Are teachers the source of the millennial problem?

Aren't there laws against indoctrinating the youth?

theatlantic.com/notes/2016/12/state-of-utter-political-nihilism/510314/

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop
spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/
thecollegefix.com/post/19373/
ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/07/22/san-francisco-middle-schools-no-longer-teaching-algebra-1
campusreform.org/?ID=6137
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-white-group-flyers-20161116-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
forward.com/culture/182587/david-coleman-the-most-influential-education-figur/
archive.is/GU3CS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education)
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Ubjg_o8vg&feature=youtu.be&t=560
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE
youtube.com/watch?v=jp_mp5cJMDU#t=02m08s
insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left
cnn.com/2015/11/09/us/missouri-football-players-protest-president-resigns/
bigstory.ap.org/article/8a3715a1cccb49ca9bcfeda364839bee/yale-teacher-resigns-over-offensive-halloween-costume-email
insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/12/orange-coast-college-teachers-union-legal-action-student-professor-anti-trump-rant
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
latinvulgate.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sCZfbbApdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=3EJY8dhvbeE
youtube.com/watch?v=IiRKv8Fd3HM
youtube.com/watch?v=9VNcLG74f6M
youtube.com/watch?v=R9dWnJ8zm0A
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A degree in education takes less than 100 credit hours. Literally the easiest degree

And you don't learn shit in it either.
Compare a any Straight degree to any Ed degree
(eg History vs History Ed)
and the Ed major has basically the same "expertise" on the subject matter as a hobo plucked off the street

Yes but the parents don't care. If their children are junkies, the better.

Takes a page out of the Hitler youth movement.

teachers caanot fail students in tidewater virginia anymore. literally must pass every retard and homework cannot be counted toowards grades

> Aren't there laws against indoctrinating the youth?

If there are, we wouldn't have churches.

reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop

Yale Students Demand Removal of White Authors from Curriculum

spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/

UPenn Students Remove Shakespeare Portrait for Lacking Diversity

thecollegefix.com/post/19373/

Teach For America: Math is the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’

ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/07/22/san-francisco-middle-schools-no-longer-teaching-algebra-1

Algebra 1 will no longer be taught in middle school under Obama Common Core

campusreform.org/?ID=6137

A professor at Lone Star College in Texas required her students complete a white privilege assignment to measure how privileged they are.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-white-group-flyers-20161116-story.html

Fliers advertising 'UCLA White Students Group' removed from campus

What you think all the hippies went into STEM?

Yes.

All my way up to university all our "social science" and anything related to politics our teachers would critizise anything right wing.

Whether conservative or for a smaller state / more open markets / lower taxes.

Basically they are all hired by the state, so it is within their agenda to stop goverment cuts because it affects them.

If you raised your hand and gave said anything related to lower taxes / less immigrants you would become and outcast, so I kept my power level untold.

Luckily we have no political subjects when studying STEM here.

Reminder

>Nihilism
>current literary period
What?
No, we're going back to a modernist era. Nihilism is just a temporary condition of the current sociopolitical atmosphere of the west.

>forcing people to buy its services
lel okay

>american education

IT HAS TO END

Wow, white people can be so fucking retarded some times.

School janitor here.

It's bad.

Teachers have meetings on how they can fudge grades to keep nignog Tyrone fromantic flunking. The whites in my school are essentially a minority. Staff are insulted and nearly assaulted daily. Kids sit in ISS all year because their parents refuse to do a 5 minute sit down about why they're there in the first place, 4 months ago.

Shits ridiculous and all we as custodians can do is play catch up to the destruction they cause.

>My worldview was challenged.
>The world has collapsed into nihilism.

Why are women so fucking hysterical and brainless?

That's what 'tax and spend' equates to kid

Outside of University, no.

High school teachers are forced to deal with shitbirds that literally can't be kicked out of school until they are in their twenties. They just want to see students actually succeed.

This is natural, though.

With white people becoming a minority, white culture gets forgotten and erased.

If you think e.g. London will continue to be an English city without English living in it, you are wrong. The new people will surround themselves with their own culture.

>I shouldn't be forced to obey the law of land.

Libertarians. Not even once.

Bump for exposure

I said the law of the land should be changed because forcing people to do things is wrong

Why should people be forced to pay for shitty liberal indoctrination centres if they don't even want to send their kid there?

>If you think e.g. London will continue to be an English city without English living in it, you are wrong. The new people will surround themselves with their own culture.

Rule Britannia !!!!!

Because they are women.

Instead of complaining about the ultra liberal education in the west, why don't you fucks do something about it? become teachers and go in to education positions. All I ever hear about teachers and the education system on Sup Forums is how they are all useless and indoctrinating the youth, yet nobody ever steps up to even think of going into education to make a change. This is how right wing thinking will die out.

Churches aren't government funded

Hope you are not implying London being still majority white makes it so far so good.

Instead of Pakis, it is Poles, but still not an English city.

Those who can, do; Those who can't, teach

The right prefers to be doers, not failures

Then the right is doomed to die since it refuses to even teach its own ideology.

kys

Its only illegal if the government doesn't like it silly goose

University is where I encounter the most indoctrination though

At that point in your life, you were prolly able to think for yourself. These liberal seeds get planted in high school and watered by the uni's

>I need to write an academic paper
>delusion of grandeur with no action, from a perspective where cynicism is wisdom.

Yep, sounds like nihilism to me.

Jews took over academia in America a while ago, like they did the media.

This is why everyone is indoctrinated with feminism, white guilt, muh slavery, the Holocaust, "white privilege", "safe spaces", "trigger warnings", and all these new concepts Jews are currently pushing. They've also made sure to implement affirmative action standards that benefit them, disadvantage whites, and tried to kick out anyone remotely right-wing (or "scientific racist") and hire primarily left-wing teachers.

>David Coleman admits he helped write Common Core to end white privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

>David (((Coleman))), the Most Influential Education Figure You've Never Heard Of
forward.com/culture/182587/david-coleman-the-most-influential-education-figur/
archive.is/GU3CS
>“The idea that kids can do more than we think they can is one of Judaism’s most beautiful contributions,"

The CCI was drafted by a committee consisting of five people, two of which had educational backgrounds. Neither of them approved the standards and now travel the country speaking out against it. James Milgram was the only mathematician part of their commitee and he completely ripped it apart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education)

Headed "Common Core Standards Validation Committee". (((Coleman))) has no educational background. Quote from him: "Teachers will teach to our tests. There is no force strong enough on this planet to prevent it."

Feds offered $4.3 billion in grants to be distributed to their Dep of Education, the only stipulation of the grant being to adopt Common Core Standards. This is how the Feds got around the 10th Amendment which prohibits federal regulation of education curriculum.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1Ubjg_o8vg&feature=youtu.be&t=560
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE
youtube.com/watch?v=jp_mp5cJMDU#t=02m08s

Most in a liberal arts college aren't blue collared, in their early twenties, and prone to needless rebellion

Lazy cucked parents, especially dads and teachers are a big part of it.

-The American Federation of Teachers is run by Jews like Albert Shanker and Randi Weingarten
-Jews donate huge grants to the Ivy League Schools and place Jewish personnel in high positions such as David Skorton, President of Cornell and Allan Garber, Provost of Harvard.
-Jewish Wall Street mogul, Sanford Weil, Chairman Emeritus of Citigroup, is a major benefactor of Cornell University and also funds 500 Academies via his National Academy Foundation.
So why was over half of the Warren commission Jewish? They wanted to make sure that Israel wasn't implicated. Jews made up less than 1% of the population back then.

Assistant Council
Francis William Holbrooke Adams (1904-1990)
Joseph A. Ball
David W. Belin (1928-1999)

insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left

as an active nihilist - wtf is she talking about? we are FAR from political nihilism. is this bitch retarded? how the fuck is she a teacher?

I was reading a book that contained a chapter about schooling in california in the 50's. It talked about how anything pro american just wasn't taught. Immigrants were forbidden from congregating together to promote assimilation, english only under penalty of punishment. You were taught to think, dress, and speak like an american. Half the shit he talked about would get a teacher fired today. Pic is book, great redpill on illegal immigration.

Lad can you just give us the important points

false teachers and false prophets are both signs of hte end times

Also this seal the DPt of Education was started by Jimmy Carter, a fan of Witchcraft

and the seal is a seal of Witchcraft. the acorn at the oak tree at midnight, at the bend of a river is how you are supposed to get magic along with a prayer to the devil

> hysterical

Literally why the hysterectomy was invented in the 19th century.

>Teach For America: Math is the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’
What do all those US cities have in common? HIGH CRIME RATES!!!!! Im from South Philly and now live in the fucking boonies and will never fucking go back. Nothing but hopeless scum in South Philly

Men are sexual predators around children. Haven't you heard?

That reader whining about political nihilism is just upset that voters chose to take a chance on Trump rather than be cornered in to voting for a psychopathic moderate like Hillary.

American education is fucked

>moderate

You would be fired the second you said something anyone could find remotely offensive.

Wiccanism was also started by some Kabbalistic Jews and you just go right underneath the surface

of wicca and youll find dozens of blogs dedicated to various rights trading blood and souls for satans browed power

Dept of Education

dept of Edu. seal

Female teachers are.

Dept of education seal

Roman Catholic Church hiring witch hunters in the middle ages. They new the truth!!!

Anyone who gets deeper than normie wiccanism will find hardcore satanism. Literally scanning thorugh that hellhole tumblr for 5 mins and youll find legit satanism on wicca pages

DPT of EDUCATION SEAL

Going to uni to be a history teacher in NY state

How fucked am I? Any advice?

Keep the fatih. And Pray to the Lord. These are the end days and literal Witches are running the show with your schools.

Any time you hear about the "evil" Roman Catholic Church's "Dark" Ages reject them. God loves you and you now know better, they vanquished evil with fire as they should/

Also about Galileo? There were priests who were heliocentrists before him. Galileo was a sunworshipper and wrote lots of very rude letters to the Pope, he had it coming

Has /pol made the same mistake as the dwemer fooling with the magic of the gods?

God bless Rome

communists and jews winning the war in europe is

Peter's very own words to you, our generation

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

cnn.com/2015/11/09/us/missouri-football-players-protest-president-resigns/

bigstory.ap.org/article/8a3715a1cccb49ca9bcfeda364839bee/yale-teacher-resigns-over-offensive-halloween-costume-email
>Yale teacher resigns over offensive Halloween costume email

insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/12/orange-coast-college-teachers-union-legal-action-student-professor-anti-trump-rant
>CAUGHT ON TAPE: Professor Tells Students Trump's Election Was Terrorism

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
>Jewish Marxist professor calls for abolishing the white race

Don't. You won't find a job.

The devil will try to jew you, but Remember the Devil has no power over you

humiliamini igitur sub potenti manu Dei ut vos exaltet in tempore visitationis

omnem sollicitudinem vestram proicientes in eum quoniam ipsi cura est de vobis

sobrii estote vigilate quia adversarius vester diabolus tamquam leo rugiens circuit quaerens quem devoret

cui resistite fortes fide scientes eadem passionum ei quae in mundo est vestrae fraternitati fieri

Deus autem omnis gratiae qui vocavit nos in aeternam suam gloriam in Christo Iesu modicum passos ipse perficiet confirmabit solidabit

ipsi IMPERIUM in saecula saeculorum AMEN

latinvulgate.com/

1 Peter 5 6:11 above post

Learn latin guys, the vulgate is easy for a reason

What's with Night by Elie Wiesel? Is all that shit supposed to be (((true)))?

we're still here, aren't we?

I think we can go further.

wtf i hate harvard now

All teachers, ANYONE in educations, especially higher education needs to be killed en masse. These people are the bottom of the barrel of society. They can't do anything but force their own shitty opinions, which are crafted by the establishment.
Seriously, fucking teachers, professors, lecturers, tutors, all those faggots are WORTHLESS and must be eliminated for our society to be repaired.

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

>nobody is forcing your to buy food, electricity or clothing you filthy goyim, you will pay the price we set and you will like it

This, 9 times out of 10 when someone would fail out of comp sci they were an Ed. major the next semester.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCZfbbApdk4

good old James.

I remember when a bunch of Calvinists were read that passage above and I saw the fear of God in hteir eyes for the first time in their lives . Funny since they were the ones preaching on th epulpit everyday about how scary the Lord is with his hellfire every day. But that shut them up

Mao, is that you?

you sound like a commie faggot, user

Not a commie, but I'll admit that Pol Pot did good killing all those educucks

I have a education degree I can confirm this. Every one of my class mates were the dumbest and lazies fucks I have ever met. And my coworkers are no better. I regret becoming a teacher.

>upside down flag

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJY8dhvbeE

Heres the whole audiobook. Really good. The other goys channel is anti catholic but he did a good job with the music

Wiesel is full of shit on a lot of issues, like most the stories around the Holocaust. It's one of the stories that has been the most discredited even by fellow Jews who went to concentration camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiRKv8Fd3HM

At one point he says that in Buchenwald, 10k Jews were sent to their death every day, even though it's now been confirmed that death estimates at Buchenwald were around 35k-50k for its entire duration.

Night is like To Kill A Mockingbird, just a book that distorts the past and is only used to instill you with white guilt and portray Jews as innocent victims that you should always protect and defend.

We'll I mean Putin basically is prez now. I'd call that distress

Make your own thread m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=9VNcLG74f6M

Heres Peter's

some depressing sht bro

>prove that you're not hearing both sides

(double checked)
any laws against indoctrination only apply to thoughts outside of the approved dogma. Please report to FEMA Camp 19 for reeducation, citizen.

most teachers have a degree in their content. usually it's the elementary teachers who majored in education.

I teach HS and I don't think there is a single teacher in my building that has an education major.

It's like business majors, failed out engineering students.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9dWnJ8zm0A

and the second

It's about false teachers in the last days

His Rage is endless

Pope Leo the Great, not just saint

Right wingers are practically chased out of most schools, and this shit has been public knowledge for years now. This shit is almost a decade old, for example.
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA

Yeah. Go to college for years only to be fired your first day for not using the correct gender pronoun. This is why schools are so shit. They teach one narrative, and anyone who deviates is fired. The exact same thing happened to journalism.

If sarcasm flew any further over your head you'd NASA would hire you

Its institutional - teachers are a tool, not the blueprint - Common Core is designed to create citizens who are trained to accept the answers they are given by authority and regulate on demand - humanities and critical thinking are dodo birds