BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA: “If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates...

>BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA: “If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country,”

yahoo.com/news/obama-this-is-going-to-be-a-browner-country-144322201.html

Burgers, what are you going to do about the abysmal birth rates amongst whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article85591172.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program
youtu.be/7Pq-S557XQU?t=7m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

encourage it

Pro-tip: once the US falls, multiculturalism will be 100% proven not to work

become brazil 2.0.

It's not about white birth rate. The problem is that the minorities aren't using birth control.
There seriously needs to be madatory birth control handouts for women as a preventitive measure so we don't have children being born that eat up all the welfare.

>There seriously needs to be madatory
Stopped reading right there
Totalitarianism is a fucking meme and so are you

But it's true, whites are having no more than 1 or 2 children, while poor families get high figures consistently.
I'm sorry, but this freedom at all costs is destroying us! If being forced is the alternative, we prefer to be free and destroy everything in the process. It has to stop at some point, we can't continue functioning like viruses forever.

trump is doing massive tax cuts for two parent(white) with kids to encourage them to have more

>In 2015, 50.3 percent of children younger than 5 were minorities.

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article85591172.html

It's not rocket science.

There """country""" is lost and good fucking riddance even in a white majority they just kept fucking up Europe the WASP will soon be gone from this world thank God

>The freedom at all costs meme
Kys fuck I hate burgers

Birth control is bad news. Niggers are too stupid to use it effectively but smart whitey can.

>It's not rocket science.
Its because King Nigger gives free gibs from the gubment when ghetto nigs pop out 20 kids. They literally get MORE money for it.
>Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Some forms of tolitarianism are for the greater good, like vaccinating kids. We should aim for a sustainable birthrate from all groups for the betterment of all groups. The population growth rate should match or be slower than our economic growth rate.

I don't think that's it. Men from all races would opt not to use the condom if given the chance. It would be easier to give the females birth control. Or lace their food with it in the local highschools.

Thank you for reminding us based Obama that we are not doing enough.

That sounds like a dare.

>>BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA: “If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country,”

hes right, which is why you must simultaneously do what you can to promote white birth rates, ie:
>destroy feminism
>remove women from the workplace
>remove womens legal rights (except abortion)
>end welfare to multiplying nogs
>encourage right wing immigrants from other nations: there are millions of white south africans with decent birth rates and conservative backgrounds that could be saved from the impending destruction, the country will fall apart and those able bodied white people will just end up moving to england instead. take them now before that happens
>discourage race mixing and the multicut
>discourage consumerism and white spending their shekels/time on degenerate behavior such as pursuing video games or materialism/hedonism
>correctly identify and remove the source of 90% of the above stated problems: jews

theres your white ethnostate murica, maga

>even in a white majority they just kept fucking up Europe

When in the fuck did we become Germany all of a sudden? You Eurocucks are delusional. Germany fucked up Europe twice, we rebuilt many western European nations with our own money, prevented the commies from annexing you, and all of a sudden "we fucked up Europe."

I fucking hate you Eurocucks and I legitimately hope Muslims rape and kill more of you pompous retards.

Refugees welcome best day of my life. Ahmed needs to kill more of you cuckolds.

What Obama doesn't know is that I stopped pulling out with random sluts a few month back

>promoting white birth rate
Not the answer. You will end up with more hungry trailer trash.
You need to curb the birth rates from all groups and limit immigration so that population growth comes slower than economic growth.

there's a very interesting part about this in the Selfish Gene. basically genes for having 10000 kids are weeded out naturally by not being able to take care of them all. but welfare breaks that system, so now you can have 10000 kids who will have 10000 kids etc. until we run outta food. then its gg

trump is going to round the niggers up into extermination camps and enslave the ones that survive.

wtf I hate democracy now

But seriously, if you gullible hacks think MORE bureaucracy is required to fix the problem of white extinction, then you can go right along and fuck off.
Why don't we let the system collapse and declare open season on undesirables?

take away welfare and the brown breeding ends,

whites reproduce at below replacement fertility. this leads to declining economic size which will cause a shortage of labour. the globalists will have NO CHOICE at that point but to start importing shitskins.

have you been paying zero attention to europe? they opened the flood gates because they have socialized economies that require stable populations. without the next generation to pay taxes, you cant keep the old people healthy and fed.

that is the problem the entire white race is facing, not enough white children growing up to take care of the ageing boomers.

this isnt that hard, it has nothing to do with economic growth rates relative to population rates. it takes 18 years to grow a full adult, you can create millions of jobs in 18 months. supply always responds fastest, this is basic economics 101,

job supply will always outpace job demand, rapidly in fact. if you make white babies there will be jobs for them

what are we going to do???? LAW AND ORDER mother fucker + have 3 pure boys who will create many a g-child who will make many more ! everything comes full circle in the end

>cut off the only means of living allowance for a group of people already on the verge of societal collapse thereby sparking urban riots across the country
I wish a nigga would

>unironically thinking anarchy will fix the issue
I bet you haven't even read Leviathan, democuck. Notice how monarchist Europe was 100% white Christian.

personalized nanotech cerebral racialized weaponry targeting systems

>mfw Mexican-American
>mfw breeding with my white gf and having tons of half-white kids with her

there's literally nothing you can do to stop me

substitute it with a higher nigger killing rate.

END WELFARE = DONE

>notice how when Europe didn't have a global mass media, global communications and commercial airplanes it was 100% white
Really made me think

and like always the only ones they have the balls to attack is themselves and guilt ridden white liberals
let them

I won't be pissed unless you raise your kid like a degenerate asshole and have him or her cry and scream in Spanish while waiting in line at the supermarket because your poor ass was to broke to buy your kid one of those chocolate wonderballs the darkies love so much

BROWNED. Atta boy. Make sure the kid speaks Spanish.

>you can create millions of jobs in 18 months
And you can also lose those jobs or innovate new ways to do them at a cheaper cost. A business owner does not have to hire people or create jobs for people simply because those people exist.

The answer isn't to flood the market with workers by ramping up births and it won't ever be. That's illogical and it's going to result in the same issues as the current immigration problem, but with a different skin color. The solution literally is to curb population growth from everyone , and maximize economic output. When we reach the point where we have everything fully automated and we can have enough to go around and feed all the mouths that need to be fed, then we can talk about increasing birth rates.

once America is no longer majority white, it is simply no longer American. it's an economic platform for everyone in the world to come consume and attack the historical people and culture of this country.

I have no connection with minority majority America. All of these people came after the 1965 immigration act which means they came here FOR MONEY

I don't understand, why do you not have standards?

We can't undo it but we can diminish the effects of it

Isn't that the same reason your Guinea/Polack/Mick/Kike/Any Other Slur That Applies grandparents came to this country?

>freaking out about browning nations

Brown people are great to have as gardeners, maids, builders etc. They are also consumerist as fuck meaning they're walking profit machines. The only whites that hate the brownification are neets and working class ppl.

I saw the forest from the trees years ago. I have a job that brown ppl physically cannot do because of their sub 90 iqs. I live in a gated white neighbourhood and brown people do all the shit for me I can't be fucked doing.

i'm college educated with a great career, im sure i can throw some of those in the cart

standards? what do you mean? my gf is a qt

We aren't living in a free-society, though. The United States has one of the largest and most intrusive governments in human history. Welfare, income tax, and other communist bullshit are the only reason minorities have been able to pump out so many kids at the expense of whites.

The US hasn't been free since the 1950s, which unsurprisingly yielded the largest population spike for white children in the country's history.

They eventually assimilated when they realized WASPs weren't meant to be fucked with
non-Whites on the other hand realized that they have an entire army of while guilt liberals to hide behind, so they reap the benefits of social welfare, higher wages than the shithole they came from, all the while crying for even more accommodation

I like Browning.

Kek. Pretty gay, bro.

>white faggots fap to 2d jap toons and bang traps
>proud mestizo/castizo has many babies

"omg muh white race guys!!"

>And you can also lose those jobs or innovate new ways to do them at a cheaper cost. A business owner does not have to hire people or create jobs for people simply because those people exist.

we already went through an industrial revolution, guess what the populations increased what 10 fold?

>The answer isn't to flood the market with workers by ramping up births and it won't ever be
never said that i said whites need to reach replacement levels which they are not at, learn to read properly.

>The solution literally is to curb population growth from everyone
more liberal fucken delusion. good luck telling shitskin africans mudslimes and poos to stop making babies, they literally follow religions that tell them to conquer though birth rates and call themselves names like "boko haram" which means reject western values, ie your dumbshit "hurr nobody make babies" delusion.

not going to happen

Doubt it, you would think people would learn from the suffering of countries today.

>They eventually assimilated when they realized WASPs weren't meant to be fucked with
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

All of your descendents will be handily mowed down in cold blood and forgotten by the inevitable white nationalist death squads that will take over once the economy finally tanks.

Congrats?

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Anyways you can't solve this with breeding, all that would do is cause 'inflation' in the population of the country. Which is already going to be bad because of automation in the 21st century.

ur a cheeky cunt m8

>unironically buying into the race war meme

>white nationalist death squads

k

Hahahah BLACKED

>birth control mandatory

I hope you mean sterilization. Want to immigrate to the US? Fine if you pass screening but we are going to sterilize you.

No but seriously non whites will be eliminated if they can't not overpopulate the world or stay in their containment countries.

Not true.
It worked very well for the brown people.

I guarantee your skull will be cracked open.

The issue is that mass immigration causes inequality to skyrocket, and does lead to a kind of replacement effect, much like what happened during the first era of mass immigration, the late 19th century up to about 1920. New immigrants are willing to work for lower wages than the established population, in part because of lower expectations and in part because of remitting their money to their home country, where costs are cheaper (which is what Poles, Italians, etc. did). We managed to get this under control with the New Deal, which had also required drastically limiting immigration from levels which had previously gone unchecked (aside from Chinese exclusion). That’s how we got a more equal society, and general prosperity, from the 40s through most of the 70s, when neoliberal globalism started taking hold again. Even leftists like Chomsky have noted that the idea of the US as an immigrant society causes people to embrace inequality.

>white nationalist death squads
Unnecessary. When the economy tanks the beaners will leave on their own and the niggers will get straight to killing each other.

Now the walled cities of the white nationalists on the other hand...

We have laws to stop people from doing things detrimental to society.

Poor people shitting out welfare leechs and criminals is detrimental to society and there should be a law against it.

>being this edgy

>They are also consumerist as fuck
The ones that live with 37 of them in a 1 bedroom apartment?

Keep posting m8. I've got a folder full of laughing whore pictures.

>Burgers, what are you going to do about the abysmal birth rates amongst whites?

white Republicans are almost 3 children per woman
white Democrats are barely 1
also when we stop choking the working and middle classes the white people there will make more babies

>he is this delusional
come on m8, america will devolve into brazil peacefully

That really dehumanizes the kid
It's not their fault they were born to fuck ups

A large part of the problem is high taxes. It's siphoning off income, leaving people less comfortable with the idea of raising a child. The people who dont care about having children are those who receive handouts, in fact they are more likely to have children because it increases their benefits. If Trump does lower taxes and reduce welfare I have a feeling those statistics will change.

>Otherwise, I fully encourage the final solution. Can we start meming Hitler back into existence?

I think what a lot of what people are missing is that all the multicultural countries of the West are projected to drop significantly in quality of life and become politically irrelevant in the coming decades (not just my opinion). Homogeneous countries are going to rise as the major powers. You can cheer this on if you want, but your descendants will undoubtedly be living in the new 3rd world. It has nothing to do with the country being white or brown but because it'll be both at the same time and divided and powerless.

Repeat of Eisenhower's Operation Wetback to boot out 40 million illegal spics will do a lot to counter the shitstaining of America.

>We managed to get this under control with the New Deal, which had also required drastically limiting immigration from levels which had previously gone unchecked

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program

Really makes you think doesn't it?

>we already went through an industrial revolution, guess what the populations increased what 10 fold?
youtu.be/7Pq-S557XQU?t=7m10s

lol ok

>you

Fuck lots of white QTs

>create a massive labor shortage on the west coast that can't be filled by millennials with weak knees

Confirms the white genocide agenda.

>Claim to be anti "racist"(Jewish word btw)
>Propose breeding whites out which only make up 9% of world population anyway

Birth rates jumped during the industrial revolution because there were economic gains. It wasnt the other way around like you seem to be implying. We didn't see economic gains because everyone decided to have 10x the amount of kids all of a sudden.
>white need to reach replacement levels
Agreed, but this shouldn't be something like forcing whites to breed such that among the next generation 60% of the children born are white. If people want to mix they can. The goal should be to keep the total numbers of kids being born at a reasonable level. Not to fight the other groups.
>boko haram nonsense
We don't have to deal with this if we shut down borders and vet immigrants with such ideology. And yes, the answer is we literally tell them to stop making babies or else they're going to jail. This can be done by simply handing out birth control on the front end to young adults and then creating a law which states that applying for welfare when you have two or more dependents (or whatever is above the economic sustainability) will result in mandatory vasectomy or tubal litigation of both the male and female responsible for the children who need welfare. This way, families which have fallen on hard times can still get social support they need, but it discourages people from abusing the system through child birth. Also in this way it excuses women who may have had an accident and have fallen on hard times (someone with one child), but punishes someone with multiple who is clearly fucking up repeatedly.

You do realize that Europe has a ridiculous population density.

We don't have to stop immigration we can allow millions and millions and millions of white migrants

European countries will fall first simply by not having guns to defend themselves. I'd say France, if FN don't win, will probably be first to go. They've got a pretty massive Muslim population. And they're even angrier than Muslims are normally simply because of Burqa laws.

I'm going to get rich and have a harem of women and make them white.

I will create a research facility and clone an army of white. They will not be perfect, but they will be trained each to their wish and natural ability.

>Propose breeding whites out which only make up 9% of world population anyway
I think I missed this part, did it get edited out of the article?

I love freedom, but to be completely honest a little bit of totalitarianism might be necessary to save freedom in the long run. Minorities overwhelmingly vote for more government, it would be the interest of a free society to limit as many as possible.

>pic related

Honestly, the west is pretty much done at this point. Nothing short of ethnic cleansing or forceful deportation will change that.
Your only hope is to work on immigrating to somewhere like Poland, Russia, or maybe Iceland.

Other still functioning governments and militaries will be perfectly happy to sit and watch us genocide our undesirables, I'm sure.

Definitely wouldn't be a UN task force sent to "restore order" or anything like that.

I hope you guys own and know how to operate a rifle. Look at this election. Look at this site. Look how divided the United States population is. Every day lazy pieces of shit like myself become less lazy as they age. People who want to live in a world that is stable, free and creative will organize. We will smash every nigger, spic, muslim, and globalist skull so the world isn't fucking ruined by you abhorrent baboons. I-I swear!

niggers also abort more and end up in jail or most of their lives, just because there might be more doesn't mean we will ever see them.

>But seriously, if you gullible hacks think MORE bureaucracy is required to fix the problem of white extinction

No, most of what we have to do is simply reduce government. Specially, government benefits to blacks and Mexicans.

Then, we offer welfare bonuses to women receiving welfare for receiving sterilization treatments. Then were use Christian organizations to decry it in white communities, and progressive organizations to push it and facilitate treatment in da hood.

Stratfor predicts Eastern Europe will become the big powerhouse in Europe in the coming decades. Not the least bit surprising.

>U.S. businesses increasingly realized that provisions within the program ensured an increase of costs for the imported labor. The program mandated a certain level of wages, housing, food and medical care for the workers (all payable by the employers) that kept the standard of living above what many had in Mexico. This not only enabled many to send funds home to their families but also had the unintended effect of encouraging illegal immigration after the filling of quotas for official workers in the U.S.

>These new illegal workers could not be employed as part of the program, leaving them vulnerable to working for lower wages and without the benefits received by workers under the bracero program. This, in turn, had the effect of eroding the U.S. agricultural sector's support for the program in favor of hiring illegal immigrants to reduce costs. The advantages of hiring illegal workers included such workers' willingness to work for lower wages, without support, health coverage or in many cases legal means to address abuses by the employers for fear of deportation. Nevertheless, conditions for the poor and unemployed in Mexico were such that illegal employment motivated many to work in the United States illegally.

This part really activated my almonds.

>race war meme
What happened to the Armenians?
What happened to the Ionian Greeks?
What happened to the French in Haiti?
What's happening to the Boer?

The UN was a mistake, but at least blue helmets are an easy target

>self-proclaimed lazy piece of shit
>"YOU are ruining the world"

pottery

>Look another post!

>Right wing death squads
>We will smash every nigger, spic, muslim, and globalist skull

Did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you?