Seen any movies, lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/miss-sloane-the-pro-gun-control-fairytale-of-liberals-dreams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF is BAFTA? No wait, never mind, I don't care.

>british
>film awards

who?

Black American Film and Theater Awards.

They only give blacks awards as it is - they got called out for being problematic last year. Its all there in OP's link.

>Trailer for Blade Runner 2 came out this week
>I also remembered Alien: Covenant is a thing

lol fuck you (((film industry))). I'll never be hype for a movie again after Prometheus.

>BAFTA Just Put The Oscars To Shame With A Bold Move For Diversity

>BAFTA

>British Academy of Film and Television Arts

>British

>Film

>Television

>Arts

Oh ho ho is going to love this one.

So if a movie only has black liberals then it's not eligible?

What if a movie has a Irish, Anglo, Scott, and German and what if they're all different religions? Is that not diversity?

Had to look it up.

British.

Fuck you Sup Forums, you told me after Trump and Brexit this would be stopped.

It's getting ridiculous.

Last movie I saw was Predators in 2010. Christ what a waste of time. I'd rather waste it shitposting.

>Jon "Sanitation Trooper" Boyega
>Only in the horribly titled "The Force Awakens" because JJ Abrams wanted a negro in movie

>JJ literally shot the worst camera angles of him.

nice

hollywood needs to follow suit

Strangely an all black cast and crew would qualify for the baftas, diversity always means anti-white

No comrade huenigger, the fight has only just begun.

Things are in motion still because they assumed Hilary was going to win (like this, the anti-gun movie that just came out etc.)

Trump will take care of Hollywood and MSM cultural marxist propaganda, believe me.

You don't even need to be white to hate SJWs. I'm asian and I hate so much SJW that I want to beat one.

Trump is not inside the white house yet

I don't pay to see movies if it has black people in the cast, I wait for it on putlocker.

>The British Academy of Film and Television Arts
>relevant

Also, what if the film takes place in the past?

Does that include all-black films? Or just all-white ones?

MUH BAFTA

Directors will now be encouraged to incorporating random 30 second cutaways to Haitians eating mud pies.

BASKETBALL AMERICAN FILM AND THEARTER AWARDS

WE

I unironically wish for all african american british to be re-located here so they can live amongst their brothers they emulate so much.

Pretty much an irrelevant film awards show. I would argue that no matter where you are in the world if you said "Hey, did you see the Oscars last night?" Most people would know what you're talking about. Now if you said "Hey, did you see the BAFTA last night?" You're going to get a lot of odd looks and people wondering what you are taking about. In conclusion, literally who?

2/2

>America
>White

3/4

...but that's not censorship, or thought control.

4/4 when googling 'happy American couple'

Sorry to change the subject guys, but this has to be said.

My father was killed because he, as a lathe operator, was overworked by his capitalist pig bosses.

The resulting exhaustion led to him dozing off at work and falling face first into the lathe. I have the true picture of the scene and status of his body after he fell in. I will post it but it is very graphic.

Think about the fact that capitalism killed my dad when I was only 6 months old next time you buy an iPhone, or when you open those expensive gifts Christmas morning

That's anti art. It's like if a museum wont show a painting because it didn't have some colors in it or a pianist not able to play in certain places because the melody doesn't include some notes

>anti-gun movie
what anti-gun movie?

As a Brit, the few people that know about this thinks it's ridiculous and hate it. Even The Guardian piece on this is filled with comments saying how stupid it is, and it's the biggest left-leaning paper in the country. The people that impose these rules don't reflect us as a country and we are angry with them.

Nobody calling them out for the blatant racism, just problematic?
Are you guys that pathetic?

what if all the characters are black? or what if it takes place in a prison (no women).
when is it considered diverse. if it has a single black character is it diverse?
what if they re are two? or three?
and will it still be diverse enough if it has two black characters or does it need two minoritys. and when do these characters count?
if a black guy just comes on screen and says "ooga booga where the white women at?" does that work for a diversity point? or does he need to remain on screen the whole movie?
what if he s there the whole film but never says anything.
lot of questions

>non-white character altered to be full black
Yet the headlines always complain about whitewashing.

>anti-gun movie
>what anti-gun movie?

Exactly.

Wait, I google and it's British, not Black.
Fuck you, leaf.
Holy shit, UK. Get your shit together and based your awards on merit and quality, instead of skin color quota, unless you believe Saudi Arabia is doing it right.

Sleeping on the job? Your dad sounds lathey.

He was deliberately exhausted and overworked by his employer. After his death, my mother was attacked by hired goons when she tried to sue the company

"Miss Sloane"

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/12/miss-sloane-the-pro-gun-control-fairytale-of-liberals-dreams

This was of course in production for over a year... set to coincide with a Hillary victory to gain her gun-control support.

Or what if it's really experimental and there's only one character in the movie?

>Maori Clonetroopers changed to Harambe American

I was just getting used to Clones being Maori, based on Jango Fett.

No.

Then he should have quit.
>my mother was attacked by goons
She should've informed the police then

Don't worry, user. Trump just won and isn't in office yet. This is simply the left doubling down in a last ditch effort to keep him out of the White House and maintain as much influence as they can.

>san bernardino terrorists

Prometheus was great though

Did any of the goons fall asleep mid-attack?

To be honest that's probably a byproduct of the algorithm noticing that white people aren't generally called "american couple" they're just "couple" whereas blacks are "african american couple" therefore the word "american" is only tied to them.

I wouldn't worry too much. Or you can suggest people use alt-text and filenames with "American" in them for white people too.

If any races should be pissed about diversity in Hollywood it's the Asians and Mexicans.

There's like 3 Mexican dudes who play EVERY single Mexican role. Lou Diamond Phillips, Edward Olmos and that crazy dude that's always in scary movies with big knives.

For a while there, Jackie Chan was the Asian guy.

that is the uglist trophy i have ever seen, and I've seen Jeb's wife

They left so much on the table with the whole Jesus was an Engineer thing.

>MFW she didn't run sideways either

>that crazy dude that's always in scary movies with big knives
Danny Trejo? If not, add him to your tokenism list. He seems like a cool guy though.

The police were paid off. The company my father worked for was/is extremely influential in my town.

No. They broke her legs with a golf club.

Just googled Danny Trejo and yep that's who I was talking about haha.

What's the name of the company? She should've contacted internal affairs of that was the case then

How do you break somebody's leg with a golf club?

>diversity institutionalized
We officially antiestablishment nao

Yes it had many plot holes, but i overall liked it for other things. Besides we're still getting Blomkamp take on aliens after Covenant, with Hicks and Ripley, and all that good shit.

So lets say I do a period piece set in England during the dark ages and I only use white people because (aside from a few traders) those are the only people who lived in England at the time.

Does that mean my film isn't diverse?

How about if I do a period piece set in the Congo before Europeans arrived and I only use black actors because those are the only people who lived in the Congo at the time.

Does that mean my film isn't diverse?

Or more likely does it mean that the BAFTA's will suck my dick for casting only minority actors?

What a load.

Lets make an award and take race into account rather than merit or skill
that will make us less racist
fucking liberals i swear

Black
Assed
Fucking
Theater
Apes

>le current year meme has evolved into le future year meme
this is no longer funny
what have we done
there is blood on our hands i can smell it

thats another thing i was thinking. even with two characters it could screw them over. if you have a movie about a father and his son or two brothers.
theres also a lot of nature films that dont have any humans on screen.

All i see is further validation for pirating new releases

General Metal Machinery Ltd. It was a hit directed from the very top. Theye knew my father's story posed an existential threat to their company.

Easy to do on a woman's brittle femur.

>BAFTA trophy looks like roman statue
>trophy isnt diverse

widen up the nose on that thing you racist bigots

Award show by pouncy London art school that's popular for some reason

Who the fuck watches movies anymore? Normies, that's who. I'm tired of hearing my normie coworkers talking about the latest superhero or scary movie that's out.

What the fuck is a Bafta and why should I care?

Do you have any proof by any chance? Also, what about the other things I asked? Why didn't he quit, etc

*Correction, Dec. 20, 2016: This post originally suggested that films that did not meet the diversity requirements would be ineligible for all BAFTA Awards. The requirements only apply to the Outstanding British Film or Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director, or Producer awards.

I can't provide any proof, per se. Job market was rough at the time, had bills to pay.

Who cares?

Good!

Hollywood will become even more stale and boring than it already is, and a new avanue will open for us deplorables to produce media.

OMG ARE YOU RETARDED NONE OF YOUR PRIVILEGED MIX OF WHITE DEVIL COUNT LIKE A REAL NI- I MEAN POC DOES.