Here's how Hillary can still win:

news.vice.com/story/could-congress-stop-donald-trump-from-becoming-president

[x] Nomination
[x] General Election
[x] Recount
[x] Electoral Vote
[ ] Congress's acceptance of electoral vote

Fifth time lucky, Hillshills?

"While the electoral votes cast Monday put Donald Trump another step closer to officially becoming the next U.S. president, the Republican businessman-turned-politician must jump through one more legal hoop on Jan. 6: the tabulation and review of Electoral College votes during a joint session of Congress.

Although it’s never been done before, Democrats could employ an obscure 1887 law during the process in a last-ditch effort to stop Trump from taking the oath of office.

The law, 3 U.S. Code section 15, allows for a challenge to electoral votes — either on an individual basis or statewide — if one member of the House and one member of the Senate submit a letter asserting that votes were not “regularly given.” From there, a win for Hillary Clinton is theoretically possible, although it’s almost certainly not going to happen.

“You’ve got to be honest and say there’s a huge amount of uncertainty in this,” said Ohio State law professor Edward Foley, whose book “Ballot Battles,” about the history of disputed elections, came out earlier this year. “It is the most convoluted law, and Congress knew at the time they wrote it that it didn’t make any sense, but it was a compromise.”

After a representative and senator file their objection, both chambers meet separately for two hours to deliberate. For example, two Democrats, one from each body, could file an objection about Pennsylvania’s electoral votes cast for Trump and cite Russia’s interference in the election."

When is this Russia meme going to die?

both house and senate are republican too, its safe to say congress doesn't want her to win

Exactly. These people are just so desperate it's funny

On what planet do you reside?

I just sent Jill Stein $300 to help with the effort to get congress to do the will of the American people.
Who's with me?

Not me, mate.

I also love how they're all like "muh constitution" with this stuff, but mention that owning firearms or freedom of speech/religion is in the US constitution as well and they start moaning about how it's just an old mouldy document written by cis white males.

They just lean on it when they believe it supports their stupid politics

Reaching for the nth straw on this one, January can't come fast enough

Problem is then they'll just start ragging on about impeachment instead.

I'll match you bro!

I'm paying it forward. I just sent her $300 in your name, user.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Im sorry for what the other slavonic country has done to this election, here is $300 more.

I know it's not a lot compared to other foreign cash HRC has received, but it's all we got.

Putin stole everything else. :

I swear this bitch is just like genital herpes. No one wants her around, but she JUST WON'T GO AWAY

IT'S.
FUCKING.
HAPPENING.

GET.
OVER.
IT.

This is just fucking sad now. Will these fuckers be checking NASA in hopes that a meteor hits Washington in a month?

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I don't think so. Pence is way worse. Any strategy to remove Trump from the presidency would have to depend on demonstrating the influence of state actors (e.g. Russia) in the election so that the entire election result can be declared invalid.

>the America
Go home Ivan, you're drunk.

>hey guys let's just completely ignore the will of the people and let some small group of people in Washington DC decide

yeah for sure these people want a democracy

>[ ] attempt to convince congress to betray the voters
>[ ] attempt to stop the inauguration through protests
>[ ] immediately attempt to impeach him after he's sworn in
>[ ] chimp out for a week
>[ ] settle town and enjoy 4 years of daily show and family guy Trump-bashing

They were giving Trump so much shit for not accepting election results beforhand.

The same fucking leaf in every thread

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>you're a faggot
>sage

The will of the people is that Hillary becomes president.

>attempt to convince congress to betray the voters
TIL that "betray" means "to vote in accordance with the wishes of".

Nice pasta.

7/10 Neck yourself.

That's what they'e doing though.
This "muh Russia" thing is going to continue.

I guess it might die down once Trump holds the CIA in the palm of his hand after January though.

How the fug is two sentences "pasta"? Do you reply tl;dr to Twitter posts?

The popular vote is meaningless.

Allowing straight up mob rule is a terrible idea.
Good thing the founding father of the US were smart enough to make sure that didn't happen.

I've seen that shit, worded exactly like that, at least five times in the last couple of weeks on here.

>The will of LA, SF, NYC and Miami is that Hillary becomes president.

FTFY. We have an electoral college for good reasons.

>Stage 4: Bargaining

They're just salty because the power of the nig and spic vote is diluted by whitey's oppressive electoral system.

We've been at stage four since the recount effort started.

> vice
Might as well shit in a bucket and call it a rain dance.

oh please please let them fucking try again I wanna see a whole calendar year of daily kek

The popular vote is still the best measure of the "will of the people". Claiming that Trump deserves the presidency despite the people not willing it is one thing, claiming that Trump becoming president is the will of the people is something else entirely.

I can't wait for the next video of smug, B-list hollywood "celebrities" demanding that congress "vote their conscience".

The will of the MAJORITY of the American people is that Hillary becomes president. If you want to say that people who live in cities don't count, fine, but then you're not talking about the will of the people. I'd be perfectly happy to let us city dwellers be ruled by Hillary while everyone else gets Trumped, I would find that an acceptable compromise.

I am loving this. They keep grasping for the faintest rays of hope time and again only to have it snuffed out before their eyes every time.

To defeat your enemy is a great feeling but to watch their very souls be ground to dust, and for them to do it to themselves? By the emperor its glorious

But my state(PA) wanted trump?

So did 29 others, how is it the will of the people if we get more electoral votes?

Is california getting uppity about not having enough power again?

>The popular vote is still the best measure of the "will of the people"
Not necessarily.
A large percentage of people in cities have very similar interests and vote as a hivemind. Those interests are far removed from those who live in rural and regional areas, and even from those who live in the outer suburbs.

The city hivemind, simply by virtue of being the most populous group, would win most every election if a popular vote were employed - especially these days.
Meanwhile those not part of that group get nothing.

Hence the system you guys have, and that you will always have (in case you had any ideas about changing that). It prevents mob rule - the tyranny of the majority.

I feel sorry for you guys, having to have CA attached to you like a tumour on your backside.

>The will of the MAJORITY of the American people is that Hillary becomes president

but the majority of the american people didn't vote for hillary

I rewatched that last celeb video this morning just for pleasure

Also: Donald could trip on a microphone cord on the way to Presidential Podium and fall on a carelessly dropped steak knife, severing his carotid artery.

It's ok, they want to secede in 2019. Lol I was watching the news the other day and they were complaining about republicans having senate and house majority even though california had more democrat party votes. Literally want to control what senators other states have

ELECTORAL VOTE RECOUNT

IT'S OVER FOR YOU DRUMPFKINS

Come on leaf made yourself a life for god sake !

>CA secedes
>Food, water, defence etc. all cut off

See, I bet they don't really want to secede.
They just want to not be part of the US when it suits them, but also still have them there for them whenever the need them.

They're a bitch who wants an open relationship.

>A large percentage of people in cities have very similar interests and vote as a hivemind.
So you're saying they vote for the candidate they don't want to win? Because that's really the only way that the popular vote couldn't represent the will of the people. It doesn't matter of city people vote for who they vote for because they're misinformed, subject to peer pressure, or don't care about rural people - the fact is, they wanted Hillary to win.

>The city hivemind, simply by virtue of being the most populous group, would win most every election if a popular vote were employed - especially these days.
Meanwhile those not part of that group get nothing.
Regardless, the "will of the people" is defined by the majority. That's why there's a distinction between the electoral and popular votes.

Far more voted for Hillary than did for Drumpf.

It's called trade, moron. CA wants to let America sort out its own issues without drawing them into the retardation. Once America gets its shit together, California can make trade deals with them.

Desperate is an understatement. These people are complete lunatics!

Congress is majority Republican so good luck

>illegals and dead people count too

I would wager that it is the will of the "single-voting legal citizens of the US" that Trump become president. By definition of "the people" in the Constitution, Trump won.

Of course, I wouldn't be able to substantiate this, because to say that voters must provide proof of citizenship to vote (or to verify a vote) would cause outrage (read: defense mechanism employed to try to keep a tactic in play).

"single-voting citizens of the US who are alive**"

>vice

Directly into the garbage

Ahahahahah, just how sore a loser can you even be?

>Once America gets its shit together, California can make trade deals with them.

So an open relationship.
CA wants to fuck niggers and spics on the side and expects hard-working America to still be there for her when she's had enough and ready to settle down.

Can't wait when these retards enter the depression stage.

So the city should always say what goes because it has more people, and everyone else (read: the people who put the food on the city-dwellers' tables) can just get fucked?

That is precisely why you have the system that you do. To prevent mob rule.

>Far more voted for Hillary than did for Drumpf.
Voter ID and a wall should fix that right up.

The will of urbanite scum with "qualifications" in rubbish fields, illegals and niggers perhaps. Also dead voters, multiple voters, etc.

The will of California is not the will of the people

The will of not even a half of the voting population is not the will of the people

The will of twenty states out of 50 is not the will of the people

Go away with your autism and kill yourself

Holding out for more than a few to self-deport - either from America or from this mortal coil entirely.

The Presidential Election is not a national election

There are 50 states in the union, twenty don't get to dictate to the other thirty.

To win a state, you must win the popular vote in that state

What's good for California is not good for Wyoming

Kill yourself. You lost. Not a Democracy but a Republic

Go to North Korea if you want Democracy

I voted for hillary just to oppose meme trump but now that hes picked such meme worth, utterly fucking horrible people for his cabinet I really want to see what happens. Please, for kek's sake, don't do anything to fuck this up and deny meme trump the presidency. He's literally a solid HAPPENING in motion and I have got to meme when he does

>I voted for hillary
State?
If a heavy blue state you're forgiven.

>Literally appoints head of Big Oil as SoS.
I can't fucking wait for the next four years to start.

>So the city should always say what goes because it has more people, and everyone else (read: the people who put the food on the city-dwellers' tables) can just get fucked?
Not neccessarily, extreme decisions should require a large majority. But yes, I believe that the "will of the people" is defined by the majority. If 55% of the people want something, it doesn't matter who they are, they're still 55%.

>The will of not even a half of the voting population is not the will of the people
Then the will of the people isn't that Trump wins either. If anyone has the claim to be the candidate favored by the people, it's Hillary, not Trump.

They are desperate because they literally think they are fighting literally hitler and if he gets in he will literally start rounding people up and literally killing them.

>What's good for California is not good for Wyoming
Then they shouldn't both get the same president.

>Go to North Korea if you want Democracy
If you think the DPRK is democratic, you're seriously confused on what democracy actually is.

Stage 4 is depression.

wi :^)

You fucker.

Thank Lord Jesus no babies will be killed under Trump's Presidency.

That's mob rule.
Thank god the Honourable VSNY0Xse didn't write your constitution. Watering down the the effect of concentrated masses of hivemind votes was a really fucking based decision on their part.

Thanks to their sensible decision, Trump won.

>The will of the MAJORITY of the American people is that Hillary becomes president.

You are basically retarded. You are trying t play checkers with chess piece.

He played the electoral game, not the popular game. If it were a popular vote, he would have only rallied in Major cities. Since the game is not popular vote, why are you scoring it after like it is?

"The will of Calicuckfornia" you mean, where the majority of Shilliaries "popular vote" disparity came from. No illegals in Cali right???

This.

"B-Brazil won, they had 53% possession"

No go ahead and make her think she can still be president. You demoncrats are just pour salt into her wounds. How much longer are you going to push this twisted mind that is hillary Clinton? You are a sick and prevented bunch of sadists, you and CTR.

The more you press the sooner she expires of mental exhaustion.

Sure, it may be "mob rule" but that is the will of the people.

>He played the electoral game, not the popular game.
That's irrelevant. People voted for who they wanted. No one says "well Trump is trying to win the electoral vote, so I'll vote for Hillary even though I prefer Trump".

>Since the game is not popular vote, why are you scoring it after like it is?
Even if it was a fucking dictatorship, even if our presidents were elected by a fucking groundhog, the popular vote is STILL the best metric of which candidate the people prefer.

California is free to leave the Union at any tme if they don't want President Trump

And you seem to e confused about the difference between a Republic and a Democracy, one of which the US actually is while the other isn't.

We're not a singular nation, something liberals tend to forget, we're a collection of semi autonomous states in a union for collective support. We will never have national elections, States with larger populations may have more say but they will never be able to outright dictate who becomes president so you have two options, deal with it or kill yourself.

Why do you retards keep saying it's the will of the people when Clinton didn't even have 50% of the vote and millions of voters quite literally didn't even bother to vote? You retards don't speak for the whole country, the real voice that matters are the states and they have already spoken

States aren't people, retard. They don't even have a consciousness. And sure, maybe the will of the people was divided, but the simple FACT is that more Americans wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. Meme about the electoral college all you want, Trump may have won by the rules of presidential elections, but if there's anyone who is the people's choice for president, it's Hillary, not Trump.

Any president not chosen by city nigs is a good president.

>That's irrelevant.
Moron

> No one says "well Trump is trying to win the electoral vote, so I'll vote for Hillary even though I prefer Trump".

You clearly don't understand how the Party/Team recruits people in states to sway opinion. In the case of NY and CA, the GOP party and Trumps team made the conscious choice due to little money (it all went to Hillary), to not invest in those states. I'm not even going to go into how huge of a part media/commercials play in this. The scales were always tipped in her favor.

This is exactly why you being assblasted is so great.

We can only hope their worst fears come true.

>more Americans wanted Hillary than wanted Trump.

This will be debunked as soon as they find out how many illegals/dead people voted in CA.

[ ] BURN THEM ALL

Is that not what the Republicans (at least the conspiracy minded ones) have been saying the past 8 years?

Libtards are incapable of rational thought and need to be exterminated.

And I'm sure they'll find that information around the time they give us the name of the Russian hacker.

>people should be killed for having different opinions from me!

Multiple sources have stated there was no hack, it was a leak.

I don't think you understand what Presidential campaigns and Presidential candidates do. They attempt to sway the people to vote for them. He would have run differently if it was all about the popular vote. Might have used a different platform, definitely would have done rallies in different places. Did you completely miss the entire political cycle? Hell, he complained about the electoral college in 2012 then used it to his own advantage in 2016. He was well aware of what he needed to win. Don't you wonder why he spent so little on his campaign as opposed to Hillary? He knew exactly what he was doing. I'm in for a comfy four years of salt mining.

If people are so easily swayed, then the concept of a "will of the people" is meaningless, since the people don't want anything other than what they're told to want.

So wait. Congress is currently majority Republican, does this mean that they could have just thrown out a Hillary election result if it had happened?

let there be a landslide!
>trump has landslide win
let the recount remove votes from that cheater!
>recount leads to increased trump lead
let there be faithless electors
>Hillary has more faithless electors than anyone in more than 100 years

I don't know how this next thing can backfire for them but I'm itching to find out.

>Fifth time lucky, Hillshills?

Slow and steady Drumpkins

>And I'm sure they'll find that information around the time they give us the name of the Russian hacker.

Being this retarded.