorded 3000 explosions Sunday. UA admits to 5 KIA

US Sec. of State is deeply concerned

You are retard, HABBENING!!!OMFG!11 is over, all hohols are dead.

oh boy

When there's a troop movement toward Mariupol or Kramatorsk I'll get excited. Until then this is strictly a border conflict.

BELARUS-RUSSIA-UKRAINE
R
O
T
H
E
R
S

>General for a country that's rangebanned from Sup Forums
Great idea!

>OSCE recorded 3000 explosions Sunday. UA admits to 5 KIA

If I lived in eastern europe in winter I'd kill myself too, OP.

We dont need hohols to discuss. Threads are better without them.

kek

indeed

if there are no hohols around who will steal our pigs, piss in the corners, and scream about russian hegemony?

How's the rebel part doing these days. Is the People's Republics able to maintain law and order? Did the seperatist region develop an economy?

Leafs will do that, maybe?
In terms both of order and economy they are already better than Ukraine and some parts of Russia.

the leafs just shitpost about flat chested nova scotians riding zambonis, and how at least they aren't from michigan.

maybe you can get some of those satellite states to have a few do shady shit for us to poke at till they fall over in a frothing rage? it would be the diet version of hohols though.

Redpill me on Ukrainian rebolution please. Did the zionist jews really want to setup a satellite country for askenazi jews or is this just a meme?

I'm not sure if there is enough action for this thread to exist 2bh.

They seem to be doing surprisingly well.

omg not that shit again...

Are these Ukrainian women?

50/50. Jews were involved in happenings very much indeed.

hot

Local jew diaspora literally robbing the country. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not exactly. Basically liberal nationalists and the ultra-right wanted to purge Russian influence from the government, but immediately after the old president got kicked out people started drinking the liberal western kool-aid. Eventually the voting public decided that appeasing the Euro jew to get their economy rebuilt was better than the "rayciss" right wing parties, which are basically all openly NatSoc and want a war to BTFO Russia even if it means wrecking the economy.

bump

>tfw your army will not launch anymore offensive millitary operations because the west is spewing such bullshit like "there is no military solution"
>tfw your president goes alone with it because that would create an abnormal state of affairs that benifits him in that the likelyhood of any protest against him is small
>tfw you can't protest the president in this because it may cause instability that would benefit the enemy
why even live?

why would they be rangebanned? also your president is a puppet bitch

There was a jewish oligarch that had a 5000 man private army, still does. He also ran the biggest bank in Ukraine until literally this month.

Its basically warlordism, oligarchs fighting oligarchs. The jews just managed to get the upper hand and convince the cattle to let them have free reign. After two years the country is ruined, if the GDP growth is 4.5% per year, it would take 20 years, a generation to get back to where they were before 2014.

Emigrate to Poland, that's what ukrainians do nowadays.

>also your president is a puppet bitch
I wish he was a puppet of the west that way he would be more inclined to get rid of corruption, but alas businesses are still being molested by corrupt oligarchs and their goons

>Step 1 - Charge a mechanized battalion across an open plain minefield into enemy artillery and anti-tank emplacements, without any air support or pre-assaulting artillery bombardment
>Step 2 - Attempt to take a hill, only to get counterattacked, surrounded and pinned against a lake
>Step 3 - ???
>Step 4 - Only 5 casualties guys! Ignore the overflowing morgues and hospitals in 3 cities.
Someone please tell me why NATO officers can't seem to be capable of learning to fight conventional wars.

no I am lucky in that I inherited a house, and I am receiving benefits for being a cripple.

oops is meant for you.

FINALLY!

Maybe we can get some cool Givi videos fucking up some captured Ukrainians.

It makes me sick that Ukraine starts with UK

cheers lads, here is a bunda

soon

>I wish he was a puppet of the west that way he would be more inclined to get rid of corruption

>He thinks the west actually cares.

How can you be so naive.

That gypsy rat fled after his butt buddy Motorola blew up.

they might have been probing the defensive line and got caught out instead anyway

givi looks like a rat from the sewers

>/ukrainegen/
Fffffuck yeah

I know that it might not seem like this after 2 years of proxy conflict on your soil. But we are not the enemy, nor is donbass. We haven't run troops into the grinder for 2 years to try and take unassailable position. We haven't spent 2 years running your country into the ground with westrn spoon in mouth.

We are not nice people, and the whole thing is a giant clusterfuck. But please stay safe and remember that russians are not your enemy no matter how many trolls, including russian ones, and propagandists tell you so.

more sanctions

reuters.com/article/us-usa-sanctions-russia-idUSKBN1492AH

Good for you, stay safe out there and hate bandera k thx

>being this stupid

the US still for the most part follows a neocon foreign policy because the US seeks to spread inclusive institutions(as defined in why nations fail). they do this because such institutions create wealth and increase the consumer base.

it is not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

It was a Recon in Force without support that attempted to take an artillery spotter position on a hill labelled 223.3, and has apparently now turned into Take Debaltsevo At All Costs.
Its not going well from the reports.

map of the Debaltsevo situation

Ukes and OSCE claim NAF is pushing for Svitlodarsk

NAF says it was Ukrainian offensive

hard to tell right now.

>Ukraine investigates suspected cyber attack on Kiev power grid

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-cyber-attacks-idUSKBN1491ZF

>But we may stop deliveries all together

tass.com/economy/920492

going to be a cold winter

sauce? where do you get this info from?

but the west has lots of corruption too user all these oligarchs learn thier bullshit from multinational corps and globalism which started in the west

But what about this?

Is there really a plan to make Israel 2: Electric Boogaloo?

had you fuckers not launched the offensive military operation in august 2014 that created the illovisk cauldron, this conflict would have been over by now.

had you fuckers not taken crimea, it would have never begun.

go fuck yourself with your retarded bullshit.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-17/may-i-borrow-your-shower-ukraine-braces-for-winter-cold

>Subzero temperatures set records in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota

newsday.com/news/nation/subzero-temperatures-set-records-in-iowa-minnesota-south-dakota-1.12776285

>European Forecasters Warn Winter 2016 – 2017 Will Be “Coldest In 100 Years”

principia-scientific.org/european-forecasters-warn-winter-2016-2017-will-coldest-100-years/

fuck

Yes, but Jewtin wrecked it when he took Crimea.

twitter.com/StormBringer15/status/811225388902916096

#BREAKING
Massive LPR artillery forces arrived at the theater of operation in #Debaltseve area

not sure of step 1, but many sources from both sides are reporting that a group of Ukrainians are now isolated

twitter.com/UkraineRightNow/status/811179487232671744

>had you fuckers not taken crimea

you must be retarded if you think that the second biggest superpower is going to sit back and watch a extremely vital strategic peninsula that has historically been thiers fall into pro NATO hands

I thought that was the whole point of outsider forces fucking with Ukraine
Putin has a load to deal with

>invade peaceful miners
>get btfo'd
>somehow Russia's fault
Lmao dumb hohol

submit to russian cock. It's the only way.

>>But we may stop deliveries all together
They wouldn't this is posturing. They'd only bother as a first step towards war.

We weren't the ones burning russian flags and claiming russia that russians and russia is guilty for every bad thing that happened in ukraine.
We weren't the ones calling to ban russian language.
We weren't the ones deciding to turn back on a centuries of alliance over promise of greener pastures.

I think donbass is a wasteful disgrace of a situation that was mishandled by every one involved.
I think not seeing how losing crimea was strategically unnaceptable for russia and expecting no response on that front as delusion

We would be perfectly dandy if maidan was all about better future for ukraine. But it wasn't. It was led by racists, who don't realise that we are one people, and it was led by traitors. .

I am not biggest fan of putin or kremlin. But come the fuck on give me a break this is not black/white issue.

>but the west has lots of corruption too user
you do not know what corruption looks like.

your institutions are inclusive so that you do not have to jump through hoops in order to start a business.

you can take comfort in the idea that if you are assulted on the streets the perpatrator will be caught, and is not part of a gang that is buying off law enforcement.

you will take comfort in fact that you do not have to bribe yourself into law enforcement.

ect. ect.

The corruption is a product of genetics. You're peasant scum with a tinge of Turk rapist blood, what did you expect?

You will never be European because you lack the genetic potential.

Had you fuckers not overthrow your government nothing would have never begun. Enjoy your freedumbs in Europe.

Wait seriously? To Kiev this time??

>They wouldn't this is posturing. They'd only bother as a first step towards war.

maybe not directly. maybe pipeline failure, and blame ukrop?

>ukraine

no such thing

then ukraine would be begging for russian help, and russia is obliged to complete the takeover for humanitarian reasons? ;)

Whats a Uk-raine?

ever begun*

negatives are different for english tovarish

LPR commander gives account of happenings on the 19th

youtube.com/watch?v=g8vuDBNbdZU

>on a centuries of alliance over promise of greener pastures.
what you faggots did after we turned away is proof that the said alliance is rubbish in the first place.

stop listening to your state propaganda faggot.

or are you just a shill?

>contingent of UA troops cut off from the rest, taking fire
Again, kek, stupid khohols

Thank fuck

Hope so. 200 dead hohols are perfect start for something great.

meanwhile

FINALLY

All those chicks and they took the pig?

>he's blaming Russia to cover up the fact that the entire Ukrainian professional army got encircled, dumpstered, and humiliated by a handful of volunteer miners with 20th century firearms

you cannot fabricate this shit

>>but the west has lots of corruption too user
>you do not know what corruption looks like.
>your institutions are inclusive so that you do not have to jump through hoops in order to start a business.

Look at income inequality of russia and america and despair. For they are the same. If you think that their institutions are any more inclusive than ours you are lying to yourself. They are just less corrupt.

And corruption is an issue that can only be dealt with by the locals or by an invasion.

costs too much.

That on the other hand sounds like something kremlin would do. But Putin is not a warhawk no matter how long people portray him as one. He has no desire to annex ukraine militrily, our economy can't handle that right now.

>what you faggots did after we turned away is proof that the said alliance is rubbish in the first place.
Tell me. Did you expect kremlin just surrender black sea fleet to nato?
>stop listening to your state propaganda faggot.
I don't I just look at the situation with from more than one perspective. From human one it was it was fucked up and horrible.From geopolitical one it was inevitable.
>or are you just a shill?
I'm not a shill

shut the fuck up

back to stormfront

Delet this filth!

But he is right. Hohols are literally subhumans.

uk.businessinsider.com/the-pocket-army-controlled-by-sacked-ukrainian-billionaire-igor-kolomoisky-2015-3

Sweet jesus, some of it checks out

cnbc.com/2016/12/18/ukraine-to-nationalize-its-biggest-lender-privatbank.html

pro-Ukr account of latest battle

interpretermag.com/day-1037/?pressId=15795

>According to the report, Ukrainian forces intend to relieve their foremost troops, who have become pinned down by fire from both sides near the village of Kalinovka.

no

>costs too much.

>“The West is wrong in its understanding of the motivation Putin and his inner circle have,” said Evgeniy Minchenko, head of the International Institute of Political Expertise in Moscow. “They think Putin is a businessman, that money is the most important thing for him and that by pressing him and his allies financially they will break them.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-12-02/putin-oil-and-ruble-all-headed-for-63-may-be-no-russian-joke

>But Putin is not a warhawk no matter how long people portray him as one.

I disagree.

>invade chechnya
>invade georgia
>invade ukraine
>invade syria

etc.

>He has no desire to annex ukraine militrily

maybe not directly. they call it "hybrid war" these days. some military plus some hacking plus turn the gas off? plus some internal fomenting and bob's your uncle. by the end of winter I predict kiev has fallen

>second biggest superpower
fucking kek

keep dreaming ivan

either way by annexing crimea they have violated several treaties laws and international norms.

unless the west wants to set a precedent that greatly disfavors them, they cannot just sit blithely by and do nothing.

luckly your leaders are not as retarded as you(Sup Forums) and understand the situation(for the most part).

and yet Russians consider Ukraine brothers?

>we are one people

make up your minds

even Putin has said Ukraine is the origination of Russia, or something like that

cuck

Union "countries the losers"?

>invade chechnya

Chechnya is literally part of the Russian Federation. how can you invade the nation which your office is entrusted to protect?

>invade georgia

Georgia invaded South Ossetia. Russia stepped in to protect ethnic minority groups in danger of genocide. there was no invasion

>invade ukraine

didn't happen. Crimea is Russia and Russia never sent soldiers to Donbass

>invade syria

they were invited by the government of Syria

>expecting that ukraine would have had joined nato soon after the revolution

hehehe being this naive

this is why I have no sympathy for russians.

they just blithely parrot the shit they see on tv like little retards.

No, we are not. Nobody in Russia buys that shit anymore. Putin is a dickhead and a weak fool, he may anything and nobody will give a single fuck.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a stormfront kkk nazi
I kind of expected that. Let me lay this out for you:

>be slavic peasant bydlo since settling the plains
>get raped my mongols
>get raped by tatars
>get raped by ottoman turks
>get raped by poles
>get raped by pic related
And that's how you get the modern Ukrainian.

Ukrainians have historically always been peasants. That's why they're so retarded.

>had you not taken Crimea
>never would have started
Your being silly if you think Ukraine would be in a state of peace right now if Crimea were left alone. The forces leading to the conflict were in motion long before that.

shut your whore mouth

>how can you invade the nation which your office is entrusted to protect?

they did tho. chechnya had regional control; the feds and the army invaded, hundreds of thousands died. look it up

>Russia stepped in
>there was no invasion

kek

>Crimea is Russia and Russia never sent soldiers to Donbass

Crimea was ukraine. I can see why they would want control over it, considering black sea base, but it was still an invasion. and russia did send soldiers to donbass, we're not idiots, that bullshit does not work

>they were invited by the government of Syria

still consistent with expansion of military power

and that is not all

etc.

Based poland

No. This meme is only funny when it says Canada.

What a incompetent shill.

>Poland
No such thing

>they just blithely parrot the shit they see on tv like little retards.
Meanwhile, Ukraine intends to start production of a cardboard tank that has developed a Ukrainian schoolboy.
youtube.com/watch?v=iyxCCl45vk0

careful, man. weak, depends upon how you look at it. but remember, it is not healthy bear that is dangerous. injured, cornered animal is the one likely to strike

>There’s a story in his biography that Putin tells about himself. It happened in this building, where he shared a one-room apartment with his parents, and it involved a cornered rat.

>He said that, “I learned very good. I learned forever don’t try to push somebody into the corner. They will jump. Because when you don’t have what to lose, you just— you attack.”

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-way/transcript