MTV News has deleted its race and gender baiting cancerous video

MTV News has deleted its race and gender baiting cancerous video.
youtu.be/oSLWGrr4SrA

Are we winning the culture war? Does this mean we become the establishment, does that make SJW culture... anti establishment?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWphPHhTr4g
twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
youtube.com/channel/UCwJo0lXjjk482VdpsGP37yQ/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're fucking british. You aren't winning anything you cuck.

dis bitch look like jill sasso, na meen niggie?

No, they will return and try a new angle of attack. The jew never quits and neither should you.

I'm British, yes but:
I'm not English
I'm still white
And I voted leave.
Can't barrage the Farage, senpai.

We are counter culture.
If you really want to stop this shit you basically have to kill the jews and other good goys on the top and start controlling media and academia for a couple decades

So... fascism?

oh look, another self promo.
is this how youtubers do it now?
promote on fucking Sup Forums?

>brits=cucks

not american, not white, plain and simple.

>No, they will return and try a new angle of attack.
Ideas what it could be?

If that's what it takes. You don't ask cancer politely to stop killing you. You kill it before it kills you.

youtu.be/iWphPHhTr4g

Who knows at this point. They keep going to increasingly outlandish lengths to drive society into the dirt every year, who knows what tactics they will try in 2017 and beyond.

>The goyim know, shut it down."

i gave ur vid a up thumb :3

SJW culture was always anti-establishment, fat acceptance, genderqueers, sandwich rape, etc was never part of the establishment.

Not historically no, but I would argue over the last few years these things have made themselves known in the public lexicon and have actually taken some kind of foothold in PC culture.

its still clearly on twitter

twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

damn that bitch looks like she needs her teeth kicked in.

Schools out for winter break so we're inundated with Calebs for the next couple of weeks.

These teeth look like they need her bitch kicked in.

The fuck is a Caleb brah

P A K I
A
K
I

Oh sheit.
What does this mean? Did they forget or is there actuallt another reupload coming?

I just realised today that most people on Sup Forums that make threads with videos either steal videos and uppload to their channel or just shill videos they made themselves.

Have you taken this red pill yet?

Pack it in.

He is the Albanian in the video you stupid goy.

This is the so-called "educated liberal?" Our education system is so fucked up. They must average "70" for an IQ score.

is it really delet?

What is your advice senpai?

Ignore threads when they are being spammed. Like the same videos are litterally posted several times a day.

This channel for example:
youtube.com/channel/UCwJo0lXjjk482VdpsGP37yQ/about

Is some El Salvadorian who shills for shekels here. He takes videos of old news, steals them and then shills here.

Atleast this video was an original and on a new topic. But the guy I took as an example spreads old news for shekels.

Wut?

They JUST talked about it on Foxnews like literally 30 minutes ago.

If you're not shilling for shekels, does it still count as shilling?

What did they just talk about on Foxnews?

Aren't you talking about the MTV ¨News´video?

I actually was just searching for that video and all I found were reaction vids to it. I was wondering where it was

>The Angry Albanian
What a great original name, OP. Keep it up.

>open video
>gross coughing
>britcuck starts talking

DROPPED

Satan trips, that video has been posted twice by MTV and spammed been her freqently. Wasn't talking about this video when I said ..."spreads old news for shekels but the channel I linked in the video This video was atleast a commentary video on a fresh story and anons own content.

The channel I linked just downloads the videos when they are posted here from liveleak or youtube then he makes threads about the even linking to his own videos. Thats some real kikery.

Ahh I see, I see.

Oh shit I just noticed 666. Well, looks like I need to hit the confessional this Saturday.

Not sure if srs

Albanians = brits

Make Albania Great Again

This guy is pretty good

he is albanian

Off topic - how hard is it for a burger to find work and fit into British life?

Allahu Akbar senpai

inshalla vla

I'm not sure what you mean by burger.

If serious question, I have the privilege of not looking that Albanian.

Hadje

picture of me

proud to be albanian

I was thinking about retirement - long down the road by like 30 years, but I was thinking about moving and living out my days in the land my ancestors are from. But, that got me thinking where I would move to if I had to move NOW (which I don't).

Some countries hate Americans so much they'll make life hell if you relocate there.

all albanians love americans
you would be treated like a king there

My ex is Albania kek... no joke.

If the land of your ancestors are from the British isles, you'll face exactly zero stigma relocating there.

absolute madman

This would have never come out under Kurt Loader's news department.

Albanians are at the shit-eating bottom of the political food chain, why would you be proud of it, because you work out and like to post selfies?

Protip: Get an intellectual identity.

This isn't /fit/ shqipe even if I'm mirin'

Do you have flat head though? I blame the Turks for this feature.

S-Salmon?

I dont, i look like a german

closed video as soon as I opened to some idiot coughing

learn 2 edit your video

How the fuck do you live in Luxembourg?

Don't you have to be a millionaire to live there...

>asking someone on a nationalist board why he is proud of his ethnicity

Nice Jnco's.

because I have a business and am sucessfull at it

>Don't you have to be a millionaire to live there...
Not really but it helps

Nigga this is an Albanian basket weaving board there's no nationalists here

Allah forbid you get any of the germs through the video bro...
I'm suffering with type 9 zika aids that the Jews conjured up. That's why I look grey and like a vampire.

People being aware of these things doesn't mean they're supported by the establishment.

Fucking lol .

we have infilitred this board a long time ago. everyone here whorships martin shkreli (an albanian)

the jeans are comfortable

Catchy tune!

This is not a nationalist board, this is a political board. On this board, we discuss the balance of power, the relative merits of policy, and sometimes, the strengths and weaknesses of the world's nations.

Your nation has no strengths, and has many weaknesses, the primary one being an annual GDP of US $12k per capita.

Again, why are you proud of your ethnicity? I ask sincerely, your country is a failure by international standards, is it simply blind patriotism?

no, that would only help her to be interesting

Cocaine or human trafficking?
Nga ka je

why were germans proud of themselves after WW1 eventhough they failed hard and were hated by everyone? Because they were proud people. Someone who knows his value will not care what anyone thinks of him.

>GDP
Great way to measure your personal worth. This why you white bois are sad and shy bastards while I get all your women

>why are you proud of your ethnicity
Shut the fuck up, nigger. Anyone who holds this attitude will lose the race war

This means the Youtube vid could have possibly been flagged for terrorism or sexual content or whatever. Probably a bunch of Sup Forumsacks going all /diy/ on the Youtube flagging system.
It will be back up within a day or two.

I'm Albanian
I'm honestly not patriotic at all personally. I feel no sense better than anyone for being a race/ethnicity I did not chose. Most males in my family are hyper patriotic, I never quite understood it.

nothing illegal vla
btw you look like my cousin LMAO, you faggot, i love your face

What the fuck is your problem? Why are you shitting all over another country who's more ally to us than not?

We bant and fuck with each other sure... A Fucking Leaf... but it's just bant - you seem to have genuine hate going on here.

Chill bro.

SJWs aren't the establishment, but they're useful tools. Rabid, single minded cultists have their place I guess.

you re the guy from the vid in the OP right? You doing great vla, keep it going..

I support my country, I don't hide my ethnicity, I don't feel like it makes me better any one else however. I don't feel like that because Albania is a "failure by international standards" is a reason for me to be pissed either. I will work my own path and create my own destiny and not be pigeonholed by it all.

Oh boy another video with a diverse cast of characters making this face at me.

That's fucking creepy.

Not a single leaf in this thread - soon as I say "A Fucking Leaf" one appears out of thin air.

>the goyim
>they know
>not shutting it down

I'm like Superman senpai, I know when I'm needed

Does that make me a shill? No shekels are currently being made though so...

Oh shit.

The Jew has no power in this thread

get them shekels all and beat that pu**y

So you're proud people. Unfortunately, GDP is now the only valid way to measure a country's worth. No money = no advanced weaponry = no political power = whenever someone decides they want you, they will take you.

I mean no offense, though I'm sure objectivity is offensive to those who are objectively weak. But another unfortunate fact you must face is that you are welcome to any of our women you can actually get. The best of our women belong to us - the financially stable citizens of the economically and militarily strongest country in the history of the planet.

You could flex your muscles at my wife if you wanted to. But frankly, unless you can buy her this year's Mercedes-Benz GL and provide her a 4-bedroom home in the better part of town, she isn't going to give you much attention.

Best of luck to you and all the Albanians. I suggest you come to America. You might do well here. But if you do, we'll thank you for presenting yourself as an AMERICAN.

I need subs vlla
Traction and base, shekels will come after

ALLAH AKBAR!

good idea. How about somehow create a concept where you prank SJWs? Pranks Vitalyztv style you know? Then after you get your userbase, you can make your serious political videos again

I'm kind of doing that with the comedy skits (not sure if you saw any of the other content) though I've been trying to think of what pranks I can do. I'm shooting a video titled "ANGRY ALBANIAN GIVE GYM ADVICES" pretty soon at my gym. You'll like that one for sure

A low 5 telling me to do better?

I would consider it if this chick was a 7 or 8 but damn, they didn't even try.

You can't lose if you don't play.

If you kill your enemies, they win!

good advice, i like it

Just watched some of them.
Also go for it, And just post your vids everyday on /pol