D...I...Y 85

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.
Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy:youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM [Open]
>Flop House Directories/other leads
squattheplanet.com/
(DENVER METRO AREA
pastebin.com/0d3bSHXu)
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards
>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
>Articles/Videos/Redd*t/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundationfirehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter
>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Reminder to contact hiro about cuck mods on twitter and email

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/how-to-evade-bans-on-Sup
thexcave.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-to-evade-ban-on-Sup
encyclopediadramatica.se/Sup
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
archive.is/7cspZ
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup
exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup
billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup
ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974
unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ways to evade bans.
Here are some useful links:
ageofshitlords.com/how-to-evade-bans-on-Sup Forums/
thexcave.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-to-evade-ban-on-Sup Forums.html
encyclopediadramatica.se/Sup Forums_Bans#How_2_overcome_ban_on_Sup Forums
This thread may also be used for recruitment.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS

Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA)i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA)i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
Experiment Comedy Gallery (Brooklyn, NY)brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
Burnt Ramen (Richmond, CA)ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
Unnamed Bernal Heights Warehouse (San Francisco, CA) archive.is/7cspZ
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
Qilombo (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
Peralta Studios (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
afrika town community garden (Oakland, CA)
kikebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden
Gilman street
The Double Door Inn in Charlotte, NC

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (Middledton, WI)
Tribal Haus (Baltimore, MD)
Cafe Infoshop (Fresno, CA)
The Firehouse (Worcester, MA)
LAVA (Philadelphia, PA)
Bombs Away Collective- Athens, GA
HausHouse (Washington, DC)

MASSIVE SALT DUMP
WARNING THESE ARTICLES SOMEHOW COUNT AS RAIDING AND DOXING
theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup Forums-oakland-ghost-ship-shut-down-art-spaces-venues-diy

exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup Forums_users_are_trying_to_shut_down_diy_venues_following_oakland_warehouse_fire

billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974

unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913

aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news

denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/

pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/

thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.
Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.
>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Firebug
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Firebug from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members
All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.
>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.
Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.
Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.
>foopee.com/punk/the-list/
Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.
SAFETY SQUAD

How do these fires happen?

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!
Major offenses:
>No sprinkler system
>Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
>Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
>Holes in ceiling or floors
>No emergency exits
>No lit exit signs with battery backup
>No emergency lighting
>Obstructing a path of egress
>Exposed wiring
>Extension cord used in permanent application
>No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
>Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)
Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc
Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASAfrom the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.
so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

Lack of compliance

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE /SAFE/
Even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
This has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

Is the leftypol mod still deleting these?

Yup

I thought that faggot got canned, pathetic.

Don't forget to mail the LANDLORD of these places after you notify the fire marshal
And let them know you notified the local FD about their property.
Most ghetto warehouse landlords are out of state and wont come looking around as long as they are getting rent. Most of these spaces are rented under false pretenses.. the firebug will lie and say they want it for legitimate storage space.
The LANDLORD will shit themselves if they found out there was some Ghost Ship style stuff going on and its ON RECORD that they knew about it. We can see already from a few posts in the salt threads it was the landlord who shut them down after finding out.
>Look at websites like Zillow to find sale dates
>Look on city TAX and RECORDS websites to find contact info.
You will prob get a mailing address. Send them a MSM news report about Ghost Ship. Print outs from rave flyers and photo's of unsafe shit going down in their property. If they are charging cover or subletting for people living there. And most important let them know you are sending a copy to the FD.
The ghost ship landlord is claiming complete ignorance about what was going on at her place. If its proven she knew then she is looking at big time legal problems.

BUMPIN FOR SAFETY

I won't post my ss stuff. Keep it low key at the moment. Still doing some investigation in MA/RI. Live a few minutes from Brown University, seems to be a hotspot for activities we would consider troubling.

you know, it's so convenient that the 1% agree so much with anarchists!

Would be this thread deleted? Your bets?

FOCUS ON DC

SAVED

its none of your business

Safety is everybody's business

Innit just, It's exceptionally lucky that the likes of anti establishment groups such as antifa have so much in common with the establishment. It makes it much easier to cry about how they're oppressed when the government allows them to do it.

>INB4 404

Try to ban me now, faggot-mods!

Im surprised there are no fireman cruzposting

sad desu

It's the responsibility of every American to care for the safety of your fellow citizens! I can't believe how callous you are about people dying in unsafe buildings.

Keep up the fight lads and keep expanding operations.

Soon, we start reporting to ICE and the DEA on top of the ADA. Start filing complaints under their hate speech and hate crime laws. We will give them the safety and fairness they want.

Didn't bother to save safety cruz

For mainline operations, check /RWSS/ on cripplechan.

Cant have fun without safety lads

>It's war

Why are people so fucking melodramatic these days?

I know these places are shitholes full of drug users and rich hipsters slumming it on daddies money and rappers and other useless shit that is wasted on underground diy scenes so I don't have any sympathy but we live in weird days when the spooks are crowdsourcing their snitching ops and people on this kind of website want to do it.

You're probably doing them a favour though. They used to be underground farms and quiet libraries/hobbyist tech farms and other shit, now it's underground bixnood drug swaps and rich kids doing dodgy shit and making shit music.

give it 30 mins till the gaymod is done sticking stuff up his loose butthole

Are these threads still getting deleted?
I thought the commie mod got fired?
I can't help but feel the mods are just giving us the koolaid to keep the riffraff down.

>fire starts in diy space packed with degenerates high on drugs and full of kindling
>some faggot in a rush to get out spills all his caltrops
>people step on them
>suddenly theres a pile of people on the floor unable to walk causing an obstruction and getting crushed by others trying to climb over them
>everybody dies
>the end

How do we identify these potentially dangerous venues? I have no idea how to start helping over here.