Why haven't you read this book yet Sup Forums ?

I see a lot of beta's on her complaining about
>muh can't find a red pilled girl

Do yourself a favour and pick up a copy of this and learn how to mould people.

This book is actually amazing, I strongly recommend it to anyone.

Is he related to Andrew Carnegie?

I have it on my kindle but I've been trying to get through Crime and Punishment.

This was a self-help book for autistic fuckers way back when. I've read it, it basically tells you to act like a dog. No advice in that book will help you land a woman. It'll turn you into a push over.

Nope

Maybe you're just to autistic to apply these tactics, they work wonders.

Americans have a reputation of being completely disingenuous with their smile and pretending to care about your problems and interests, all because of this book
What this book does is send a message to the world saying "Don't trust the man who uses these techniques, he's trying to dupe you into doing something that he wants you to under the guise of "mutual benefit" and fake positivity"

Give me the jist of it, boss

All it does is teaching you how to be fake

Found a non-retarded leaf

This book's advice is so specific and the techniques are so forced that they are immediately recognizable in any situation where they are deemed "appropriate" to use in the book
It's actually uncanny just how easy it is to see if a person is trying them on you, no man who's innately positive and caring will act the way this book urges you to

Dale?

Want to explain some more? What sort of techniques are we talking about?

Basically a self help book, that teaches you how to persuade people to your point of view and get them to change their minds, among other things.

It's great if you are in business or sales, but also is good for general relationships and friendships.

depends how outright you are with it, it's all about being subtle, and normies don't read stuff like this and have no idea, here in Aus anyway.

>he's trying to dupe you into doing something that he wants you to under the guise of "mutual benefit" and fake positivity"

This. The 48 laws of power is a way better read. At least it's honest about its end game. All of the "persuasion" books are just subversive manipulation between the lines. 48 just blatantly goes into it with those intentions.

That's because im a polish diaspora. It grinded my gears just reading this shit and reminded me of some freemason ass kisser a work.

I hope we can band together and kick muslim ass

Good book but its a long read.

It's a guide on how to be an insurance salesman in the 1930s. It's all very specific advice on networking and cold contacting, which makes a ton of sense considering the purpose of the book.

It's dumb to market it as a guide for general social skills, but people insist on doing it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about how it teaches you to be passive aggressive and not show it.Faking emotions and ideas in order to manipulate people the way you want to. Also, almost every single lesson in this book is literally common sense; Things like "don't forget someones name" or "tell someone the way (((you))) would do it rather that ordering them directly to do it", simple stupid things that a human being already does on a daily basis.

None of the people commenting have even read this fucking book....

This book has no secret techniques. It are principles you have heard over and over a million times in your life that are very valid and over looked.

People can sense bullshit a mile away. If you read this book, and are genuine with your intentions it will make you a better person. There is a reason every massively successful person has read it.

Warren buffet doesn't have a highschool diploma but he hangs a Dale Carnegie certificate in his office

Just a quick summary of the main principle that the book establishes: If you want someone to do something for you, act positive towards them, put on a smile and air of confidence, and present the issue that you want solved as THEIR OWN issue that THEY want to solve for THEMSELVES, and that you're here to help THEM solve THEIR problem.
Basically, manipulate the other person into doing what you want by obfuscating your own goals and faking appearances and manners

That's the gist of the main theme of hte book, it revolves around various facets of this technique and offers a few complementary things to go along with it

It is at its core a guide to manipulating people who are unaware of the technique you're using, and fooling them into believing that you actually give a shit about them, while in reality you don't and only care about furthering your own goal
It's disingenuous, obvious to a trained eye and promotes building relationships (mainly business, but the book expands a little bit into interpersonal applications as well) based on lies and manipulation instead of actual cooperation and honesty

Its just a book listing the rules of basic politeness. There's nothing sinister about it.

This book is pretty much how most cucknadians think and act. Being neutral and fake.

This, you sneakey fuckers

Honestly finished reading this book the other night. Read Men Are From Mars too.

I enjoyed it, to be honest.

>48 Laws to be a Disingenuous Faggot

Every minute you read this book, you become a bigger asshole.

> I can't understand basic reading

It says present your idea using the other person point oficina viene. ie ley them know what's in it for them.

What's wrong with that?

So really this only works on morons or otherwise people who would already be susceptible to any kind of manipulation you would use regardless if you read this book or not.

unrelated question, how did you become so good at communicating in english?

Fucking spic corrector:

Using the other person point of view...

yeh i read it
dont assum i wan to be friends with the majority of trash tho lmao

Moral of the story: any guy with confidence and charisma who cares moderately about his appearance can get 95% of women he wants.

But all in all, you really have to be a "good" person to start with. People who are actually in businesses aren't all evil and manipulative. They just want to earn money with minimal risk at the end of the day.

That is why businesses tend to go bankrupt; they don't TRUST each other. This book basically gives the reader the basic tools to build a bridge. Not a literal bridge.

This is actually my favorite book, my dad recommended it to me a few years ago.
It helped me get out of NEETdom.

you guys are retarded and havent even read it the key tenets are

Become genuinely interested in other people.

Smile.

Remember that people like the sound pf their own name

Listen..

Talk in terms of the other person's interests.

Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.

kys

That applies to Dale's book as well. 48 is just plain English. Influence People is the same thing but written in a way to make the author not look like an asshole (and the people that read it).

wow, what a genius insights, if only I had thought of that before

>you guys are retarded and havent even read it

It's pretty surreal having someone so adamant that I haven't read something I have. Get over it, I read the book and it's garbage.

Ivan you have to understand that in anglo countries, people don't appreciate getting threatened and coerced into doing shit. People would like to know why they should do something that someone asks them to do if the person asking them isn't their boss, particularly in the world of sales and business. This is why the anglosphere is more successful than Russia.

clearly some people dont
and he elaborates on each topic
its socialization 101 for spergs and other noobs

Ahh, yes.... The bible to the door-to-door sales people trying to sell their Herbal Life, Mary Kay, and Cutco.

no you havent retard.
it is completely compatible with trp and being an alpha. none of it makes you "act like a dog"

its basically
a conversation has two people dont forget that you autist the book

>Remember that people like the sound pf their own name
finally i know why some people irritate the fuck out of me. Must've read that book.
autists who haven't been conditioned to associate their name with positive followups are immune to this.

What the book teaches is how to mask your own intentions and present the goals YOU want as beneficial for the other person/business, not how to consider their interests and find a solution that would benefit both

That's about right, yeah

English is an easy language m8

Both of you misunderstand the message completely
None of the verbal tools the book teaches you are taught for the purpose of helping the other person/business, it is an analysis of effective ways to manipulate someone
It's not a book that promotes positive intent or anything of the sort

Yeah nah cunt
If you take positive to some yuppie asshole assuming they know what you want and finding a way they can use that information to further their own goals, you're sad

No. He was born Carnagey and changed the spelling to draw attention to himself.

you associate your name with negative emotions? lol

Lol dude they actually work really well on women. You just have to not be a clingy, autistic, insecure fuck to begin with.

english isnt even your first language ivan what the actual fuck. dont lecture me about misunderstanding you russian piece of shit.

It teaches you what people notice, like remembering their name and their interests, and considering their interests rather than yours. Your "alpha" (beta) tendencies are to avoid all that to seem cool.

>learning to treat everyone good

What a waste of energy. If at least 50% of the people deserved to be treated well then it would be a great book.

Any yet he clearly has a stronger grasp of it then you. You aborted British crime fetus

Haha, you can't learn how to be alpha from a book. And yes, he claims the inspiration for being a friend is by taking on the characteristics of his dog. Reread it, newfriend. You missed a big piece of the book.

its more likely you are both retarded

this

yeh nobody said that. proving your comprehension is legit shit tier.

I can vouch that this book is very good

I've only read a quarter so far and even that is very good

I should keep reading

It's really not. He's typing better than you.

Again Ivan, its clearly not written for Russians like yourself. Don't trash the book because you don't understand it.

You're assuming that the people who read the book don't care about the information that they get from the person with whom they're interacting. Most people actually reading the book do care about people and their life stories, the book simply tells you how to use that to your advantage.

I have that same version.

"ur both retarded i speak english" - australicunt argumentation
Good shit mate, I am completely defeated

Yeah, it's a book that teaches you how to take advantage of other people's problems and insecurities
Good summary

i tk u 2 the bar
its shorthand candyass, im not writing my dissertation

Holy shit i actually read this book when i was an autistic kid and it changed my life. It taught me to smile all the fucking time so that people like me cos i'm the happy guy, and to relate to everybody on a superficial level even though i actually hate them. As a successful adult autist who can pass off as chad i would recommend this to all my young autists who want to be able to do shit in the real world like talk women into fucking you, get a good job and that you enjoy doing, and interact with other humans pleasantly.

do you even have school in russia
what the fuck lol

I hate it when people call me by name

guessing you have mommy issues, like she said your name ina bad tone every time you were in trouble right

Did you learn this banter from the book? You aren't being very friendly or influencing me.

It's all in the art of war and the Prince if you're not a retard. This book is just a watered down version of those books for special snowflakes

JUST SHUT UP

Who is that?

you are way too stubborn for that

GREAT BOOK SIMPLE TEACHINGS THAT WORK IF APPLIED TO LIFE GREAT MAN TOO

Come on mate, put some effort into the insults at least
Try to find something about me to attack

The Art of War by Sun Tzu
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli

go to your room little man
wait till your father gets home

Read the book when at like 18. The book is geared towards car salesmen and such. It's short term relationship BS. If you use it for long term relationships people will know your a fake. Note: Left out any "I" to prove having read it... :)

your russian mate need i say more

wrong.

its basically just explaining how being a good, interested person can pay off for you in business and personal relationships. For it to work, 9 times out of 10 you have to actually be a good person to begin with.

People do stuff that the book tells them to do all the time. The book helps you realise what this might actually mean to someone and that they actually appreciate it.

It's not always taking advantage of peoples problems and insecurities. Most of it is just shit like remembering people's names and asking how their kids are. don't be so fucking cynical.

>Doesn't say semen demon

You must return from whence you came

How to be a jew starter pack:
>this book
>The Richest Man in Babylon
>Rich Dad Poor Dad

Who is in the picture?

i read baby lon too
was a good read even though it just repeated itself

>he didn't say fluid druid

you have to go back too

My dad made me read this book when I was 12 after I got suspended from school for kicking the shit out of a new kid that thought he was tough shit. The only reason he was angry was cuz I started the fight and threw the first punch. When I came back to school the little fucker brought a knife to get back at me and I kicked the shit out of him again. The faggot got kicked out of my school and I was hailed as a hero. My dad took us out to dinner to celebrate. The girls in my school were throwing their vaginas at me left and right. I fucked four of them and got two pregnant. My dad kicked me in the balls and threw me out of the house. I had to get a job selling weed to support my two kids and baby mamas.

nice
i got every single girl the year under me pregnant in hs

Damn. That's alfa as fug

yeh it tru

Home schooling?

It's explicitly stated in the book that these are interactions that you should use as means to manipulate people into liking you more, to eventually reach an end of furthering your own goals, it's not some conjecture that I pulled out of my ass

There is no genuinely caring and positive person on the face of this planet who would need such a checklist to be what they are

fuckin kek

noice

quote it

Its also explicitly stated that you have to take a genuine interest otherwise it doesn't work and people see straight through your bullshit

pol and plebs are too stupid to understad the principles of motivational interviewing therapy

this is basicly ´what the book was implying that is all. No manipulation at all

Anything thinking it is about manipulation is an underaged uneducated cuck

what page?

I lost my virginity within three days of reading this book

>70 threads at once
Australians and Canadians do that every day on Sup Forums tbqhfamalam

Whenever someone doesn't use my name I assume they don't know it.

wrong book
what page?

The only book you need to read is >pic. It's the spark notes on how to be a man. Literally changed my life. I had flashbacks to social situations in my life that suddenly make sense.