Are you going to raise your children to be bilingual?

Are you going to raise your children to be bilingual?

youtube.com/watch?v=8QIxXGmW-nI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmq3KZYrChw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, once I get an American wife I'll teach the kids to speak mostly Spanish.

;)

it would be an extremely useful asset for the rest of their lives.
also i got a fucked caption wft

No, my kids will speak the only language good for anything.

how appropriate for the German-American

Yes. I want my kids to have more then I did. I am only able to shitpost in 2 languages. I want them to be able to do it in 3.

Probably, but it's nothing special in Canada.

Do you really call that "spanish"? back to your shitty pre colon languagues and let our noble languague to us.

Better than the shit you speak.

What a cutie, shame this won't exist anymore and she'll be a hated minority in 20 years when she's walking around in a burka to prevent herself from being stoned to death by quintessentially German men.

you have to take a second language in school eventually

Learning another language at a young age is actually really good for brain development and helps understanding of their native language faster. I just don't know which second language I want my kids to learn yet.

Your Spanish sounds as retarded as Britbong """english"""

Stupid nigger.

Are you mad because unlike you, Mexicans DON'T sound like lisping homosexuals?

My children were taken away from me because the courts are fucked.

So no. They're being raised by a single mother who poisons them against me to hate me and will probably grow to be fucked now. I'm less worried about them speaking two languages and more praying they don't end up with mental diseases.

Try Chinese, you stupid kangaroo faggot.

Yeah, I don't see why you wouldn't give your kid a second language if you have the option. It's easy as hell for them to learn. If your first language isn't English you literally have no excuse.

>Wasting brain space on learning another language

Yes, it's a useful skill.

I know you're trying to insult me but it's probably the best language for them to learn. For the same reason you're speaking English right now you fucking dropkick beaner cunt whose country is only known for mowing America's lawns.

Being bilingual is patrician as fuck, but honestly all you need is English. Every other language is just a meme.

>noble languague
Spanish is an arabian rape child, poor Latin the things you had to endure. ;_;

he means that Chinese is your wife's language

Try teaching them proper English bloody bogan

I'll teach my kid how to lurk and shitpost on Ylilauta

No French is worthless

The only point to learn it is to get a high paid government job that requires you to be bilingual

GOD BLESS

>letting them waste it on liberal arts

fucking cuck, bet you call yourself a redblooded american

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

no. English is the only relevant language.

i'm to intelligent to be monolingual

My wife's family is Austrian though.

>make a suggestion
>this ausfaggot considers it an insult

I thought Australians weren't faggots.

They will learn hebrew, so that they can speak directly to their masters. That will make them extra ordinary goys. Why even bother with english.

Then tell me what's wrong with the German language.
I'm only talking about the language here, and until now, our language remains intact.

I will raise my children to be feminist and bilingual

I hope you don't find an american wife. It's obvious you taco lovers just want citizenship.

Of course.

>tfw to intelligent to another language

Your weak bantz aren't an insult Jose.

hahaha, i like how excited she becomes when she gets something right.

being able to say hi how are you and counting to 10 is not bilingual...

What other language?
>inb4 spanish

I genuinely worry that there will not be any German speakers left in the world in 50 years

You're a lisping faggot for sure.

That wasn't even bantz or an insult, you dumbass retard.

You're just as bad as a fucking Americuck.

>Implying German won't be extinct in twenty years

The world is going to be four or five languages in a few decades.

English, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic, and maybe Russian.

Guess what'll be spoken in Europe?

Trilingual: Italian, genoese and latin

If I marry a foreigner then yes. Then I suppose my kids will know 3 languages. Since everyone learns English.(except ofc if I get an Anglo gf)

the dream is to get a qt asian gf to love and cherish though and get 3-5 kids with her

your brain must be too small

yes english and german ofc

should I still try to learn russian from my parents? i neglected to do it when I was younger, but russia seems a lot more based than this shit right now

That face...I'm reminded of a little Merkel

>these pissweak bantz
Wew lad

Jokes on you, I grew up trilingual

Not having any children and working hard to scare many people I know from getting married and having kids.

So many mexicans in this thread

Well, considering Standard German has replaced Frisian and Low German in a time span of about 100 years, it will take a bit longer until it really dies off. But it will "evolve" into something ugly if this trend continues, that is for sure.
But don't worry, in 50 years, I will probably still be around if a bullet doesn't pierce me.
It really made me think, the fact that there are more Low German speakers in the US than in Germany.

Yeah, it's so cute how excited she gets when she counts to 10

The mom has a really strong American accent though

Fuckin' eh! I tried to tell this to my wife, but she some how finds "articles" saying how useful French is. I swear if she puts my youngest in French Immersion behind my back I am walking out the door and not looking back. Tired of being a fucking cuck.

she's 3 tho

>the dream is to get a qt asian gf and get Elliot Rodgers and Kelly Balthazar kids with her

> Low German
> High German

wut

Yeah, but out of all the peoples of the Earth, I'd probably be least worried about the Amish going extinct. I was thinking more Germany and Austria in my other post.

>my wife's family
fucking cuck

I will only ever consider breeding if I can afford to raise my spawn in Japan, South Korea, or Singapore. Everywhere else is full of disgusting political-correct cunts who want to suck muslim cock, or a shithole.

Sure, I did it, so will my kids

Spaniards are the Hispanic masterrace you fucking Mexigoblin.

Canadian French is pretty different from the French in France anyway.

Monolingual subhumans can't think like normal people. Look it up, they confuse their little words with reality so they can't function like healthy humans. Bilingualism physically changes how the brain processes data and therefore sees the world. In a monolingual brain the abstractions are limited by the vocabulary while the bilingual brain abstracts even further seeing through the lies of the language jew.

doesn't matter

are you monolingual retards so stupid that you think this is how language acquisition works?

for 3 year olds, to attain fluency requires around knowing 40k or so words. you will NEVER make them fluent by getting them even to 1k words a year. do you not understand this?

teaching kids requires full immersion. there's no fucking gradual approach that works because the pace is too slow relative to their attention spans

Problem with them is they had no fathers thought, not that they were half-white half-asian

>2016
>having kids

It's the exact same in written form.

the mom says that the kids go to a German immersion day care, they only speak German there

Why?

English is the truth.

that's actually not true

it just happens to be that kids with more developed brains are more capable of learning a second language

similar studies find that second language acquisition SLOWS brain development. but that's because the study ppulation was low iq mexicans who have trouble mastering a single language, let alone two

>to be bilingual?
That's degenerate.
My children will be straight, as God made them.

Yes. Wife is Russian, so my kids will speak English and Russian.

I want teach my future children to speak Polish from their 5-7 yo.

No. Jesus does not approve

Maybe, but the grammar, etc. are pretty different. French-Canadian cousin went to France and people though he was a German tourist.

/facepalm

I speak 4 languages.. wtf you talk?

>muh bantz

Seek help, buddy.

I learned Spanish for my Spaniard girlfriend (though she speaks English perfectly)
But I hate how she speaks
I can't get over it

The shitty lisping and the endless SHHHHHH
ESHPAÑA
Christ

Of course. Personnally, my father started teaching me English when I was 4, and it definitely helped me a lot. And since my fiancée is Japanese, our kids will have to be bilingual early.

all foreign languages should be ended.

>bilingual

Try quadrilingual, like any normal person would

Ne, ĉar kiam la hebreoj montriĝos sin ili detruos la anglan kaj farigos ĉiu paroli Esperanton.

All these assblasted Beanie weenies

So you're going to buy into the kikes anti-family propaganda and help contribute to Bill Gates's depopulation scheme instead? Cool.

You are clearly unfit to be a parent anyway.

>I learned Spanish for my Spaniard girlfriend
does she at least let you watch or are you confined to the shed?

I know, right? Only plebs can distinguish there.

yuo're dumb

I'm a (((childhood educator))) and this kid can't speak german. there's no spontaneous usage of the language, mastery of universalized concepts, breadth of knowledge, etc.

is that vid an advertisement for the daycare or something?

THIS is what language learning looks like for tots

youtube.com/watch?v=pmq3KZYrChw

almost any (((educational))) program you see is full of shit meant to overcharge you and end up not teaching your kids squat. take it from me.

It's good idea useful skill to make some money or get better job.

No, it's just the accent that is different. You can read something written by a French Canadian author or by a French author and the grammar and orthography will be the same for both.

t. speaker of Canadian French

No.

You do all right bro

Kek. You can't even image how wierd this language for us.
But I know it as L2. Polish is more actual for me.

Also USA will not speak English at 2100. Only maybe afroamericans.
I hope some will speak Spanish, some Irish.