Operation Red Illinois

So, we got a Meme President elected.

There's only one way to top that. How can we make Illinois to flip? My theory is record low turnout in Chicago. Probably Voter ID? Get emailing to state reps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qoyWU_EDDU
michaelmadigan.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but red is bad

Nuke Chicago problem solved

it's not just chimpcago. all the rich white areas along the coast of lake michigan are blue.

Cut all welfare. Chicago will turn redder than than any state.

Round up all the illegals in Shitcago and deport them, and jail any cucks who get in your way. Problem solved.

I mean like actual shit we can do... I mean like emailing and calling all the state reps and state senators and get them to pass a voter ID law.

if rauner hasn't done jack shit about it yet he's not going to do jack shit about it ever

at least we didn't have another round of the mighty quinn

youtube.com/watch?v=-qoyWU_EDDU

ummm... i don't know if you guys know this but illinois still has a democrat legislature. you're not getting voter id passed through them

Then flip the legislator in 2018. Get to the presses. It's gerrymandered to all fuck by dems, but it can be beaten.

Delete Chicongo and you'll be good

Ummmmmm... you're a gigantic faggot

really OP? Cuz my theory is your a SOROS shill and obligatory...

FAGOOT

We need to get record turn out in the white areas, low turn out in Chicago and flip lake county.

Take your Illinois friends to BASED INDIANA for a night of drinking, shooting guns, and fireworks. Teach em how we party.

this

suck my cock brother

>flip lake county
unleash winny harbor on the rest
problem solved

Do it in 2018 to flip the state legislator, then get voter ID passed. Cook county neutralized.

Not going to happen hispanics contribute hundreds of millions in tax revenue.

Sorry, rednecks.

What needs to happen is great turnout in the Chicago suburb counties to turn them red with solid margins. Same goes for the St. Louis suburbs and Rock Island as well. But for the most part focus on the Chicago suburbs

lol k

You'd need to take control of the state during the midterms and then repress the shit out of Chicago

>How can we make Illinois to flip?
Either kill Michael Madigan or wait for him to die. He controls Illinois politics with an iron fist. Unfortunately, he'll likely be replaced by a similar figure. Such has been reality in Illinois for generations.

Voter ID won't hurt anyone who planned to vote, in the first place, except illegals.

It sounds like they're in need of some diversity.

Well, I don't live in Illinois... but what can we do specifically to flip the legislator in 2018? (Which would likely secure a governorship as well)

Do that, and Voter ID is passed by 2020.

>but what can we do specifically to flip the legislator in 2018?
Nothing. The legislature is overwhelmingly Democrat controlled because Madigan controls the money and uses said money to keep them in office. You'll need Madigan to die and for someone far less competent to replace him.

Come home to God's country, Illinois fags. Come to Indiana.

michaelmadigan.com/

Can we get him arrested for something? Get him caught with some sick shit on his computer?

send him layered .png's and hope he saves them

You can't get low turnout in Chicago during a presidential election because the Cook County Democratic Party is one of the greatest political machines in the world.

One thing that would be nice though is if we could get the electors to go by congressional districts like Maine and Nebraska. I think that would be more possible from our position.

No. He always has two degrees of separation between what he wants done and the person doing it for him if it's legally grey or corruption. It would require his direct involvement in some conspiracy which prompts attention from the FBI. Everything he personally does is legal, to my knowledge. He is extremely competent, extremely manipulative, and extremely self-interested. He's everything a nation fears in a dictator.

Send them to Iowa, Wisconsin, or Michigan so we can guarantee those states stay red.

Iowa is solid red now

Clinton won that by more than a fifteen point margin.

Wisconsin was 1.5%

Nevada was 2.4%

Those might be slightly more realistic targets. Also, we need to fortify the PA/Michigan/Wisconsin gains.