Is North Carolina any good?

Is North Carolina any good?

nope
USA in geeneral

Worst state in Dixie by a fairly large margin.

no it has been cucked

Charlotte here.

Leaving soon. Fuck this hellhole.

es pretty good in western part, except asheville.

west NC is whiter than poland

but the cities are turning to shit, nigs have been getting uppity lately, probably due to the influx of yank transplants

then why the fuck do people keep coming here in droves. more than any other country and what can we do to stop that

No, it's fucking terrible. Easily the worse of the Carolinas. Filled with vapid social climbers. Disgusting.

We could always try gassing the kikes

North Carolina is probably the greatest possible place. Far enough south to escape shitty winters, far enough north to avoid the excessive heat of the deep south. NS has mountains, beaches, forests, some great universities...but, you need to stay away from the niggers. Any place that they are found in abundance will suck.

nigs used to not be as bad as they are now

ever since we started getting a bunch of yanks, the nigs are getting more uppity because they realize they can get away with more chimping out

Love it here. Apex is full of asians and Indians however. I can literally drive through parts of some neighborhoods and smell curry.

RDU is like some urban developers walked into the middle of the wilderness and said "hey, this is a great place to build a strip-mall with cheap housing for the underprivlidged"

eastern nc is pretty based

I live in Hickory, no nigs or spics around here. I have lived here my entire life. Never met a Hillary supporter in real life.

>hickory
>no nigs

you're fucking kidding lel.

Asheville is full of liberals. There is good beer though.

5% of the population are nigger.

if shitlibs are redpilled on anything, it is food and drink

You would not believe how fucked up they are in real life. What you see in the news doesn't even cover half of it. No nigs...no libs....do you live in North Carolina, or heaven?

Fayettnam reporting in. Someone carpet bomb this aids ridden hell hole already.

western NC is white as fuck, nigs stay out of the mountains

I actually live in Taylorsville,not Hickory, though it i about 12 minutes away.

No, don't come here, total shithole. Whatever you like we don't like. Don't come here

Overpriced poor quality food imho

We had Pat McCrory.

That cracker is saltier than the Dead Sea that he lost. We've had two official recounts and now he's trying to take the whole damn place down with him.

That can say anything it wants. Walk into the Walmart in Hickory, and start counting niggers on a Saturday, you will not spot one, unless they are pretending to be blind and selling handmade jewelry in the parking lot.

Eastern NC here. Its great. No niggers, great fishing, and duck hunting.

hated this town and fucking skibo road. Nothing of value would be missed. Worst year of muh life. I only liked their indoor skatepark, double decker, shut was huge and a good spot for da kiddos

This, pretty much. There's a few niggers and I've seen an increasing number of spics, but overall its bretty gud.

Where should I go if I want to be in / somewhat close to a population center but still have the area be 95+% white?

i go to asheville for my weekend mall croozin, not hickory. thanks for the offer though.

Rural mountains between Asheville and Greenville SC.

What's a house go for there? Any jobs?

asheville is service sector only unless you're a yank with experience. housing in asheville is out of control. find a job first before you come here, and when you live paycheck to paycheck don't say Sup Forums didn't warn you.

I'm Charlotte too
It's pretty nice if you live in a white area

>doesn't keep it's mouthy southern half in check
yeah, fuck NC; thanks for the civil war

Too much and no.

Asheville housing market has exploded so strongly that all the surrounding counties have had spikes in property values and everything is selling lightning fast.

Job market unfortunately is based on the tourist traffic which is predominantly service industry. Some of the smaller area towns have limited manufacturing that pays well but good luck getting hired unless you know someone

No. Better off going to Tennessee.

I live in Asheville, and like it.

I don't pay for housing, though.

Parent's basement doesn't count

What it the best place in the US to live in if I want
> Gun laws which allow me to buy an AR-15
> Snow in winter
> City with 50.000-100.000 inhabitants

>I don't pay for housing, though

Live at home or are you a UNCA cuck?

Shelby/Kings Mountain
Literally the last bastion in the state

Shelby is full of nigs. That is the only Walmart I have ever walked in and felt like I was going to be robbed by employees.

South Carolina is better.

No doubt a unca cuck. Hardly any native locals around, we're few and most are idiots

Were you guys at the USA Thank You rally a couple weeks ago in Fayetteville? I was.

But not kings mountain- the nigs there are 60+ years old and fix lawn mowers for $10

>t. a shit skinned nigger

I went to UNCA for one semester after I got my AS and couldn't fucking stand it. Trans people literally protesting for fucking bathrooms and there's already unisex bathrooms on campus.

How about the street downtown "Street adopted by Ashville Atheists"

>Nigger Carolina is better

no not even trips can make that true

I'm in the process of purchasing a home in Cary. I am living downtown in Raleigh now but I have to escape the dindus and move back to the burbs and be closer to work. I've only been in the area for less than a year though. I'm one of those yank transplants you all keep mentioning.

Literally Yanks trying to steal the mountains from us.

Obviously. Natives can't afford to buy a home in Cary.

>Cary

Containment
Area for
Relocated
Yankees

Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill are essentially NOVA 2.0 and turning our state into a liberal hell hole.

You'll be much happier in good ole Garner

You'll fit right in Cary then. No one who lives in Cary was actually born there.

>Natives can't afford to buy a home in Cary.
Aint that the truth. Neither can I. I'm getting a townhome for the price I could have gotten a huge house for back in Ohio. The housing market is ridiculous here though. I had to pay well over asking price to win it in a multiple offer situation.

Western NC is nice if you love mountains.

Of course it's the truth. All industry in NC has been overrun with carpetbaggers. Even the state's own HR departments are full of transplants. It is hard for people to get a decent fucking job without being born north of the Mason Dixon.

No it's terrible, none of you should want to live here, don't even bother looking into the possibility, just move along and don't ask this question again

Garner seems kind of hood.... Is that sarcasm? I only go through there occasionally. I needed to get to some place that didn't require driving on i-40 to get to work in Cary because people around here are the absolute worst drivers and it makes my life a living hell twice a day.

>stayed over at a motel in Asheville
>some redneck yelling incomprehensibly at the front desk
>"You don't need no high school degree to fix my 'fridgerator!"
>I offer to fix it
>we have a tailgate party with beer and bratwurst right in the parking lot

I love North Carolina.

Statesville.

It alright. Hate all the changing it's going through.

Can't imagine going anywhere else to live even though there's by definition better places to be.

I like it simple.

Raleighfag here. I just want to thank the Charlotte area for keeping our state somewhat conservative. Without the Charlotte burbs, Raleigh and Durham would control the whole damn state and the Triangle is chock full of Yank liberals.

Roy Cooper is a faggot and a cheater and will assuredly act as a puppet for the DNC to take full control of this state's demographics

I hear you man. I feel bad about it. Had no choice though. I graduated from college 1 year ago and had to take my shot at getting out of depressing Ohio. I can imagine as a native it being annoying to see the place flooded with outsiders, but at least people WANT to move here. Where I come from everyone is desperate to get out. Really makes you think...

Nc is based

>muy diverse topography
>muy middle of the road existence
kys faggot

No one who lives in the entire Triangle was actually born there. At least Charlotte has native tar heels.

Wtf happened to North Carolina? Bush won It in 2000 and 2004 by 12-13 points, Trump only won it by 3.5.

Trust your feelings, you know the trips are correct

North Central
> (OP)
>What it the best place in the US to live in if I want
>> Gun laws which allow me to buy an AR-15
>> Snow in winter
>> City with 50.000-100.000 inhabitants

Northwestern NC fag here.

I make a decent living in the mountains modifying ambulances. No dindus really and all the scenic views you can take in.

It truly is a white man's haven.

N.C. has some great /out/. Beaches, grasslands, forests, dunes, and mountains all in the same state. The cities are enormously forgettable. Avoid Durham and Fayetteville at all costs. You'll find nothing but dissapointment there.

I was born and raised here and I like it. Weather is great, mountains are beautiful and so is the coast. And the state is still fairly conservative aside from pockets of liberals in Chapel Hill, Durham, Asheville and Charlotte (blacks).

Pic related will give you a good idea of the various demographics.

I recommend the mountains or the foothills in western NC.

Hey man, don't feel bad about it. I'm just bitter I grinded away the best years of my life in a factory while getting a degree and got passed up for a simple IT job in said factory for a yank that couldn't fix a printer we used for labeling product, which required nothing more than seating the paper in it the right way. They wouldn't even interview me for it.

Its a shame we a legislative dominated state constitution and Republicans still have a supermajority.

Not a UNCA cuck. I've lived in asheville since I was 4 years old

tfw i used to live there

What's the circumcision rate? The most based states have the lowest circumcision rates, obviously.

Our largest growing cities are growing mostly due to Yanks moving in. Yanks tend to be more left leaning.

Why is everyone hating on this place?
Housing there is cheap as all fuck, you can live on a McMansion next to a golf course in a 100 percent neighborhood for only 450,000k. The weathers great and it's has every environment you want from cozy beach towns to pristine forests.

I've been there multiple times in different area and I didn't see one nigger

Breweries are extremely popular in Raleigh/Cary/Apex because it's so dire that everyone wants to drink themselves into oblivion.

Source: lived there eight years.

dude, holy springs.

>Chapel Hill
>Blacks

No. Also, Durham has been getting whiter lately. The faggot liberal hipster kind of white.

Albemarle NC is pretty nice

Durham is getting slightly better. Gentrification and shit. But yeah, Farettenam is still pretty bad

YANKEES

WESTERNERS

GET OUT

WHO IN NC WILL JOIN ME IN PURGING CARPETBAGGING FILTH?
>they fill up our schools
>they fill up our universities
>they take every new job our state gets
>they price the natives out of every single city and town
>they bring their liberal politics with them
>they deny or history, beliefs, and change our heritage
>they insult everything about us
>they claim their birthplaces were better
>every doctor is now an Indian
>every crackerbox house now costs $500,000
>they cut down our forests to make way for their flimsy houses and crappy shopping malls
>they corrupt our children
>they increase traffic
>THEY ARE A PLAGUE

I said there were blacks in Charlotte not Chapel Hill.

I lived in Chapel Hill while I was going to UNC and there aren't a lot of blacks other than the ones begging on Franklin Street.

>THERE I AM GARY THERE I AM

Fellow Apexer here, moved expecting small town values, instead Apex must stand for Ahmeds Pooinloos Ethiopians and Xe/Xhe's

The research triangle has drawn many lefties from abroad. N.C. also got a few waves of left leaning yank migrants, mostly from New York. Coupled with the democrat by default urban 'youth', and it's not very surprising.

Just me and like two other families I know are native Cary. At least the yankees are polite, wealthy yankees. I miss the big forests from when I was a kid. Some of the development is nice though. I like all the hobby shops in my area - my other board is /tg/.

Breweries are popular here because everyone in the Triangle has an inflated ego and has a great deal of cognitive dissonance. AKA: Yanks who moved down south but pretend they're not in the south syndrome.

>muy diverse biosphere
Is this what you discuss at parties?