""""""America doesn't have a race problem""""""

Sup Forums BTFO

>twitter.com/DreadChapo/status/810540088207646720

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
youtube.com/watch?v=G94ZcQvU5S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it doesn't, niggers aren't human

The race problem is the blacks living in the country.

>Implying they got off for being white
>Implying they didn't get off for being rich pieces of shit with expensive lawyers

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
This thread has been visited by the peaceful truckers of islam. A safe country free from assault trucks will come to you but only if you post "Holy fuck ban that truck." in this thread

right. top photo looks like hispanics anyway, not whites.

Holy fuck ban that truck.

American "Justice" System

As much as I don't like Black people, the state of America's justice system is just inexcusable.

This, we have the best justice system that money can buy.

this

I love you, Sup Forums

niggers have no future under Trumpfmeisters rule

Are these even in the same state? You know each state has a different judicial system right?

Nice b8 and cherry picking m8.
Saged.

>Implying she was convicted after it was all explained.

Just say she was arriesed. Not convicted. The couple was probably arrested too

yes, thats right
NOT race

its entirely income inequality

This is 'murica
>Saged
Bump

gonna add to this, if there is one thing I wish I could make nigger america understand it's this. You don't go to jail forever because you're a nigger, you go to jail forever because you're poor. Happens to white people all the time, too. We just really don't give a shit about each other.

>laws about child abandonment:100+
>laws about cocaine in system and not possession:0
GEE LAWS SURE ARE HARD IT MUST BE RACISM

that's fucked up

I wish we had our own Duterte here to clean up the scum bags and sleaze balls

>links to some nigger's twitter
>sucking dick for crack is "interviewing for job"
lmao

Guarantee those niglets were running free. They're like letting a pack of wild dogs loose anywhere they go.

>good lawyer is more important than being inocent

more news at 11

See, the Dutch understand.

I hate affluenza. This has to class, not race.

I remember when an heir of the DuPont fortune was convicted of raping his daughter and the judge didn't sentence him to prison because "he would not fare well in a prison environment."

>This has to class
*This has to do with class

yeah, i think that's what confuses a lot of negroes

a big reason they get worse sentences is because they don't have the money to get a good lawyer

You're innocent until you run out of money.

That's a wealth problem, not a race problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
Couch was charged with four counts of intoxication manslaughter and two counts of intoxication assault. Tarrant County prosecutors were seeking a maximum sentence of 20 years imprisonment for Couch.[19][20]

G. Dick Miller, a psychologist hired as an expert by the defense, testified in court that the teen was a product of "affluenza" and was unable to link his actions with consequences because of his parents teaching him that wealth buys privilege. It was initially reported that, as part of his sentencing, their son would be sent for teen substance abuse and mental health rehabilitation to Newport Academy, an upscale residential treatment center in Newport Beach, California with costs upwards of $450,000 annually.[21][22] The facility offers a 90-day treatment program that includes horseback riding, mixed martial arts, massage and cookery, interpretive dance therapy, a swimming pool, basketball and six acres of land.[23]

Following a court hearing closed to the public, Judge Boyd instead sentenced Couch to an unspecified lock down rehabilitation facility where his parents will pay; the time Couch will have to stay there was also unspecified. Couch was ordered to stay away from drugs, alcohol and driving. A hearing on April 11, 2014, revealed that on February 19, 2014, Couch began treatment "at the North Texas State Hospital, a state-owned in-patient mental health facility" in Vernon, Texas. Although the daily rate for the treatment facility is $715, Couch's parents were ordered to pay $1,170 per month for his stay there, based on the state's sliding-scale payment schedule. The amount ordered is the maximum allowed on the payment schedule. Couch's parents promised in court to pay the requested fee for their son's treatment.[24]

At least one relative of the crash victims has complained of the lightness of Couch's sentence and that Couch had expressed no remorse.

If any race ends up with a public defender, they're fucked. They aren't neccessarily working with the DA but they want the case to be done as fast as possible, so they'll pressure you into taking the first plea deal that gets offered. Nigs are simpleminded for the most part, they just see the system trying to screw them.

>niggers
>human
Who cares?

The couple was charged, convinced and put on probation.

The single mom was let go without charges.

This tweet is horse shit.

fuck em

tbf i could go to some nazi video and get comments like those too.

That dude's a mestizo.

SPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=G94ZcQvU5S8