i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 20
>US says it concluded its anti-ISIS campaign in Libya
>Syrian govt allows UN to monitor Aleppo evacuation
>Russia’s aerospace group wipes out 62,000 terrorist targets since Syria campaign’s start
>SAA enters east Aleppo neighborhoods for first time in 4 years
>Former opposition militants in Syria vow to help rebuild Damascus

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
web.archive.org/web/20161220212616/https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syrian-children
washingtonpost.com/world/explosion-at-cairo-church-kills-at-least-20-injures-35-officials-say/2016/12/11/fa01d7c2-7f2e-4a94-8612-fd6d5c7f4901_story.html?utm_term=.1efa91e6b38b
youtu.be/t4DhVSQQ7Hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he going to behead that child and then rape his corpse?

5th for FUCK ASSAD

fuck off spammer

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

(post Onur pics pls, need more for my collection)

First for Anzu :3

nah

Fuck Israel

disgusting

only pedos like this gross bitch

>Also this thread needs more gay suheil
agree

breaks my heart ppl are born with deformities like this

yeah, go to your antarctic moonbase like you promised and stop shitting up Sup Forums with your linkspam and repeatedly failed predictions

Yes, but you haven't explained to me how Assad's regime is a secular with a completely free government and why I should support them, just because the alternative is worse and the Zionists want a weaker Syria.

Kys Kangaroo fucker and Mongol inbred. Anzu is based and cute.

sg>ug

S O O N

it's not "spam" any more than /sg/ is spam. in fact, /sg/ is far more ubiquitous.

>repeatedly failed predictions

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

just a matter of time

it's the same conflict

Because Bashar is daddy and Asma is mummy.

5 years from now you'll look back and truly see what a fucking faggot you really are

yes it is spam, and not only that, you're advertising your shit tier spam in another thread because nobody pays attention to your threads organically because you've always been fucking wrong

So we're resorting to leader worship now?

wat

/ug/ doesnt make the t*rks salty though :^)

awwww......that boy is adorable!!!!

I didn't know I had to do that. Why do I have to do that?

>>US says it concluded its anti-ISIS campaign in Libya

Oh shi

You shouldn't be posting in /sg/ if you need an explanation as why the government being overthrown is a bad thing. The implications in the middle east aside a jihadi controlled Syria would emulate a taliban run Afghanistan and would mean terrorists have direct and unrestricted access to the Mediterranean

By calling it a regime you already have a pre-determined view, so let it out.

By secular, its the same as western countries, free to follow and practice whatever religion you feel like. Now in the Middle East that is rare and is on record as being the last country in the middle east where Christians can celebrate Christmas openly and the next day Muslims celebrate Eid openly.

Some people dont like Assad, but use examples of Iraq and Libya to see what Syria will turn into and it will be worse, why?

Because in Islam Syria is a sacred land, so muslims from all over the world will be coming to join the jihad(as they are), not just in Syria but to neighbouring countries.

Is it true that ASSad captured CIA agents and named them?

Probably not.

There's no point in continuing last I checked Libyan forces had reduced ISIS to like a neighbourhood or completely destroyed them.

Which country in the middle east is most likely to destroy Israel and make Jerusalem ground zero of a nuclear explosion? That's who I want to support.

I said Israel's government has the highest HDI and its politics can be called quite secular, compared to its surrounding countries. I also said it has the freest democracy, much more freer than Syria's and you called me a Jew.
Now considering that this general says that the Jews benefit a lot from Assad's overthrow, while lose a lot from him staying in power, why should I prefer Assad and his Syrian government to say Israel?

is anzu still alive, i got blocked on twitter for some reason

time will tell. "you decide your own level of involvement". stay mad

US/NATO vs. Russia in both cases.

>the alternative is worse and the Zionists want a weaker Syria
Bingo, you answered your own question.
What do you want, for us to do the research for you? How Assad is better towards the religious minorities of Syria than feral jihadis?
Do you want for us to explain how the kikes have plans of expansion and their choice of achieving this is by dividing the populace before entering?
or are you simply shitposting to get (you)'s?
Just shut your daft mouth up

>supporting zionists
wew

Source : Turkey has dropped the condition of removing the Syrian regime and gave priority on fighting "terrorism" after RU/Turkish meeting.

Idlib next, cmon Souriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ITS OVER

Dude, I don't care what you think or want. I'm just shitposting. You're totally free to like Israel, that's fine by me. I have no real inclination to convince you of anything else.

>you're advertising your shit tier spam in another thread

for several reasons. 1, it is relevant to syria. see the post on Israel/Russia/Syria/Hezbollah/etc.

syria is part of a greater conflict brewing

2, the same type of people drawn to a military/strategic thread would be drawn to a ww3 thread

3, /sg/ usually reaches bump limit, maximizing exposure. people deserve a chance to escape. if you don't like it, then don't click on it. it's a free market, quit whining

>The implications in the middle east aside a jihadi controlled Syria would emulate a taliban run Afghanistan and would mean terrorists have direct and unrestricted access to the Mediterranean
That's not the threat, they can already roam freely via Libya or Turkey. The issue a jihadi controlled Syria would make is neverending conflict and an inability to retaliate against the jews. All leading to even more refugees to Europe.

web.archive.org/web/20161220212616/https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-eva-bartletts-claims-about-syrian-children

nah famalam ug was lit cause theyre were way more social media posts and videos and general info coming out of donbass

>the kikes have plans of expansion
just like the Hizbullah does, even though they're a Shia paramilitary while Syria is a country with a Sunni majority?
Okay sure, Assad keeps his subhuman populace from chimping out, why was he so ineffective in comparison to the Chinese to the protests that happened at Tiananmen Square, if he knew that the Jews would take any advantage from weakening him? Why couldn't he have avoided the war altogether?

So now he's going to stay in power, and his whole country is in ruins. How do the Jews benefit from all this?

Christians cant celebrate in Egypt? Iraq? There's no government policy banning such thing nor widespread public movements against them, the only fears and attacks stem from terrorists enabled by weak state security.

Yep she posts lots of cute pictures frequently :3

>oh look, she's a shill, who would've guessed, i mean her view of the conflict was so balanced and not black and white at all.

Iraqi Christians celebrate Christmas alright. Only it happens in Sweden these days. (thx murica)

Memes, lybia is a den of human traffickers while montenegro/albania of drug dealers.
Just recently they seized a cargo with hundred kilos from the balkans.

KEK
but seriously bro if thats a trap you have issues

>Iraq
Nineveh and shit is overrun by Islamic State
>Egypt
regular pogroms against copts and the gov turns a blind eye, gov is still sunni as fuck despite being official secular

Just fuck off you stupid autist.
I explained they want to divide the people before they conquer and looking at the map of Syria right now they succeded with dividing it quite nicely.

I'm 100% certain you're Charlie India Alpha posting without name.

>Hasty Generlization
Just like every Jew is a messianic Zionist who belief that Moses existed, so does every Sunni and Shia want a caliphate for their own sect.
>shitposting
ah yes.
Egypt is one of the most repressive countries in the world. It was headline news there for weeks that al-Sisi, a Sunni by belief attended a Christian mass for like 10 minutes. A few years back, a Christian bishop was brought out on state television and public shamed and forced to apologize for suggesting that some parts of the Quran could've been added after the recitation.
Sounds like a very open, secular country to me.

>supporting the zionist entity
>not supporting zionism
wew

>VQlM9kcR

Lmao yeah iirc a huge number of Assyrians made it to the Scandinavian countries, how do they act there btw? You don't hear about them on the news like Somalis and other mudskins but I doubt they integrate perfectly.

I dont disagree but ISIS have been effectively reduced there, the trafficking and stuff is all criminal related as opposed to Jihadi.

>you stupid autist
How rude. And how exactly will Israel would've conquered Syria? They woud've just swallowed all of Syria within their borders once Assad would've been toppled and the Sunni Jihadist group taken over? Sounds bulletproof to me.

>bitch
>she

>how do they act there btw
Assyrians are mafiosos.

lina arabi is probably a swedish assyrian

Christian areas in Nineveh have been liberated most will end up celebrating while displaced in other cities, there's also a sizeable population still in Baghdad.

Look i am Pro Assad and pro SAA, but even i know that both sides have killed innocents, at the end of day there is a war going on in urban populations.

I dont know how anyone can deny it.

But the SAA kill people accidentally either by wrong co-ordinates, poor intel etc.

But we know the rebels kill people not just by accident, but based on ethnicity,sect, religion and so many other reasons. They purposely go out to kill certain groups of people, they rape and pillage.

Many massacres, true massacres of large amount of bodies buried by FSA/Al Nusra have been uncovered so many times.

Most of the population want to live under government control vesus rebel control.

But dont deny that the SAA have killed innocents, but the saying goes "innocents are he first victims of war"

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS!

I want her to post pics she's probably a Syrian qt

She's posted pics in the past. Amazing body, spends a lot of time at the gym, but eats a lot too.

topkek

A freaking bomb went off in a Church, that was purposely put there on the womens side a few days ago.

Why can't they just leave the Christians alone?

obviously the game is to keep the arabs and others fragmented so as not to gang up on israel. now israel is most worried about the iranian axis because it has proven itself to be the biggest regional adversary. the destabilisation of syria serves israeli interests as the israelis themselves have said time and again. they've teamed up with the saudis and sunni states to weaken iran's claim to regional hegemony. that's why we have a huge clusterfuck in syria. i think what triggers westerners in /sg/ to support assad is the simplistic and shallow portrayal of muh poor rebels and muh poor opposition and muh lovely democracy being shilled by out newsoutlets, as if they weren't independent media at all but simply a propaganda arm of (((our))) foreign policy which has now managed to cause the biggest refugee crisis in europe since ww ii not to mention several terrorist attacks. assad stood for stability and secularism, the democratic moderate headchoppers stand for anarchy, refugees and terrorism.

>Assyrians
>how do they act there btw
I imagine sitting on public welfare.
Whether or not, Assad's government is still aligned with an Alawite minority.
Both Christians and Sunnis are still allowed to be MPs in both the Israeli parliament and Syrian government.
Both are messianic cults and aren't secular. Where do I go next? Redpill me /sg/, I've already read those wordpress and other blog links written by scholars, I imagine.

Go ask the brains behind the greater israel plans, i'm sure they'd love to tell you how they will conquer. Now fuck off with that jew-neutral shit, we're not having it.

LOOOOL

And all of them are fighting for AQ

I suppose the whole factcheck focuses entirely on this one detail, maybe to try and discredit the journalist.

u actually think israel's end game is territorial expansion? pfft.

They honestly want Christians to convert or die.

They want it to be a pure land, only for their own people, and not just muslims, since theres different sects, but only muslims with their type of belief, Salafi/Wahabi, basically like Saudi Arabia, who actually have a 'Religious Police' to arrest you if you are doing something Islamically wrong.

I have spoken to muslims in the UK who agree, that why are Christians there anyway?, its a 'Muslim country'

Amazing and sickening how people can think like this.

well it does a good job of doing so because making such outrageous claims which are so easily disproved kind of expose her as a shill. she's not objective, she has an agenda.

link for the bomb in a church in Cairo.

washingtonpost.com/world/explosion-at-cairo-church-kills-at-least-20-injures-35-officials-say/2016/12/11/fa01d7c2-7f2e-4a94-8612-fd6d5c7f4901_story.html?utm_term=.1efa91e6b38b

secular in this instance simply means freedom of religion and freedom from religious persecution, and freedom from sharia law, gender segregation, religious morality police, enforced veiling, banning of alcohol, etc

if the salafist rebels have their way none of that will be the case

then why are those muslims in the UK, a white country

Tbf the only way Assad can further secure peace is by negotiating with the seculars. It's worked for pockets around Damascus and it worked for groups of Milititants recently captured in E. Aleppo. Mind you this being genuine reconciliation and not just green busing them to Idlib, heck I even read that some surrendered rebel groups sought to change sides and fight for the SAA. Assad needs to continue things like this to win his country back, playing wack a mole in Iraq has failed there's no reason it would be any different in Syria. That was claimed by ISIS so I don't see how the government is at fault. I'm not a shill for dictatorship I barely support Assad and the shit other people ITT are blaming on Sisi's government is abhorrent but terror attacks are hard to prevent.

Because the goddamn kikes want them there.

Tbqh i think so yeah. For now, they've got pieces of Palestine to bulldoze but what happens when Palestine is conquered? Do i think they will go for their Greater Israel plan over a decade? Nah, more like centuries of slow territorial expansion (think Golan Heights-tier expansion each 20'th year or so.) Anyone trusting Israel to not do this is an imbecille.

>fucking implying

He looks like a nice guy
Bro-tier

There's a shit ton of Muslims in the UK because "muh commonwealth"

Muslims from Pakistan and India are to the UK what Mexicans are to America and it's reaching levels of crazy.

>Not an argument

>>US says it concluded its anti-ISIS campaign in Libya

lol whut

kek

>no AQ idiology
HAHAHAH

Republican Mystic™ here

Is he a Good Guy™ or a Bad Guy™?

Looked much cooler without the beard.

Gulen should be returned to Turkey we benefit in no way from hosting him.

If Israel gets away with it, then it will just show how helpless all those surrounding anti-Zionist countries are with all their posturing.

Israel will just annex all of Palestine and evict all those Palestinians, even with the Palestinians having 2+ kids each.

Agreed, but putting him on trial in Turkey will make things much worse...

From the T-4 Airbase
Intense fights
youtu.be/t4DhVSQQ7Hc

Ayy

What's up with influx of this kind of poster. And with this type of poster i mean well informed and well mannered but having a malignant and disruptive agenda. like and the kikenadian. Certainly not normal behaviour for /sg/.

Rare tiger. His smile looks a lot more genuine than in the stuff coming out now. It was simpler time no doubt

>Kikenadian
>malignant and disruptive agenda
Sounds like paranoia to me.

I got accused of being a Zionist and Jews just for not following this general's stance on the war. Sounds more like a safe space to me.

To a normal person, if I'm against Assad, it sounds more level-headed to accuse me of being a Sunni rather than a Zionist.

>If Israel gets away with it, then it will just show how helpless all those surrounding anti-Zionist countries are with all their posturing
That's why you're subvertly causing division among them.

Are you actually extracting information to better your global domination hivemind? Since you already seem to know everything.

Fuck Assad. He is a killer of his own people.
He has GASSED over 2,000 OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.
His BARREL BOMBS have KILLED THOUSANDS of CIVILIANS.
He doesnt care if he points his guns at a daycare or at ISIS. BTW 90% of the time he says he is fighting 'terrorists' or 'ISIS' he is in fact fighting moderate opposition who took up arms against him due to ATROCITIES committed by him on their communities.
They both look the same to him. HE is the REAL ISIS.
Over 4 million people FLED SYRIA, BECAUSE of HIS GENOCIDAL TACTICS.
He SHOT PROTESTERS who were UNARMED, and RELEASED TERRORISTS to DESTABILIZE THE OPPOSITION.
The SAA are nothing but child killing THUGS.
The Syrian Airforce bombs vital infrastructure such as HOSPITALS and SCHOOLS to demoralize THEIR OWN CITIZENS.
Its a shame that small groups such as Al-Nusra smear the name of the Opposition.